Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,714 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

'buhari Has Already Won February Election' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'buhari Has Already Won February Election' (1341 Views)

No Sit-at-home During February Election - IPOB / Kenneth Okonkwo: Peter Obi Has Already Won The Election, There's No Competition / Group Call On Senate To Pass Bill On Recovery Of Arms Ahead Of February Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'buhari Has Already Won February Election' by Ashleyeniwin(f): 9:54am On Jan 22, 2019
‘Buhari has already won February election’ The All Progressives Congress’ governorship candidate in the 2017 election in Anambra State, Dr Tony Nwoye, on Monday said President Muhammadu Buhari had already won the February 16 presidential election.

He said Nigerians were only waiting for official result confirming the victory.

Nwoye, who is the Chairman, Youth Mobilisation and Strategy of the Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Council, said the President had done well for the country.

He cited the ongoing war against corruption as one of the President’s achievements.

He spoke while Anambra youths from three political parties -the All Progressives Grand Alliance, Peoples Democratic Party and APC- who said they had decided to unite for Buhari.

Nwoye said Buhari would win the election comfortably in Anambra and other states in the South-East.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'buhari Has Already Won February Election' by AdewunmiFunmi: 11:22am On Jan 22, 2019
4 + 4 = 2023

4 Likes

Re: 'buhari Has Already Won February Election' by SouthEastFacts: 11:25am On Jan 22, 2019
Says by a yoruba moslem. Hillary Clinton said more than that in Nov 2016.
Re: 'buhari Has Already Won February Election' by SaiAtikuTill203: 11:27am On Jan 22, 2019
In a country that required urgent attention in terms of security, infrastructure and robust foreign policy, Buhari is not fit to be a district head not to talk of managing a complex nation like Nigeria.
SAI AtikuObi for prosperous Nigeria...Majority of Nigerians are oppressed people but they dont know it..and have taken it as a way of life. Our dignity have been strip off us with little to hold on to....and they are not bothered as long as it can provide some scrumps of bread on their table at that point in time with no care in the world if the country burns to the ground.sometimes I wonder why matured and discerning mind have allowed this shallow thinkers to occupy every nook and cranny of the Nairaland.
People can vote for any one from any party who appeal to them but they should not market stupidity and insanity and call it Intelligence.

SAI ATIKUOBI FOR BETTER LIFE....Atiku to be president WILL bring the future that we desire AND it would send a strong message to aspiring politicians that Nigerians have outgrown the habit that encourages failures and totalitatrians in Government. If Atiku fails we shall show him the door in 2023, but if we fail to make that bold statement now, then I can tell you that Nigeria's challenges may go beyond 2027. We cannot afford not to let this Government go, they have wronged and taken Nigerians for granted on too many levels. I just hope we are able to show our leaders that the power they wield was given to them by us.

3 Likes

Re: 'buhari Has Already Won February Election' by seanfer(m): 11:42am On Jan 22, 2019
SouthEastFacts:
Says by a yoruba moslem. Hillary Clinton said more than that in Nov 2016.

Hillary won the Popular Votes, and that's all PMB needs to be declare the Winner..... Just following your analogy

3 Likes

Re: 'buhari Has Already Won February Election' by livelymatilda22: 11:45am On Jan 22, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:
[s] In a country that required urgent attention in terms of security, infrastructure and robust foreign policy, Buhari is not fit to be a district head not to talk of managing a complex nation like Nigeria.
SAI AtikuObi for prosperous Nigeria...Majority of Nigerians are oppressed people but they dont know it..and have taken it as a way of life. Our dignity have been strip off us with little to hold on to....and they are not bothered as long as it can provide some scrumps of bread on their table at that point in time with no care in the world if the country burns to the ground.sometimes I wonder why matured and discerning mind have allowed this shallow thinkers to occupy every nook and cranny of the Nairaland.
People can vote for any one from any party who appeal to them but they should not market stupidity and insanity and call it Intelligence.

SAI ATIKUOBI FOR BETTER LIFE....Atiku to be president WILL bring the future that we desire AND it would send a strong message to aspiring politicians that Nigerians have outgrown the habit that encourages failures and totalitatrians in Government. If Atiku fails we shall show him the door in 2023, but if we fail to make that bold statement now, then I can tell you that Nigeria's challenges may go beyond 2027. We cannot afford not to let this Government go, they have wronged and taken Nigerians for granted on too many levels. I just hope we are able to show our leaders that the power they wield was given to them by us [/s] .

Obasanjo on Atiku:

"What I did not know, which came out glaringly later, was his parental background which was somewhat shadowy, his propensity to corruption, his tendency to disloyalty, his inability to say and stick to the truth all the time,a propensity for poor judgment, his belief and reliance on marabouts , his lack of transparency, his trust in money to buy his way out on all issues and his readiness to sacrifice morality, integrity, propriety truth and national interest for self and selfish interest"

Olusegun Obasanjo
MY WATCH
Volume 2
Pages 31- 32.

1 Like

Re: 'buhari Has Already Won February Election' by WATCHOVER(m): 11:52am On Jan 22, 2019
seanfer:

Hillary won the Popular Votes, and that's all PMB needs to be declare the Winner..... Just following your analogy
Buhari will still lose on popular votes

2 Likes

Re: 'buhari Has Already Won February Election' by SaiAtikuTill203: 12:01pm On Jan 22, 2019
livelymatilda22:

Obasanjo on Atiku:

"What I did not know, which came out glaringly later, was his parental background which was somewhat shadowy, his propensity to corruption, his tendency to disloyalty, his inability to say and stick to the truth all the time,a propensity for poor judgment, his belief and reliance on marabouts , his lack of transparency, his trust in money to buy his way out on all issues and his readiness to sacrifice morality, integrity, propriety truth and national interest for self and selfish interest"

Olusegun Obasanjo
MY WATCH
Volume 2
Pages 31- 32.

.[s]
livelymatilda22:

Obasanjo on Atiku:

Olusegun Obasanjo
MY WATCH
Volume 2
Pages 31- 32.

.[/s]
livelymatilda22:

Obasanjo on Atiku:

Olusegun Obasanjo
MY WATCH
Volume 2
Pages 31- 32.

Bros, roll out your wailing bucket and let the gnashing of your gworo chewing teeth begin.
Buhari won't see 2% in the whole of Nigeria this time around, you can cry for all we care.
NIGERIANS aren't the cause of your failure and frustration in life. Take care.

Re: 'buhari Has Already Won February Election' by paq1: 12:06pm On Jan 22, 2019
seanfer:

That was their system of Electora College which Hilary was projected to win yet, Trump trounced her!

Buhari too will be trounced in our system of popular votes.
Re: 'buhari Has Already Won February Election' by BluntBoy(m): 12:08pm On Jan 22, 2019
Of course, Buhari will win.

I can't but feel some sort of pity for my wiseandtrue and her ilks.
Re: 'buhari Has Already Won February Election' by seanfer(m): 1:45pm On Jan 22, 2019
paq1:

That was their system of Electora College which Hilary was projected to win yet, Trump trounced her!

Buhari too will be trounced in our system of popular votes.

In 3 weeks time, We shall know the who’s right and who’s wrong
Re: 'buhari Has Already Won February Election' by SouthEastFacts: 10:29am On Jan 25, 2019
seanfer:

Who is the President then? Popular vote or not, the Supreme Court will retire the terrorist.

1 Like

Re: 'buhari Has Already Won February Election' by seanfer(m): 10:43am On Jan 25, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

Who is the President then? Popular vote or not, the Supreme Court will retire the terrorist.

Use your brain... Does Nigeria have anything called Electoral College that overrides the popular votes?...
Re: 'buhari Has Already Won February Election' by SouthEastFacts: 11:27am On Jan 25, 2019
seanfer:

Use your brain... Does Nigeria have anything called Electoral College that overrides the popular votes?...
You are not getting it. Buhari cannot win without rigging and if he does, Supreme Court will retire him.
Re: 'buhari Has Already Won February Election' by seanfer(m): 12:05pm On Jan 25, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

You are not getting it. Buhari cannot win without rigging and if he does, Supreme Court will retire him.

I’m not supporting rigging... But even when Late Yaradua said the election that brought him to power was not credible, does the Supreme Court send him away? Once you’re declared winner as a president the rest is history in Nigeria
Re: 'buhari Has Already Won February Election' by SouthEastFacts: 12:10pm On Jan 25, 2019
seanfer:

I’m not supporting rigging... But even when Late Yaradua said the election that brought him to power was not credible, does the Supreme Court send him away? Once you’re declared winner as a president the rest is history in Nigeria
Not this CJN. Even if Buhari wins outright, we will start sack him at the SCN.
Re: 'buhari Has Already Won February Election' by seanfer(m): 1:59pm On Jan 25, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

Not this CJN. Even if Buhari wins outright, we will start sack him at the SCN.

Keep dreaming.... Hope you will wake up after announcing the result

1 Like

Re: 'buhari Has Already Won February Election' by SouthEastFacts: 2:04pm On Jan 25, 2019
seanfer:

Keep dreaming.... Hope you will wake up after announcing the result
Buhari is gone. Nothing is bringing him back.
Re: 'buhari Has Already Won February Election' by seanfer(m): 2:15pm On Jan 25, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

Buhari is gone. Nothing is bringing him back.

Same way Eleka won Ejiro.
Re: 'buhari Has Already Won February Election' by Lawalatm: 2:16pm On Jan 25, 2019
Dreamers grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Atikulation everywhere you go wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink

(1) (Reply)

Cabals Secret Meeting And Conversations Exposed / US Gov't. Warns El-rufai: Beware Of Your Spoken Words / Rivers: There’s No Way I’ll Lose Re-election On Saturday – Gov Wike Boasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.