Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,757 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

Paid for it already - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Paid for it already (936 Views)

Npower Participants Not Paid For Two Months After Osinbajo Handed Over To Sadiya / INEC Adhoc Staff Have You Been Paid For The Presidential Election? / Get Paid For Reading News With This App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paid for it already by Ballergi: 11:37am On Jan 22, 2019
cheesy
Re: Paid for it already by Christty(f): 11:52am On Jan 22, 2019
You can google and search for samples of cv and cover letter
Re: Paid for it already by kushercain: 12:07pm On Jan 22, 2019
Don't wait for any good Samaritan. If you want something done you do it yourself. Go to playstore and download this

Re: Paid for it already by Ballergi: 1:02pm On Jan 22, 2019
Christty:
You can google and search for samples of cv and cover letter

Kindly help forward if you have one..
Re: Paid for it already by TissuePaper: 2:58pm On Jan 22, 2019
@Evarn and nwaobitex you see yourselves, now you've been disqualified ...well deserved i must say...try again next year kiss
Re: Paid for it already by nwaobitex: 5:17pm On Jan 22, 2019
TissuePaper:
@Evarn and nwaobitex you see yourselves, now you've been disqualified ...well deserved i must say...try again next year kiss
lol why do you carry this thing on your head like. Your moniker describes your only use...to scoop shit
Re: Paid for it already by TissuePaper: 5:38pm On Jan 22, 2019
nwaobitex:
lol why do you carry this thing on your head like. Your moniker describes your only use...to scoop shit
exactly my point....you're the shit I'm scooping cool
Re: Paid for it already by ThatKING(m): 5:47pm On Jan 22, 2019
Ballergi:
Please I need someone to help with a cv and cover letter. Kindly send to ganiuwilliams60@gmail.com. Thank you and Godbless
when I saw your post, I had to rush down to that beer parlor thread. Maybe una Don start trolling again grin
Re: Paid for it already by nwaobitex: 6:56pm On Jan 22, 2019
TissuePaper:
exactly my point....you're the shit I'm scooping cool
pls shut the fek up. If I had a name like yours, I'll sue my parents
Re: Paid for it already by TissuePaper: 6:59pm On Jan 22, 2019
nwaobitex:
pls shut the fek up. If I had a name like yours, I'll sue my parents
cool i actually did you a favor, it's not like you had a chance of winning anyways kiss
Re: Paid for it already by nwaobitex: 10:31pm On Jan 22, 2019
TissuePaper:
cool i actually did you a favor, it's not like you had a chance of winning anyways kiss
angry you'll regret that
Re: Paid for it already by TissuePaper: 12:01am On Jan 23, 2019
nwaobitex:
angry you'll regret that
no i won't smiley
Re: Paid for it already by Ballergi: 12:20am On Jan 23, 2019
ThatKING:
when I saw your post, I had to rush down to that beer parlor thread. Maybe una Don start trolling again grin

Lol...at all, I need the cv for a junior one.The one I have is old and outdated
Re: Paid for it already by Ballergi: 12:21am On Jan 23, 2019
TissuePaper:
no i won't smiley

Tissuepaper Wetin carry you come my thread .. Na my thread una use do battle ground cheesy
Re: Paid for it already by TissuePaper: 12:35am On Jan 23, 2019
Ballergi:

Tissuepaper Wetin carry you come my thread .. Na my thread una use do battle ground cheesy
grin I'm sorry sir grin

(1) (Reply)

Business Opportunity (oriflame Free Registration) / Urgent Vacancy At The Mall / 4 Factors To Consider Before Applying For A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.