Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Election Rigging: You Have No Right To Complain, Tinubu Tells Obasanjo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election Rigging: You Have No Right To Complain, Tinubu Tells Obasanjo (18836 Views)

North Has No Right To Complain Over Tinubu’s Appointments – Northern Forum / Election Rigging In Kano Busted! Returning Officer Exposes Irregularities, Fraud / Nigerians Blast PDP For Politicising Buhari Statements On Election Rigging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Election Rigging: You Have No Right To Complain, Tinubu Tells Obasanjo by highdon(m): 4:17pm On Jan 22, 2019
dey know themselves nd will keep exposing each other
Re: Election Rigging: You Have No Right To Complain, Tinubu Tells Obasanjo by sage101: 4:17pm On Jan 22, 2019

Re: Election Rigging: You Have No Right To Complain, Tinubu Tells Obasanjo by tgmservice: 4:17pm On Jan 22, 2019
thief advising thief
Re: Election Rigging: You Have No Right To Complain, Tinubu Tells Obasanjo by jrusky(m): 4:17pm On Jan 22, 2019
In other word Tinubu has agreed apc will rig the election is that correct?
Re: Election Rigging: You Have No Right To Complain, Tinubu Tells Obasanjo by killuminati(m): 4:18pm On Jan 22, 2019
grin

Bombaclaat
Re: Election Rigging: You Have No Right To Complain, Tinubu Tells Obasanjo by dam2000(m): 4:19pm On Jan 22, 2019
Tinubu you will be disgrace next month in Jesus name in sha allahu
Re: Election Rigging: You Have No Right To Complain, Tinubu Tells Obasanjo by Sugarboyy(m): 4:20pm On Jan 22, 2019
Obasanjo thinks politics been played now is same as the one he played when he was the president. In his own backyard, his own daughter lost and all the candidates that he supports prior to elections always end up losing...no one should mention him supporting Buhari to win 2015 election because it's a fat lie, tinubu was mostly the one behind that victory. And, he should ask who retired PDP former strong men, Tony Aneni, Ogbemudia, Igbinedion family and the so called untouchables then in Edo politics, that same man is the current APC national chairman. Obasanjo would be retired in this election and he would become inconsequential afterwards, just like babangida.

4 Likes

Re: Election Rigging: You Have No Right To Complain, Tinubu Tells Obasanjo by princejenks(m): 4:21pm On Jan 22, 2019
regardless of the personality of obj,this administration that promised change must ensure it builds on what it met on ground cos 2015 was described as largely free and fair. This was made possible by the introduction and use of card readers,am yet to see any new technology or procedure(s) by this current inec to ensure the electoral process is made better rather the president refused to sign the new electoral law which would've have enhanced the process

1 Like

Re: Election Rigging: You Have No Right To Complain, Tinubu Tells Obasanjo by meetoba: 4:22pm On Jan 22, 2019
I pity those young individual that is supporting Buhari and kicking against Atiku..... Both means not good for this country, why not change the gear and think out of the box... Naija can not move forward with all these analog brains
OBJ has the right to comment on the situation of the country we can not all be dogmatic. it left for all to think very deeply
Re: Election Rigging: You Have No Right To Complain, Tinubu Tells Obasanjo by suaveBrother(m): 4:22pm On Jan 22, 2019
...both are guilty of rigging...
Re: Election Rigging: You Have No Right To Complain, Tinubu Tells Obasanjo by bedspread: 4:23pm On Jan 22, 2019
Happyallwayz:
Don’t be deceived fellow Nigerians these Elites are best of friends Let’s Vote and not Hate
Re: Election Rigging: You Have No Right To Complain, Tinubu Tells Obasanjo by KanwuliaExtra: 4:23pm On Jan 22, 2019
Na Afonja wahala be all dis! kiss
Na OBJ bring PDP dan.
Na TINUBU go bring APC dan!

All na Afonja wahala wey dey keep Nigeria from progress! All dem sabi na to give Nigeria DRUNKARDS, BRAIN-DEAD or QUARTER-TO-QUENCH leaders they can control as CABAL!

Yeye pipo!
Re: Election Rigging: You Have No Right To Complain, Tinubu Tells Obasanjo by exlink10(m): 4:25pm On Jan 22, 2019
Waiting for the day all of una go die leave this country for us.

All of you old cargo are the reason this country cannot work.

1 Like

Re: Election Rigging: You Have No Right To Complain, Tinubu Tells Obasanjo by gbaduwa: 4:27pm On Jan 22, 2019
APC is having a sleepless moment. No one must speak and any one that speak should be ready for clap dowm
Re: Election Rigging: You Have No Right To Complain, Tinubu Tells Obasanjo by mukthar2000(m): 4:27pm On Jan 22, 2019
Obasonjo is a coward, all what is written saying was for his own selfish interest and fear not to be jail by buhari, but I am sure u most be jail

1 Like

Re: Election Rigging: You Have No Right To Complain, Tinubu Tells Obasanjo by daslimdude: 4:27pm On Jan 22, 2019
Please I need a job, I live in Lagos...I'm a degree holder, computer literate, can read, write, speak English, Yoruba and Igbo and I'm also a good driver. If you know someone that knows somebody who is willing to employ me Please send me a short message to 08110161996. No scammer please!
Re: Election Rigging: You Have No Right To Complain, Tinubu Tells Obasanjo by Gboom: 4:28pm On Jan 22, 2019
When it comes to rigging no politician is a saint but Obasanjo own na higher level because na where him power dey

1 Like

Re: Election Rigging: You Have No Right To Complain, Tinubu Tells Obasanjo by Ayobami7(m): 4:32pm On Jan 22, 2019
OK
Re: Election Rigging: You Have No Right To Complain, Tinubu Tells Obasanjo by CloneTerminator: 4:33pm On Jan 22, 2019
I am not surprised at such news.
Re: Election Rigging: You Have No Right To Complain, Tinubu Tells Obasanjo by truecommerce358: 4:34pm On Jan 22, 2019
Really
Re: Election Rigging: You Have No Right To Complain, Tinubu Tells Obasanjo by PapaAdanna: 4:34pm On Jan 22, 2019
These 2 ugly AFONjas should let us have peace abeg
Re: Election Rigging: You Have No Right To Complain, Tinubu Tells Obasanjo by HomeOfMe(f): 4:36pm On Jan 22, 2019
Re: Election Rigging: You Have No Right To Complain, Tinubu Tells Obasanjo by emmie14: 4:36pm On Jan 22, 2019
This platform used to be my favourite.
Re: Election Rigging: You Have No Right To Complain, Tinubu Tells Obasanjo by PythonAmaka: 4:37pm On Jan 22, 2019
True talk grin grin grin

python amaka
Re: Election Rigging: You Have No Right To Complain, Tinubu Tells Obasanjo by PythonAmaka: 4:39pm On Jan 22, 2019
HomeOfMe:
Says another election rigger. Kettle calling pot black.
Tell me any election he ever rigged.

python amaka
Re: Election Rigging: You Have No Right To Complain, Tinubu Tells Obasanjo by gaskiyamagana: 4:53pm On Jan 22, 2019
FatRocketMan:
the truth is that both politicians (Tinubu and Obj) are guilty of rigging.
But why the pioneer is bitterly complaining about his followers?
Re: Election Rigging: You Have No Right To Complain, Tinubu Tells Obasanjo by roscoleefad: 4:55pm On Jan 22, 2019
Tinubu of all people,God in his mercy deliver south west from u,and all ur plane to rule Nigeria nation will fail
Re: Election Rigging: You Have No Right To Complain, Tinubu Tells Obasanjo by Abagworo(m): 4:57pm On Jan 22, 2019
True talk

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari At The Armed Forces Remembrance Day Celebrations (Photos) / 'Governor Bindow's Thugs' Attack Babachir Lawal's Office (Photos) / Fayemi: No Land For Outsiders In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.