Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,453 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

Governor Nasir El-Rufai With Kannywood Actors - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Nasir El-Rufai With Kannywood Actors (12484 Views)

2023: We’ll Shock El-rufai With Massive Outing This Weekend – ‘obidients’ / Photo Of Buhari, Obasanjo, Tinubu, Osinbajo, El Rufai With Cute Faces / Muhammadu Buhari Meeting With Kannywood Actors (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Nasir El-Rufai With Kannywood Actors by kidap: 8:00am On Jan 22, 2019
Kaduna State Governor, Mallan El Rufai over the weekend hosted some of Kannywood actors at his resident in Kaduna.

See photos below....

Source: https://nollyzone.com/kaduna-state-governor-el-rufai-spotted-with-kannywood-actors/

Re: Governor Nasir El-Rufai With Kannywood Actors by Mahsums: 8:12am On Jan 22, 2019
100% Osinbajo/Elrufa'i 2023-2031

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Nasir El-Rufai With Kannywood Actors by Emeks008(m): 11:06am On Jan 22, 2019
All the best to anyone contesting.

If you have a factory or you intend to set up your juice/ yoghurt factory and you need a resource man to formulate your drinks for you, WhatsApp this line 08020784896.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Governor Nasir El-Rufai With Kannywood Actors by Ekakamba: 11:06am On Jan 22, 2019
Men learnt bre'ast sucking from their mothers when they were babies. I wonder where the ladies learnt 'dig' sucking from. grin tongue
Re: Governor Nasir El-Rufai With Kannywood Actors by judecares1(m): 11:06am On Jan 22, 2019
APC IS FULL OF HUNGER

CHAI

3 Likes

Re: Governor Nasir El-Rufai With Kannywood Actors by Originality007: 11:07am On Jan 22, 2019
they too came for their own share of national cake grin grin. if u know , u know
Re: Governor Nasir El-Rufai With Kannywood Actors by Emekadollars(m): 11:07am On Jan 22, 2019
I love the dress rule in Kannywood.
The other wood is full of ho*s.

I sell all kinds of furniture both home and office.
Phone/WhatsApp 07013038612.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Nasir El-Rufai With Kannywood Actors by trendingideas: 11:08am On Jan 22, 2019
Can someone tell me how the name "Kannywood" came about?
Re: Governor Nasir El-Rufai With Kannywood Actors by preshbb107(m): 11:08am On Jan 22, 2019
K
Re: Governor Nasir El-Rufai With Kannywood Actors by freemanbubble: 11:09am On Jan 22, 2019
Isokay
Re: Governor Nasir El-Rufai With Kannywood Actors by imokings: 11:10am On Jan 22, 2019
I Guess this man is not trying to get another Wife.
Re: Governor Nasir El-Rufai With Kannywood Actors by discusant: 11:11am On Jan 22, 2019
Nollywood and Kannywood.

Symptoms that Nigeria is not one country, can never be.

We have Bollywood for India of one billion people with different religions and cultures.

We have Hollywood for America of nearly four hundred million people of different religions and cultures.

But in Nigeria, there are divided WOODS.

You tell yourself a lie that Nigeria shall remain one country.

Welldone El-Rufai

2 Likes

Re: Governor Nasir El-Rufai With Kannywood Actors by TIGRITIS: 11:12am On Jan 22, 2019
Emekadollars:
I love the dress rule in Kannywood.
The other wood is full of ho*s.

I sell all kinds of furniture both home and office.
Phone/WhatsApp 07013038612.
Re: Governor Nasir El-Rufai With Kannywood Actors by charlycharles(m): 11:12am On Jan 22, 2019
Mahsums:
May God forgive u. you and ur Aki n Pawpaw no go fit. Lookout for Obi/Saraki for continuity of good things for our people after Atiku/Obi days..

1 Like

Re: Governor Nasir El-Rufai With Kannywood Actors by kessdivine4all: 11:12am On Jan 22, 2019
Mahsums:

Smart, people dont place their cards on the table, keep day dreaming
Re: Governor Nasir El-Rufai With Kannywood Actors by dayleke: 11:12am On Jan 22, 2019
Hollywood
Bollywood
Nollywood
Ghollywood
Kannywood

Which "wood" dey again o?

"Eurowood" no dey?

"Russywood" no dey (Russians?)
Re: Governor Nasir El-Rufai With Kannywood Actors by EmekaBlue(m): 11:14am On Jan 22, 2019
I no sabi anyone of them for this kannywood.

If u think ur life is frustrated...Remember there are people out there watching hausa kannywood movie
Re: Governor Nasir El-Rufai With Kannywood Actors by charlycharles(m): 11:15am On Jan 22, 2019
dayleke:
Hollywood
Bollywood
Nollywood
Ghollywood
Kannywood

Which "wood" dey again o?

"Eurowood" no dey?

"Russywood" no dey (Russians?)

Abawood joor

Re: Governor Nasir El-Rufai With Kannywood Actors by EazyMoh(m): 11:16am On Jan 22, 2019
Booth, my crush kiss
Re: Governor Nasir El-Rufai With Kannywood Actors by chimogi: 11:21am On Jan 22, 2019
worst governor

1 Like

Re: Governor Nasir El-Rufai With Kannywood Actors by Moventist: 11:36am On Jan 22, 2019
He shall be defeated. Elrufai is Satanic
Re: Governor Nasir El-Rufai With Kannywood Actors by fk001(m): 11:37am On Jan 22, 2019
discusant:
Nollywood and Kannywood.

Symptoms that Nigeria is not one country, can never be.

We have Bollywood for India of one billion people with different religions and cultures.

We have Hollywood for America of nearly four hundred million people of different religions and cultures.

But in Nigeria, there are divided WOODS.

You tell yourself a lie that Nigeria shall remain one country.

Welldone El-Rufai

Have you ever heard of Kollywood?

Southern India movie, they doesn't use Bollywood but Kollywood.
Re: Governor Nasir El-Rufai With Kannywood Actors by D1zion: 11:45am On Jan 22, 2019
If you like ho & snap with Hollywood actors & actresses. Your own is finished in Kaduna state.you must go to jail like any other APC Governor that failed to work but run their mouth.
Re: Governor Nasir El-Rufai With Kannywood Actors by asawanathegreat(m): 12:01pm On Jan 22, 2019
So make we fry masa and kunu for am abi?
Re: Governor Nasir El-Rufai With Kannywood Actors by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 22, 2019
na dem dem
Re: Governor Nasir El-Rufai With Kannywood Actors by Mahsums: 12:14pm On Jan 22, 2019
charlycharles:

May God forgive u. you and ur Aki n Pawpaw no go fit. Lookout for Obi/Saraki for continuity of good things for our people after Atiku/Obi days..
Pdp? Never again
Re: Governor Nasir El-Rufai With Kannywood Actors by Mahsums: 12:15pm On Jan 22, 2019
kessdivine4all:

Smart, people dont place their cards on the table, keep day dreaming
Lol
Time shall tell nw

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yemi Osinbajo Presides Over Economic Management Team Meeting In Abuja - Photos / Replace Oyegun With Oshiomhole As APC Chair —onoriode / Buhari Congratulates Atiku On His 70th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.