Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,715 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

Barcelona Confirm Signing Of Kevin-prince Boateng - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Barcelona Confirm Signing Of Kevin-prince Boateng (23245 Views)

Real Madrid Confirm Signing Of Antonio Rudiger / Real Madrid Confirm Signing Of Eden Hazard From Chelsea On 5-Year Deal / Kevin-prince Boateng Hails Messi Despite Being A Ronaldo Worshiper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Barcelona Confirm Signing Of Kevin-prince Boateng by Newsloft: 8:48am On Jan 22, 2019
Barcelona have confirmed the transfer of Kevin-Prince Boateng from Sassuolo.

The deal includes a €8million option to buy, while Barca will pay a €2m loan fee for Boateng, to feature for them the remainder of the season.

The 31-year-old will be presented on Tuesday morning, with a private contract signing set to be followed.

There would also be a photo session on the Camp Nou pitch and a press conference at noon.

A statement on the club’s official website reads:

“Kevin-Prince Boateng is a player who will surely adapt quickly to the team. With experience of playing in four of the biggest leagues in Europe, the Premier League, the Bundesliga, Serie A and La Liga, he is a man who has scored goals wherever he has been.

“Furthermore, Boateng is a player who versatile to a fault. During his time with Las Palmas with Quique Setién as coach he played as an out and out striker, a typical number ‘9’. However, he is also able to play further back as he did at AC Milan, scoring twice against Barça in his time with the Rossoneri.

“His ability to bring people into the game means he is excellent at playing behind the main striker.”

Gist Via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/barcelona-confirm-signing-of-kevin-prince-boateng/

3 Likes

Re: Barcelona Confirm Signing Of Kevin-prince Boateng by dedonfranco(m): 8:53am On Jan 22, 2019
Somebody said 2 year's ago that somebody like Prince Boateng can't play for Barca.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcelona Confirm Signing Of Kevin-prince Boateng by tsinzu: 8:59am On Jan 22, 2019
Wow shocked
Re: Barcelona Confirm Signing Of Kevin-prince Boateng by dominique(f): 9:08am On Jan 22, 2019
Very lucky guy, from an object obscure Italian team to one of the top teams in the world.

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Barcelona Confirm Signing Of Kevin-prince Boateng by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 22, 2019
dominique:
Very lucky guy, from an object obscure Italian team to one of the top teams in the world.
That's life for you.
Some work very hard to get things working for them early in life while some get what they worked hard for late in life.

Others are completely a blessed group people, they don't work too hard yet things work for them.

I still don't know where to place KPB on.
His brother on the other hand has been a very successful player at Bayern.

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Barcelona Confirm Signing Of Kevin-prince Boateng by tfash96(m): 11:23am On Jan 22, 2019
Up Barça!!!!!!I remember how Messi destroyed his brother in 2015

15 Likes

Re: Barcelona Confirm Signing Of Kevin-prince Boateng by visijo(m): 11:37am On Jan 22, 2019
If you don't work hard you will be calling successful people Satanists and prostitutes for the rest of your life

34 Likes

Re: Barcelona Confirm Signing Of Kevin-prince Boateng by LeeMason(m): 11:37am On Jan 22, 2019
He go warm bench tire

5 Likes

Re: Barcelona Confirm Signing Of Kevin-prince Boateng by Webcamseller(f): 11:37am On Jan 22, 2019
J
Re: Barcelona Confirm Signing Of Kevin-prince Boateng by dfrost: 11:37am On Jan 22, 2019
Aaahhh...

Beast mode Barca. Omo ayeee...

KPB and Arturo Vidal in midfield? This is crazy. Barca really means business.

Someone said he is a bench warmer. Agreed. They need him when they need to get dirty and win matches. Simple.

Go and check why Chicago Bulls had to get Dennis Rodman.

5 Likes

Re: Barcelona Confirm Signing Of Kevin-prince Boateng by Pidginwhisper: 11:37am On Jan 22, 2019
Another Song grin

4 Likes

Re: Barcelona Confirm Signing Of Kevin-prince Boateng by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 22, 2019
Like paulinho

He. Can only prove himself

So lips sealed for now

3 Likes

Re: Barcelona Confirm Signing Of Kevin-prince Boateng by DavSagacity(m): 11:39am On Jan 22, 2019
dominique:
ok
Re: Barcelona Confirm Signing Of Kevin-prince Boateng by Oceannaagent: 11:39am On Jan 22, 2019
Congratulations, now time for some trophies in your cabinet

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Confirm Signing Of Kevin-prince Boateng by AngelHoly(m): 11:39am On Jan 22, 2019
Please dnt forget to collect past questions from your bro

So u will knw how to tackle messi for training ground

5 Likes

Re: Barcelona Confirm Signing Of Kevin-prince Boateng by psychologist(m): 11:39am On Jan 22, 2019
Welcome boy

2 Likes

Re: Barcelona Confirm Signing Of Kevin-prince Boateng by Bigjoe15: 11:39am On Jan 22, 2019
Go replace Suarez, issoryt

Visit my signature and smile profusely every week

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Confirm Signing Of Kevin-prince Boateng by slayprint: 11:41am On Jan 22, 2019
Wow.that is good.

I make customized 3D phone cases,please check my profile,thanks.
Re: Barcelona Confirm Signing Of Kevin-prince Boateng by abdulazeez1002(m): 11:41am On Jan 22, 2019
I don tire with this our barca board

9 Likes

Re: Barcelona Confirm Signing Of Kevin-prince Boateng by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 22, 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcelona Confirm Signing Of Kevin-prince Boateng by Ichel: 11:41am On Jan 22, 2019
KPB of all people, one day they might decide to buy Ighalo too.
Am still shocked.

7 Likes

Re: Barcelona Confirm Signing Of Kevin-prince Boateng by Oweku: 11:42am On Jan 22, 2019
31 years old, Anyways it a lone move... I thought they were going for umbape killian...
Re: Barcelona Confirm Signing Of Kevin-prince Boateng by Hermes019: 11:47am On Jan 22, 2019
This is not a good move for me,barca have enough midfielders especially when u consider those coming from their youth team like Alena and the likes,what would Boateng contribute to the team,I don't understand tgis move at all he is going to clock 32 very soon

3 Likes

Re: Barcelona Confirm Signing Of Kevin-prince Boateng by dazblak(m): 11:49am On Jan 22, 2019
Welcome on board smiley
Re: Barcelona Confirm Signing Of Kevin-prince Boateng by freekick: 11:52am On Jan 22, 2019
You have the symptoms already, because the tread is about Barcelona signing of KPB.
I understand its a family thing, just as you said.
Early treatment is urgently required. Please go for it.
cosmatika:
_"My dad had dementia till he passed on 2 years ago. So did my uncle who passed on in 2009. I know what the disease can do, I know the variants my father's own was PSP (the terrible one that messes up your muscles) my uncle's own was Alzheimer. I know the early signs. I have been to moon and back looking for cure. Immediately we saw Buhari in the NTA presidential programme, my wife and I turned and gave each other a concerned look. We have seen the signs before. The disconnected look, the sudden prolonged silence mid sentence, the tangential answer to a straight forward question. We watched the Warri APC rally the next day, and our fears were confirmed, we observed the unusual hurry by the the organisers to draw the rally to an end while it was just midday. Akpabio, Amechi, Uduaghan were only allowed to speak for a minute. Buhari sat with the same disconnected look. He was closely guided as he marched to the stage as if they had a concern with his balance. Once on stage, he was handed a paper listing the protocol. My wife said let's see if he will call anybody by name, that will be the litmus test. He didn't. Even when he acknowledged the APC Gubernatorial candidate, he pointed to the far left while the man was standing next to him on his right. The climax was when he finally handed the flag to Ogboru and called him the presidential candidate. The long and short of this story is that no matter the qualities that they said Buhari has, it is no longer relevant as this man has lost the capacity to act. As you all know, Dementia is progressive._ "

Copied

A MUST READ BY BOTH APC AND PDP MEMBERS.WE ARE ALL IN THIS MESS TOGETHER

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcelona Confirm Signing Of Kevin-prince Boateng by lilfreezy: 11:53am On Jan 22, 2019
shocked
Re: Barcelona Confirm Signing Of Kevin-prince Boateng by Starboytwo(m): 11:54am On Jan 22, 2019
Wow didn't see that coming...

The fact still remains UNITED is the greatest....there's something awesome being a devil....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NEPA Interrupt Power During Ghana Players Training Session Inside Abuja Stadium / Which Of This Ex-super Eagles Players Deserved A CAF Footballer Of The Yr Award / Cristiano Ronaldo's Five Best International Goals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.