Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,421 members, 7,812,237 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

How To Sync Photos From Android Phone To Huawei Nova 3i? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Sync Photos From Android Phone To Huawei Nova 3i? (347 Views)

How To Transfer Photos From Samsung To Huawei Nova 4? / How To Transfer Photos From Iphone To Huawei Mate20/pro? / How To Transfer Data Photos Contacts From Samsung To Huawei P20 Pro? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Sync Photos From Android Phone To Huawei Nova 3i? by truzhk538: 9:04am On Jan 22, 2019
HUAWEI Nova 3i uses a new generation of full screen, 6.3 inch super screen and 85% higher color gamut. Like Huawei Noa 3, Huawei Noa 3i has AI Intelligent Four-Shot, 24 million + 2 million AI double-shot lenses and F2.0 aperture, supporting AI scene recognition, AI Intelligent Beauty and AI HDR Pro. The post uses 16 million +200 pixel AI virtual dual lens, and AI supports up to 500 kinds of scene recognition.

So, are you wanting to buy a new Huawei nova 3i to replace your old Android phone? Apparently, many old Huawei users have made this choice. However, how to sync photos from Android to Huawei nova 3i when you get this new phone?

To sync all data from the old Samsung Galaxy phone to Huawei nova 3, what you need is just the Mobile Transfer. Mobile Transfer can connect two phones at the same time and transfer files from one phone to another. You can transfer contacts, music, photos, videos, messages, messages, call logs, calendars, Apps and App data from one phone to another.

Related: Recover Deleted Data on Huawei nova 3i
Re: How To Sync Photos From Android Phone To Huawei Nova 3i? by Cora123: 9:09am On Jan 22, 2019
Phone to phone Transfer tool can help you transfer photos from Android to Huawei Nova3i. You just need to connect your two phones to the computer, and select the wanted photos to transfer.
This way is effective and safe, the software will not carry any risks to damage your phones.

(1) (Reply)

What Are Some Categories Of Big Data Tools? / Best Online Learning Platform For 2019 / Is Anyone Having Difficulty Using Google At The Moment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.