Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,804 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Buhari And Obasanjo Shake Hands At National Council Meeting (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Obasanjo Shake Hands At National Council Meeting (Photo) (42113 Views)

Peter Obi And Asiwaju Tinubu Shake Hands At The Peace Accord (Photo) / 'Emergency Holy Man' - Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Obi attending PFN Meeting (Photo) / Osinbajo & Tinubu Meet & Greet At South-West Leaders' Meeting (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Shake Hands At National Council Meeting (Photo) by dam2000(m): 1:47pm On Jan 22, 2019
TIGRITIS:
This is the same monkey talking about abacha era. Sometimes I just dislike this buhari for his calmness. When this monkey was the president, who tries this and go Scot free?
Mr obasanjo has the right 2 talk 2 buhari anyhow bcus in military seniority is 4rever
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Shake Hands At National Council Meeting (Photo) by bluecircle470: 1:49pm On Jan 22, 2019
afroniger:
Obj is one strange fellow. He has never been comfortable with nor approved of any subsequent Nigerian leader's second term ambition outside himself. Be it Shagari, IBB, Yaradua, GEJ, and now Buhari. It's like to him no other leader can ever be good enough to lead Nigeria for two terms outside OBJ. That failed third term bid must have really pained him.

Addendum: All you Atikulators spamming my mention, would you all be praising OBJ had he not forgiven Atiku after all the damning comments he has made about his person?? Hypocrites.

Anyway I’ve not seen any president deserving of second term since advent of the present democracy
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Shake Hands At National Council Meeting (Photo) by tejiritex(m): 1:49pm On Jan 22, 2019
TIGRITIS:
This is the same monkey talking about abacha era. Sometimes I just dislike this buhari for his calmness. When this monkey was the president, who tries this and go Scot free?

U r wretched. Let's see ur own lic
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Shake Hands At National Council Meeting (Photo) by modupe2: 1:49pm On Jan 22, 2019
Your head correct

afroniger:
Obj is one strange fellow. He has never been comfortable with nor approved of any subsequent Nigerian leader's second term ambition outside himself. Be it Shagari, IBB, Yaradua, GEJ, and now Buhari. It's like to him no other leader can ever be good enough to lead Nigeria for two terms outside OBJ. That failed third term bid must have really pained him.

Addendum: All you Atikulators spamming my mention, would you all be praising OBJ had he not forgiven Atiku after all the damning comments he has made about his person?? Hypocrites.
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Shake Hands At National Council Meeting (Photo) by Odetokun3(m): 1:50pm On Jan 22, 2019
That's a lesson for those of you who sees them as enemies. in real sense. They re friends
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Shake Hands At National Council Meeting (Photo) by middlebelter(m): 1:51pm On Jan 22, 2019
afroniger:

Your analysis is very biased.

This same man campaigned for Buhari hoping the man will wrong the mistakes of GEJ but PMB didnt perform. I put it you, is your standard of living as high as 2015. Obj was humble enough to admit his errors and that is why hes speaking out boldly that Buhari is not meeting the expectations of Nigerians. It is only a lasy man that blames his hoe. PMB keeps blaming GEJ even in 2019. Check the record, OBJ meet more monumental crisis when he took over government. The economy was bastardized by the militay especially Abacha ( PMB's friend)security crisis in all parts of Nigeria ; Agulere vs Umulere in SE, Udi in SS, Hausa VS Yoruba in Ketu Mile 12 Lagos, Kano, Plateau etc. Thre man OBJ confronted the issues , I mean all without his body language suggesting support for the Yorubas in the Ketu crisis. Heset up EFCC and made sure it worked, yes his IGP , ministers etc were prosecuted.

If PMB were to face the type of crisis OBJ faced with National Assembly, we probably wont be talking about democratic government today.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Shake Hands At National Council Meeting (Photo) by islandmoon: 1:51pm On Jan 22, 2019
TIGRITIS:

Put your children future in atiku's hand biko.

at least its better than killer herdsmen hand and the yahoo president who can not make a simple sentence without a blunder
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Shake Hands At National Council Meeting (Photo) by RealDanielObi(m): 1:52pm On Jan 22, 2019
Odetokun3:
That's a lesson for those of you who sees them as enemies. in real sense. They re friends

President @MBuhari’s projects in ��

North West - https:///kUpUGLFok1

North East - https:///uha3Tawb6l

North Central - https:///x1DBvd3LRP

South South - https:///vIG9zWLSyS

South West - https:///trExq67nN3

South East - https:///YOt9bfHVVT
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Shake Hands At National Council Meeting (Photo) by TIGRITIS: 1:53pm On Jan 22, 2019
[s]
islandmoon:

at least its better than killer herdsmen hand and the yahoo president who can not make a simple sentence without a blunder
[/s]
Go and vote your educated honest ibo atiku and leave me alone, mbok. angry
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Shake Hands At National Council Meeting (Photo) by PapaAdanna: 1:53pm On Jan 22, 2019
Jisos,

Bro Obasanjo is ugly oooooo
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Shake Hands At National Council Meeting (Photo) by Bamz(m): 1:53pm On Jan 22, 2019
iambabaG:
Furnished ko.. Furniture ni!
Can’t you use a simple phrase? That’s how the have bastardized “storm”.
Very lazy piece of journalism.

grin grammar nazi grin
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Shake Hands At National Council Meeting (Photo) by Witnesstony28: 1:57pm On Jan 22, 2019
That Obj spoke against Buhari's govt doesn't make him Buhari's enemy. So there is no wrong in having a handshake with him! #myopinion
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Shake Hands At National Council Meeting (Photo) by macello4(m): 1:58pm On Jan 22, 2019
TIGRITIS:
[s]
TIGRITIS:
[/s]
TIGRITIS:
trash
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Shake Hands At National Council Meeting (Photo) by macello4(m): 1:59pm On Jan 22, 2019

TIGRITIS:
[s]
TIGRITIS:
[/s]
TIGRITIS:
trash
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Shake Hands At National Council Meeting (Photo) by mechanics(m): 2:00pm On Jan 22, 2019
Hahahaha, no permanent enemy in politics, but their supporters will be fighting till tomorrow.
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Shake Hands At National Council Meeting (Photo) by mabea: 2:05pm On Jan 22, 2019
afroniger:

The question should be all the things he said about buhari are there true or false
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Shake Hands At National Council Meeting (Photo) by Charly68: 2:11pm On Jan 22, 2019
I trust my president he would crack a big joke that Baba writer won't be able to resist but laugh
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Shake Hands At National Council Meeting (Photo) by jellington: 2:16pm On Jan 22, 2019
40% drop in oil revenue President Buhari invest in capital expenditure by 74% higher than GEJ . Who is clueless?. PDP make Nigeria miserable when they earned more from oil. If PDP had experienced the drastic revenue decline in the economy Nigeria would have been worse-off.
Buhari should be commended for prudent management of our resources.
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Shake Hands At National Council Meeting (Photo) by afroniger: 2:26pm On Jan 22, 2019
mabea:
The question should be all the things he said about buhari are there true or false

If you want to go that route no problem. What about all the things he said about Atiku Abubakar? He once accused GEJ of training snipers meant to harm him (an allegation that turned out to be a blatant lie). His own daughter once called him out publicly for this same penchant of always plotting the downfall of other leaders. I am willing to bet that he will also fall out with Atiku as well if he becomes president, especially when that one refuses to allow him to control him.
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Shake Hands At National Council Meeting (Photo) by Mbediogu(m): 2:31pm On Jan 22, 2019
afroniger:

Would you be saying all this if he hadn't supported Atiku's ambition?

Even Atiku is under test. His first tenure will decide but Buhari is not under test. He failed.
I know it is not easy but he failed on all scores.
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Shake Hands At National Council Meeting (Photo) by mabea: 2:35pm On Jan 22, 2019
afroniger:

If you want to go that route no problem. What about all the things he said about Atiku Abubakar? He once accused GEJ of training snipers meant to harm him (an allegation that turned out to be a blatant lie). His own daughter once called him out publicly for this same penchant of always plotting the downfall of other leaders. I am willing to bet that he will also fall out with Atiku as well if he becomes president, especially when that one refuses to allow him to control him.
Even when he made the allegation against gej some of you supported him. In as much as i dont follow or support any politician the truth is most of the things he said about buhari are not imaginary there obvious happenings but nigerians dont care about good governance they only care about their political parties.
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Shake Hands At National Council Meeting (Photo) by ogundeleai(m): 2:40pm On Jan 22, 2019
Obasanjo ngbe wa mora ni.. He knows Atiku is not option to Buhari.. Igi imu jinna sori oo
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Shake Hands At National Council Meeting (Photo) by Psoul(m): 2:45pm On Jan 22, 2019
Obasanjo may not have done very well during his tenure, but I love his brevity to speak out when any government is going the wrong way. He doesn't hid his feelings even when u are a member of his family.

OBJ is to Nigerian Presidents what the Arab world is to the US.

US will like to rule the whole world and dictate to them how each country should behave.
Arab world checkmakes American excesses by inducing terrorist fear in them and vise versa
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Shake Hands At National Council Meeting (Photo) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 22, 2019
PoliticsNigeria:
@POLITICSNGR

PoliticsNGR has been furnished with a Photograph of Former leader, Olusegun Obasanjo exchanging pleasantries with President Muhammadu Buhari in Aso-rock today.

This is coming a few days after Obasanjo wrote a scathing statement against Buhari's administration alleging plans of rigging the 2019 general elections.

President Buhari replies saying that the former leader needed 'medical attention' and also branded him a 'coward'.

https://politicsngr.com/2019-buhari-obasanjo-shake-hands-national-council-meeting-photo/

Abeg stop using that word "Furnished" it makes you look extremely dull & ur whole article lackluster. How hard is it for u amateur bloggers to use simple English
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Shake Hands At National Council Meeting (Photo) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 22, 2019
afroniger:

You are the biggest hypocrite ever

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Shake Hands At National Council Meeting (Photo) by Larryomooba(m): 3:05pm On Jan 22, 2019
afroniger:

Y r u guys always saying this, didn't BAT say more than this to buhari. #hyprocrtes
Again if u and ur ppl fight for aos don't u make bad comment towards them ? Does that make u to separate from them, we r human and often times we would offend each other the best we can do is to forget and move forward.
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Shake Hands At National Council Meeting (Photo) by seasonstt1(m): 3:06pm On Jan 22, 2019
That is how real politicians do... You criticize .. its left to them to reorganize and make things work. Not a do or die affair.
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Shake Hands At National Council Meeting (Photo) by nely4me(m): 3:07pm On Jan 22, 2019
This picture is an old picture.
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Shake Hands At National Council Meeting (Photo) by mukthar2000(m): 3:22pm On Jan 22, 2019
Obasonjo with his carote and stick style , u are just a old fool , sai Baba pls be careful with him
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Shake Hands At National Council Meeting (Photo) by YenYo: 3:30pm On Jan 22, 2019
Obasanjo will laugh last.

Buhari will cry las las.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akpabio’s Six Most Embarrassing Public Comments / Where Is Channelstv's Seun Okinbaloye? / 10 Dead Judges Among Newly Appointed Election Petition Tribunals’ Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.