Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

All These Guys Selling Groups Filled With Bot Followers Should Change - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / All These Guys Selling Groups Filled With Bot Followers Should Change (783 Views)

Look At These Guys Short Comedy / 5 Important Reasons Why You Should Change Your Website Domain Name Right Now! / Latest Google Chrome Updates - Why You Should Change From HTTP To HTTPS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All These Guys Selling Groups Filled With Bot Followers Should Change by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 22, 2019
How can you tell me that a group has 66K followers only for me to check back a few days after buying to see that the followers have dropped to 30K shocked?
Meanwhile, when I was about joining the group to check it, I noticed that the number of followers was 30k. Told him and he said I can ONLY SEE THE ACTUAL number when I join. Joined and saw 66K followers and paid. A week after, I checked and saw 30K followers. What rubbish!
The worst is that I can't Change the group name or description.

Bros, I know who you are ooo. I know your monikers. Just change this your dubious attitude. Consider this my last dealings with you undecided
Re: All These Guys Selling Groups Filled With Bot Followers Should Change by iHart(m): 11:59am On Jan 22, 2019
And I bet you, the 30k you have in that group are not your target audience!
Re: All These Guys Selling Groups Filled With Bot Followers Should Change by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 22, 2019
iHart:
And I bet you, the 30k you have in that group are not your target audience!
Not even talking about that one sef. But not being able to edit the group's detail is annoying. If the followers can drop more than 50% in just one week, imaging how many will be left in a month. God dey
Re: All These Guys Selling Groups Filled With Bot Followers Should Change by Axxemen: 12:43pm On Jan 22, 2019
ClixMaster:
How can you tell me that a group has 66K followers only for me to check back a few days after buying to see that the followers have dropped to 30K shocked?
Meanwhile, when I was about joining the group to check it, I noticed that the number of followers was 30k. Told him and he said I can ONLY SEE THE ACTUAL number when I join. Joined and saw 66K followers and paid. A week after, I checked and saw 30K followers. What rubbish!
The worst is that I can't Change the group name or description.

Bros, I know who you are ooo. I know your monikers. Just change this your dubious attitude. Consider this my last dealings with you undecided

Why are some of your nairalanders like this ?

Facebook made changes to their website this 2019 a lot of this changes affected everybody instead of you to ask questions first like every reasonable human would do but you did not but you are here screaming scam , Oga park well joor and ask questions reasonable ..... https://www.nairaland.com/4968762/check-facebook-group-membership-facebook
Re: All These Guys Selling Groups Filled With Bot Followers Should Change by Axxemen: 12:46pm On Jan 22, 2019
People have been posting about this evil algorithm Facebook just made just to force ppl to pay for Facebook ads , ppl have been opening threads since last week about this

This is even one of them
https://www.nairaland.com/4968762/check-facebook-group-membership-facebook

Even my Facebook group of 1.2million was reduced to just 400k so don't act like it's only your own that is different ..... ppl sha SMH
Re: All These Guys Selling Groups Filled With Bot Followers Should Change by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 22, 2019
Axxemen:

Why are some of your nairalanders like this ?

Facebook made changes to their website this 2019 a lot of this changes affected everybody instead of you to ask questions first like every reasonable human would do but you did not but you are here screaming scam , Oga park well joor and ask questions reasonable ..... https://www.nairaland.com/4968762/check-facebook-group-membership-facebook
I should ask question? Like seriously? Is it their new policy that mysteriously reduced the followers by more than 50%? When I told you that day of the error message I was getting why didn't you show me the new policy by Facebook? Instead, you told me to give it time.
I have seen it is in your nature to cheat.

(1) (Reply)

Want Your Articles To Get Indexed On Search Engines? Do This - Zigihow.com.ng / 11months Old Unverified Naija Adsense with $17 + domain 4sale / Home.honestiptv.com| Cheap Iptv Subscription

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.