Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

SOS! More Residents Flee Surulere As Robbery Attacks Escalate - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SOS! More Residents Flee Surulere As Robbery Attacks Escalate (314 Views)

Female Police Officer Among Seven Killed In Edo Bank Robbery Attacks (Photos) / Nigeria: Military Razes Villages As Boko Haram Attacks Escalate / Residents Flee Community In Rivers State After Killing Of Soldiers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SOS! More Residents Flee Surulere As Robbery Attacks Escalate by InsideMainland: 12:41pm On Jan 22, 2019
Months after InsideMainland reported the plight of residents of Sologun Street in Aguda, Surulere, Lagos Mainland, and how they live in fear due to spike in armed robbery in the area, the situation has gotten worse with more residents now fleeing their homes.

Recall that in August 2018, InsideMainland reported how notorious bandits barged into people’s homes in the neighbourhood to rob them of their valuables leaving residents in fear for their lives and properties.

At the time, a victim who spoke to InsideMainland on condition of anonymity narrated how the robbers operate in the axis brazenly saying the bandits often carry out the act when residents are fast asleep. “Never in my life have I experienced such. It has left me completely disoriented. I became a victim early Monday morning around 2:30 - 3:00 am. The guys tried knocking my entrance door down. They kicked the door like five times despite my screaming for help and wedging the door with chairs,” the victim said.

... read more here - https://insidemainland.com/2019/01/21/sos-more-residents-flee-surulere-as-robbery-attacks-escalate/

cc @lalasticlala @seun @mynd44

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

7 Types Of CCTV And Which Type Should You Get ? / Male Student Ties Charm To Hostel Mates Boxer In His Wardrobe / BREAKING: Patience Jonathan Loses N1 Billion To Federal Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.