Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,285 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

Shocking; As Husband Broke The Leg Of His Wife Thinking It Was A Snake - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Shocking; As Husband Broke The Leg Of His Wife Thinking It Was A Snake (478 Views)

Shocking Makeup Transformation Of A 96-Year-Old Woman (Photos) / Lady Mocked For 14 Years Because Of Her 'ugly' Leg Turns To A Successful Model / See Images & Video Of Nina Share’s Plus Size Swimwear Show That Broke The Net (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking; As Husband Broke The Leg Of His Wife Thinking It Was A Snake by armzyville(m): 10:33am On Jan 22, 2019
One must very careful with what we put on as clothes these days especially those who always want to keep up with the trend.

There is a story of a lady who was wearing snake printed pyjamas to bed and in the middle of the night when her husband woke up and saw something that looks like a snake head, immediately he took up something to hit the snake till it was broken little did know it was the leg of his wife that protruded out of the blanket that got broken.

http://armzyville..com/2019/01/shocking-as-husband-broke-his-wife-leg.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shocking; As Husband Broke The Leg Of His Wife Thinking It Was A Snake by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 22, 2019
If na me I for don amputate that leg because I don't have anything in common with snakes
Re: Shocking; As Husband Broke The Leg Of His Wife Thinking It Was A Snake by XhosaNostra(f): 10:37am On Jan 22, 2019

Re: Shocking; As Husband Broke The Leg Of His Wife Thinking It Was A Snake by abdulazeez1002(m): 10:40am On Jan 22, 2019
How can a cloth on somebody's body look like a snake

1 Like

Re: Shocking; As Husband Broke The Leg Of His Wife Thinking It Was A Snake by Christty(f): 10:41am On Jan 22, 2019
This is serious sorry. Next time, she will know what to wear. She now learn her lesson in a very hard way.

(1) (Reply)

Spicy -la Girl Matte Flat Velvet Lipstick / Check My Amazing Replica TAG Heuer Carrera Calibre Heuer 01 Black / See What A Slay Queen Did To A Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.