Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,137 members, 7,957,261 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:01 AM

Wizkid Is The Only Obstacle Stopping Me From Getting Close To Tiwa Savage - MAG - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Is The Only Obstacle Stopping Me From Getting Close To Tiwa Savage - MAG (722 Views)

Lady To Tiwa Savage: "Mumu You Can't Win, SLOT". See Tiwa’s Reply / Fan To Tiwa Savage: "Are You Dating Wizkid Or Not?" / Don jazzy Reacts To Tiwa Savage’s Statement On Getting Pregnant Again (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Is The Only Obstacle Stopping Me From Getting Close To Tiwa Savage - MAG by readone2018(m): 2:01pm On Jan 22, 2019
Wizkid Is The Only Obstacle Stopping Me From Getting Close To Tiwa Savage - MAG

In a recent chat with AIGMediaPro, Mo'Group Music profound singer, Mag a.k.a "The Music god" who recently revealed his undying love for Nigeria's Singer, Tiwa Savage, according to Mag, Tiwa Savage has been his long time crush.

Recall, The "ORI" crooner, reacted to Wizkid controversial video "Fever" which featured Tiwa Savage in a romantic act with Wizkid. "I love Tiwa Savage so much not for any other thing, but because she's so talented and i wish to have a collaboration with her" Mag said.

In the chat video below, Mag reveals some facts about him, his challenges, his next project and Wizkid been a 'threat' to him, also what's between him and Mavin Diva, Tiwa Savage.

Watch the Chat video below and share your thoughts:
http://www.gbextra.com.ng/2019/01/wizkid-is-the-only-obstacle-stopping-me-from-getting-close-to-tiwa-savage-mag-officialmag01/

(1) (Reply)

Kimberley Garner Bends And Flexes Her Lithe Frame In Just A Crop Top And Thong B / 19 Years After: Five Facts To Know About Nigeria's Popular King Of Money (ezego) / Wizkid Declares He's Single After Babymama Claimed Wife Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.