Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,056 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 - Jobs/Vacancies (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 (225566 Views)

Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (82) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by abdullateefshak: 8:59pm On Mar 09, 2019
abdullateefshakirat@yahoo.com. please kindly help me with the past question.
Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 09, 2019
When I was giving out free gmat 2019 books, you people did not call me a scam abi? I joined nairaland long before the seller did. You can go through all my nairaland posts even in other threads and see that I've never sold any study materials here.

Rather I give out materials for free when I get them free from other people.

But you don't expect me to give out what I bought from someone else here and hurt his business.

I won't say anything again, Call me a scam if you want to, believe whatever you want to, at the end of the day it's your loss.

2 Likes

Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by Nauzystan(m): 9:53pm On Mar 09, 2019
Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by Nauzystan(m): 10:14pm On Mar 09, 2019
Tifalf14:
When I was giving out free gmat 2019 books, you people did not call me a scam abi? I joined nairaland long before the seller did. You can go through all my nairaland posts even in other threads and see that I've never sold any study materials here.

Rather I give out materials for free when I get them free from other people.

But you don't expect me to give out what I bought from someone else here and hurt his business.

I won't say anything again, Call me a scam if you want to, believe whatever you want to, at the end of the day it's your loss.

Ignore, go and study.
Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by Nauzystan(m): 10:21pm On Mar 09, 2019
theoptimist298:

Scam. Nobody should fall for this scam. Same person selling materials trying to promote his hustle

Alright fam. You probably think you've posted a consummate post, but I hope you've not written and trying to make people not score as high as you via your lame narratives?? Call me a scam all you want, but I'm sure the people I gave the packs are busy studying them at the moment. I wish you and your follower AngelJennifer Success huh?

1 Like

Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by otugbem(m): 10:30pm On Mar 09, 2019
kes4glory:
can i use Mozilla fire fox or chrome

Use Internet Explorer!
Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by otugbem(m): 10:33pm On Mar 09, 2019
AngelJennifer:

Story, scam

I believe you! I'm sure angels don't lie grin
Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by otugbem(m): 10:35pm On Mar 09, 2019
Chai! We get time shaa grin
Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by eureka01: 10:58pm On Mar 09, 2019
You guys arguing about scam or no scam, same person with different accounts or not..na wa for una o!

If I may ask, what's the idea about getting and practising past questions? To view the questions you are supposedly preparing for? I personally consider that as one of the most shallowest way of thinking.

The aim of reading with past questions is simple: FAMALIARIZE!!!!
You get to have a feel of what you might possibly meet when you are face to face with the monitor, the timer ticking away. It's the best way to be prepared because it reduces the shock that can affect your performance.

If you've truly read the numerous materials that have been shared here, and the many others online, let me assure you that you're good to go.

Feeling jittery because someone claims to have had access to most of the questions you're preparing for doesn't speak well of your confidence level. And if indeed you're no longer sure of yourself or you don't want to be disadvantaged, then humble yourself and send the guy a DM. Life can be that simple.

But I believe that, seeing likely questions or no, who know book know book. And with enough practice, added with God's favour, you can amaze yourself with your own results.

My two cents

13 Likes

Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by mikkyfresh(m): 11:01pm On Mar 09, 2019
This is no scam. I just paid for it and a friend that wrote it before confirmed the questions are the same. Believe if you like.
AngelJennifer:

Story, scam

1 Like

Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by Nauzystan(m): 11:10pm On Mar 09, 2019
eureka01:
You guys arguing about scam or no scam, same person with different accounts or not..na wa for una o!

If I may ask, what's the idea about getting and practising past questions? To view the questions you are supposedly preparing for? I personally consider that as one of the most shallow way of thinking.

The aim of reading with past questions is simple: FAMALIARIZE!!!!
You get to have a feel of what you might possibly meet when you are face to face with the monitor, the timer ticking away. It's the best way to be prepared because it reduces the shock that can affect your performance.

If you've truly read the numerous materials that have been shared here, and the many others online, let me assure you that you're good to go.

Feeling jittery because someone claims to have had access to most of the questions you're preparing for doesn't speak well of your confidence level. And if indeed you're no longer sure of yourself or you don't want to be disadvantaged, then humble yourself and send the guy a DM. Life can be that simple.

But I believe that, seeing likely questions or no, who know book know book. And with enough practice, added with God's favour, you can amaze yourself with your own results.

My two cents

Thanks and God bless you. Success to in Jesus name.
Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by Luckyomon(m): 11:12pm On Mar 09, 2019
I just sent an email...I would love to have the material...what is the cost? Reply me via ...thanks
Nauzystan:

Alright fam. You probably think you've posted a consummate post, but I hope you've not written and trying to make people not score as high as you via your lame narratives?? Call me a scam all you want, but I'm sure the people I gave the packs are busy studying them at the moment. I wish you and your follower AngelJennifer Success huh?
Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by Nauzystan(m): 11:13pm On Mar 09, 2019
mikkyfresh:
This is no scam. I just paid for it and a friend that wrote it before confirmed the questions are the same. Believe if you like.

God bless you. I wish you success in Jesus name.

And to those who are still interested, nauzystan@gmail.com is the mail. Chat me up. Thanks
Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by Nauzystan(m): 11:15pm On Mar 09, 2019
Luckyomon:
I just sent an email...I would love to have the material...what is the cost? Reply me via ...thanks

nauzystan@gmail.com chat me up.
Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by eureka01: 11:16pm On Mar 09, 2019
Nauzystan:

Thanks and God bless you. Success to in Jesus name.

Amen brother and thanks. May God bless our hustle.

1 Like

Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by Luckyomon(m): 11:44pm On Mar 09, 2019
I just mailed you.
Nauzystan:

Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by captainnuges(m): 11:53pm On Mar 09, 2019
otugbem:
Chai! We get time shaa grin

@otugbem please help me forward the PWC past question to oogundainio@gmail.com. Thank you.
Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by captainnuges(m): 11:56pm On Mar 09, 2019
otugbem:
Alright guys, I'm forwarding the past question and answer to the next batch of emails.

Sit tight and relax�

@otugbem PLEASE I am yet to get the past question.
Help a brother.... oogundainio@gmail.com
Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by Luckyomon(m): 12:08am On Mar 10, 2019
I guess I can have the materials now
Nauzystan:

Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by Okpikome6: 12:49am On Mar 10, 2019
Am yet to get past questions @otugbem
Please send to okpikome6@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by Kenitez(m): 1:00am On Mar 10, 2019
Preye21:

Ive tried it o, it still marked ❌ on pops-up blocked and flash plugin version. Can I proceed to the test even if it is not checked ✅

Yes, you can go ahead, but use internet explorer
Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by Nobody: 1:02am On Mar 10, 2019
Wait, the need for past questions and like someone said "the questions are thesame" is just so funny.

Better learn to use your brain to think than look for similiar questions

2 Likes

Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by Kingbee1900: 1:15am On Mar 10, 2019
otugbem:

Use Internet Explorer!

This really helped me, shey struggling for a long time
Thanks
Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by AngelJennifer: 2:10am On Mar 10, 2019
mikkyfresh:

No problem. Success
Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by Arshavin02349(m): 5:51am On Mar 10, 2019
iamrichiefola:

Kindly forward to uche.nnodim.isonbpo@gmail.com

Please forward to iamrichiefola@gmail.com too. God bless you
Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by lifehackmax(m): 7:23am On Mar 10, 2019
Nauzystan:
Contact me at affordable price for your PWC past questions and answers. A comprehensive one! Don't write the exam without going through the past questions! I've written for 2 people and trust me the questions that are flying around are not the exact questions.

Nauzystan@gmail.com At affordable price!

Turns out that this guy is REAL.
He delivers as he says.

1 Like

Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by qanda: 7:26am On Mar 10, 2019
Download PwC Job Test Past Questions and Answers from Q and A App. Download Q and A App from Playstore.
Download Q and A App from Google Playstore
Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by Delass: 7:28am On Mar 10, 2019
Please kindly help me with the past questions
My email is iadeizaahmed@gmail.com
Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by Preye21: 8:16am On Mar 10, 2019
Kenitez:

Yes, you can go ahead, but use internet explorer
Thanks, it worked!! ������

1 Like

Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by Preye21: 8:26am On Mar 10, 2019
Did mine yesterday, with internet explorer atlast; just verbal reasoning though. It was fair cos i familiarised myself with some past questions. Few of the passages i saw were in the past questions I studied, so, this made it easier for me to read them without spending much time.
One of the passages I remember is about short-sightedness and intelligence; that passage was in the past question too. We hope it comes in our favor. smiley

2 Likes

Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by blackteddy(m): 8:26am On Mar 10, 2019
otugbem:
Hi guys,

Anyone yet to get the PWC past question?

Kindly drop your email address cool
please, help me send to awokunleayokunle@gmail.com. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by Delass: 8:29am On Mar 10, 2019
otugbem:
Hi guys,

Anyone yet to get the PWC past question?

Kindly drop your email address cool
My email is iadeizaahmed@gmail.com
Thank you so much bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (82) (Reply)

Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 / WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview / Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.