Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,258 members, 7,957,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:17 PM

Estimated Nepa Billing, What Is The Situation Over There? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Estimated Nepa Billing, What Is The Situation Over There? (524 Views)

2023: Tinubu In A Lose-Lose Situation Over Choice Of Running Mate - Nupe Lawyer / How Zulum Was Trapped In ‘Catch-22 Situation’ Over Praise For Buhari / "I Am In Difficult Situation Over Appointment" - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Estimated Nepa Billing, What Is The Situation Over There? by Sadiq3051(m): 10:42am On Jan 22, 2019
Good day fellow Nairaland, it baffles me how our so called Electricity distribution companies just think estimated billing is the best thing to do to us Nigerians...
I live in a place where we usually get at least 8 - 10 hours of electricity on daily basis and some times below...

for over past three months now the bill they are bringing to every house in my community has sky rocket to about 150% without them (Nepa) reading ones metre. the money rise from 2k to 5k to 8k Now at 10k...

And I believe next month own will surpass the previous one, please what is the situation like in your own place?

you can join the conversation here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tukI2r5K9LQ

source http://www.naija2talk.com

(1) (Reply)

Osun PDP Senatorial Candidate Faces Disqualification Suit / APC From Top To Bottom / List Of Nigerian Artiste In The Illuminati Who Denies(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.