Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,245 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

Grand Theft Auto 3D Team Brings Back The GTA III Initial View - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Grand Theft Auto 3D Team Brings Back The GTA III Initial View (978 Views)

Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy Apk MOD1.0 / Grand Theft Auto 5 Online / How Do I Install Grand Theft Auto Sanandreas On My Laptop Windows 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Grand Theft Auto 3D Team Brings Back The GTA III Initial View by swapixnigeria(m): 2:43pm On Jan 22, 2019
Did you know that a mod of GTA III had been released in early January? If you didn’t, Grand Theft Auto 3D is a mod for GTA III. The aim of the mod is to show how the game looked before the release.

The team of modders used the pre-release gameplay, the alpha content and the early screenshots to do this work. So, now the mod is already available on PC GTA III. The team planned to release this version on PS2 and Dreamcast incorporating a lot of early development assets.

In the Liberty City layout, many buildings were replaced with the grass smaller structures. The art style reminds the older top-down GTA titles and is colorful.

The police cars, as well as other emergency vehicles, now look like the real ones. Why didn’t the team do it before? The thing is that after the 9/11 events GTA III was changed right before the release. That’s why the police vehicles there are black and white.

Rockstar also changed the Claude look making him very pale. At least, the user with a name 3li0507 from GTA forums pointed out so.

The modders’ team also made the other changes. They edited the cars handle way which changed the way the game feels and tinkered with other GTA III bits. The overall game feelings now are like it fell out of an alternate universe.

Would you like to play the mod? Or maybe, you have already had a try? Please, share your experience in the comments section below.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Lets Play Age Of Empires 3 Online. / Where Can I Upgrade My Xbox 360 To Play Cheap Games / Xbox360 Extension Cables For N600 Each

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.