Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,195 members, 7,953,704 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:07 AM

If I Slap P.m.b And Ran Inside The Debate Hall Do U Think He Will Come For Me ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If I Slap P.m.b And Ran Inside The Debate Hall Do U Think He Will Come For Me ? (523 Views)

Moment An Obidient Phone Ran Inside Court Singing Ellu P 74 / Mention Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Shettima (Video) / Boko-haram Attack- I Pulled Off My Dirty Uniform And Ran (Nigerian Soldier) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Slap P.m.b And Ran Inside The Debate Hall Do U Think He Will Come For Me ? by 247celebgist: 11:09am On Jan 22, 2019
Please am just asking ooooooo
IF i intentionally SLAP P.M.B AND RAN INSIDE THE DEBATE HALL DO YOU THINK HE WILL COME FOR ME ??
Re: If I Slap P.m.b And Ran Inside The Debate Hall Do U Think He Will Come For Me ? by chiefolododo(m): 11:10am On Jan 22, 2019
Come ke ?

1 Like

Re: If I Slap P.m.b And Ran Inside The Debate Hall Do U Think He Will Come For Me ? by Oweku: 11:10am On Jan 22, 2019
grin...He will send the Pastor after you..

5 Likes

Re: If I Slap P.m.b And Ran Inside The Debate Hall Do U Think He Will Come For Me ? by eagleeye2: 11:11am On Jan 22, 2019
Oweku:
grin...He will send the Pastor after you..
Hahaaaaha

1 Like

Re: If I Slap P.m.b And Ran Inside The Debate Hall Do U Think He Will Come For Me ? by deji68: 11:12am On Jan 22, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If I Slap P.m.b And Ran Inside The Debate Hall Do U Think He Will Come For Me ? by SouthEastFacts: 11:14am On Jan 22, 2019
His yoruba moslem zombies will pounce on you for touching their Mahij

5 Likes

Re: If I Slap P.m.b And Ran Inside The Debate Hall Do U Think He Will Come For Me ? by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 11:15am On Jan 22, 2019
Never !

1 Like

Re: If I Slap P.m.b And Ran Inside The Debate Hall Do U Think He Will Come For Me ? by kasimseun(m): 11:29am On Jan 22, 2019
Wicked boy, in front of camera...

1 Like

Re: If I Slap P.m.b And Ran Inside The Debate Hall Do U Think He Will Come For Me ? by intruxive(m): 11:29am On Jan 22, 2019
grin
Nope, only ojukwu will be waiting for you inside the debate hell

1 Like

Re: If I Slap P.m.b And Ran Inside The Debate Hall Do U Think He Will Come For Me ? by magoo10(m): 11:36am On Jan 22, 2019
Lol he can't fit

1 Like

Re: If I Slap P.m.b And Ran Inside The Debate Hall Do U Think He Will Come For Me ? by madmohamed(m): 11:53am On Jan 22, 2019
247celebgist:
IF i intentionally SLAP P.M.B AND RAN INSIDE THE DEBATE HALL DO YOU THINK HE WILL COME FOR ME ??
no he will send he's contoctor osibanjo to u.
Re: If I Slap P.m.b And Ran Inside The Debate Hall Do U Think He Will Come For Me ? by Idecievedyou(m): 11:55am On Jan 22, 2019
debate hall.....lions den
Re: If I Slap P.m.b And Ran Inside The Debate Hall Do U Think He Will Come For Me ? by GarriKoro(m): 12:31pm On Jan 22, 2019
247celebgist:
You cant even come anywhere close to him with those scary DSS guys surrounding him, but if per chance you were able to carry out your evil 9intent, it will be the last thing you ever do on this planet. So please take my advise and say goodbye to your family as you embark on a journey of no return. You can thank me in heaven grin

1 Like

Re: If I Slap P.m.b And Ran Inside The Debate Hall Do U Think He Will Come For Me ? by positivelord: 1:04pm On Jan 22, 2019
247celebgist:

Over his dead body...you go slap am tire

(1) (Reply)

APC From Top To Bottom / Nigerians Attack Tinubu Over Plans To Impeach Governor Ambode / Osinbajo, Akeredolu Visit Idanre, Canvass Votes For Buhari, Apc:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.