Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

#whatif: Jimi Agbaje Ends APC Reign In Lagos After 20years? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #whatif: Jimi Agbaje Ends APC Reign In Lagos After 20years? (19842 Views)

2019: We Will End Apc’s Reign In Lagos — PDP / Jimi Agbaje wins Lagos PDP Governorship Primary / Lagos: 2019 Jimi Agbaje Joins Governorship Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #whatif: Jimi Agbaje Ends APC Reign In Lagos After 20years? by kalufelix(m): 8:52am On Jan 23, 2019
wonder233:
I pity gullible Nigerians. There is no PDP or APC, what we have are just politicians. They move with fluidity from one platform to the other that you can't even keep track who is now where.
Nigerians, especially the Yorubas should stop this blind attachment and fixation on a mere name. Instead, let's be changing them with each elections for them to know we don't care what party they call themselves, rather, all we want is good governance.

Good one

Tribalism, Ethnicism, Nepotism and Religion can lead a man to self destruction. In Nigeria every Nigerian is a Nigerian but it's always about where you are from or what religion you practice and not your proven capabilities.

We can bury our heads all we want but the truth remains that Nigeria as a country is made up of many nations and all the facets of this nations can't be ruled effectively in a unitary way from one center

Nigeria must devolute in order to make any head way. The subnationals at the region or local levels can make legislations that are relevant to the area while the central government takes charge of currency, Defence and international relations.

1 Like

Re: #whatif: Jimi Agbaje Ends APC Reign In Lagos After 20years? by uniquelyspecial(m): 8:54am On Jan 23, 2019
Basic123:
probably when 20 yrs of PDP infringed underdevelopment in ebonyi ends!
Good news.... Ebonyi is more developed than most states probably including yours
Re: #whatif: Jimi Agbaje Ends APC Reign In Lagos After 20years? by Basic123: 8:55am On Jan 23, 2019
uniquelyspecial:

Good news.... Ebonyi is more developed than most states probably including yours
joke of the century grin
Re: #whatif: Jimi Agbaje Ends APC Reign In Lagos After 20years? by Basic123: 8:55am On Jan 23, 2019
Cheeryfeet:

You must be joking. You need to come to Ebonyi State. The governor is one of the best performing governos in the country regardless of party affiliations
Joke of the century grin
Re: #whatif: Jimi Agbaje Ends APC Reign In Lagos After 20years? by thaprofit88: 9:01am On Jan 23, 2019
Niccoloimhotep:
Change is the only constant thing in life, nothing lasts forever. If another party takes over the affairs of the state and performs below expectation, obviously your guess is as good as mine. Buhari contested 4 times before getting what he wants, am sure if jimmy agbaje persists, a day shall come when the masses would vote him in even if its out of pity. Progress is what matters, not party occupying posts.

2008 vw jetta available in ibadan
How much is the VW
Re: #whatif: Jimi Agbaje Ends APC Reign In Lagos After 20years? by 53cur3m0d3(m): 9:02am On Jan 23, 2019
When this happens, the development rate in Lagos state will pick up faster. Jimi Agbaje has promised to review the Lagos Rail Mass Transit System that has been in view for over a decade.

He has also promised to improve the living condition of Lagosians within that 4 years. Obviously, a lot of people don't know that Lagos is ranked 138th livable Mega City out of 140 Mega Cities. Such a huge disgrace on a city with such a large number of intelligent people.

I'm sure you want the Lekki Toll gone because it constitutes huge traffic and the fare you pay goes into one man's pocket.

I'll be voting in Jimi Agbaje to put an end to the godfatherism that has plagued Lagos State since the inception of Democracy leading to slow development and progress.

I'll be voting in Jimi Agbaje to put an end to hooliganism riding on wealthy status in the society whilst merit and knowledge are relegated to the background. We need to do a hard reset of this.

I'll be voting to end godfatherism in Lagos state because someday soon, I also want to contest for a chance to serve my people. I don't want to be told that I can't serve my people because one Babasope has imposed his candidates on the people. I want a Lagos where your will to serve is recognized and identified with, not because one man said you are the one.
Re: #whatif: Jimi Agbaje Ends APC Reign In Lagos After 20years? by uniquelyspecial(m): 9:10am On Jan 23, 2019
Basic123:
joke of the century grin
Oga travel small na.
Re: #whatif: Jimi Agbaje Ends APC Reign In Lagos After 20years? by Basic123: 9:14am On Jan 23, 2019
uniquelyspecial:
Oga travel small na.
Na travel we travel wey make us come to this conclusion na grin
Re: #whatif: Jimi Agbaje Ends APC Reign In Lagos After 20years? by naijaguy123456(m): 9:35am On Jan 23, 2019
WritePal:

Stop being deliberately mischievous and smart by half angry!!!

Swap Fashola with Fayose in 2017 and your arrogant, so-called "technocrat" will be as average as Ortom and Fayose will be star a governor.

How is your arrogant, bigoted, overrated "technocrat" doing in NEPA at the moment? Are you now enjoying power? Can you by any stretch of imagination compare him with Prof. Nnaji from your hated "yeast" who was power minister under GEJ?

Any dude can perform in Lagos, thanks to SS oil from the "Yeast and ravaged region" that the FG used to lay the foundation and develop Lagos since independence till 1991 as the federal capital.

You ungrateful lots! Why didn't NL add a slap button so I can smack the mouth of this cheeky fellow with a gospel of hate, ignorance and ingratitude rolled into one? angry angry
what's this imbeci1e saying ? Rubbish!
Re: #whatif: Jimi Agbaje Ends APC Reign In Lagos After 20years? by Bruno531(m): 9:38am On Jan 23, 2019
[quote author=Basic123 post=75007787]probably when 20 yrs of PDP infringed underdevelopment in ebonyi ends!

Have you been to Ebonyi, Ebonyi is more develop than that your state... Mumu
Re: #whatif: Jimi Agbaje Ends APC Reign In Lagos After 20years? by Felincous(m): 9:50am On Jan 23, 2019
When some pple talk abt politics on Nairaland I feel smhow cos most of them dont even know how politics is bin played. Kindly join a political party b4 u bcome a wailer or a zombie. Your party win election here in Nigeria based on their structure. PDP structure is dead in Lagos. Here in my area I have never seen PDP hse of assmbly poster. If they get half of what they have been getting b4 then they try.....

1 Like

Re: #whatif: Jimi Agbaje Ends APC Reign In Lagos After 20years? by HomeOfMe(f): 10:09am On Jan 23, 2019
mrrights:
#WhatiF: Jimi Agbaje ends APC reign in Lagos after 20years?

Nigeria: Lagos State Nigeria has since 1999, been under the leadership of a political overlord, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and for almost 20 years, the major opposition party, Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has been struggling to dislodge the ruling All Progressive Congress (APC) unsuccessfully.

The 2019 general election provides another opportunity and the opposition governorship candidate, Mr Jimi Agbaje, who has been growing in popularity has promised to put an end to Tinubu’s hold on Lagos State.

https://whatif.ng/2018/12/25/whatif-jimi-agbaje-ends-apc-reign-in-lagos-after-20years/
As long as there's a strong rigging machinery in Lagos,Jimi should forget it and try his luck when the godfather of Lagos might have died.
Re: #whatif: Jimi Agbaje Ends APC Reign In Lagos After 20years? by uniquelyspecial(m): 10:13am On Jan 23, 2019
Basic123:

Na travel we travel wey make us come to this conclusion na grin
Perhaps, visit Ekiti, Taraba, Jigawa, Kebbi, even Kogi and others. It will help your perception
Re: #whatif: Jimi Agbaje Ends APC Reign In Lagos After 20years? by WIZDOM081(m): 10:29am On Jan 23, 2019
U mean DJ jimi jack
Re: #whatif: Jimi Agbaje Ends APC Reign In Lagos After 20years? by Ayobami7(m): 10:35am On Jan 23, 2019
好的
Re: #whatif: Jimi Agbaje Ends APC Reign In Lagos After 20years? by nick50(m): 11:16am On Jan 23, 2019
Welcome to Lagos where ur votes doesn't counts..Tinubu appoints and removes whoever he wishes and afonjas are too scared of questioning/challenging him
Re: #whatif: Jimi Agbaje Ends APC Reign In Lagos After 20years? by kherlly(m): 11:30am On Jan 23, 2019
I'm not into politics cos I hate that game but with jimi pdp can't smell that seat in lagos state. In my own opinion they ought to contest with another candidate for this election. Apc already won without voting.
Re: #whatif: Jimi Agbaje Ends APC Reign In Lagos After 20years? by Olibboy: 12:49pm On Jan 23, 2019
Aydesmond:
Some if can't happen..... Even his Advert is wack.... Sanwolu is everywhere..... I see that guy in my dreams, you can't pass anywhere without seeing Sanwolu's poster or anything Sha..... His PR is crazy, jimi has to be on that level.. Then we can consider the if....
Well to ansa ur question Sha I go happy o, this APC reign don tire me... Let's try somtin different in this Lagos abeg...
What do you expect....APC in power. Everybody love Jimi Agbaje
Re: #whatif: Jimi Agbaje Ends APC Reign In Lagos After 20years? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 23, 2019
Aydesmond:
Some if can't happen..... Even his Advert is wack.... Sanwolu is everywhere..... I see that guy in my dreams, you can't pass anywhere without seeing Sanwolu's poster or anything Sha..... His PR is crazy, jimi has to be on that level.. Then we can consider the if....
Well to ansa ur question Sha I go happy o, this APC reign don tire me... Let's try somtin different in this Lagos abeg...

Why wont Sanwo_Olu's posters be everywhere.

When Jimi's posters and boards are being removed over night in bits.
And the Digital Board owners have been asked to remove Jimi's advert?

Allow a free and fair politics, and see Jimi take the seat.
Re: #whatif: Jimi Agbaje Ends APC Reign In Lagos After 20years? by Aydesmond(m): 8:09pm On Jan 23, 2019
justmenoni:
How and where would he recover his investment?
That's the question any sane nigerian is meant to be asking any of the contestants, I'm not running a charity organisation but i invested over 10billion in campaigns and advert, biko after winning the elections, where would i get my 10(if not borrowed) billions from

Nigerians are actually the problem of Nigeria... When will you guys be SANE for christ sake

So you're voting sanwo olu because of his pr and adverts, i smh for your generations....

quote author=Aydesmond post=75023138]Some if can't happen..... Even his Advert is wack.... Sanwolu is everywhere..... I see that guy in my dreams, you can't pass anywhere without seeing Sanwolu's poster or anything Sha..... His PR is crazy, jimi has to be on that level.. Then we can consider the if....

Haba.. Didn't u see the part I said I will be happy if jimi wins Dat am tired of APC reign... Dude read with ur eyes now not assssssss.....
Re: #whatif: Jimi Agbaje Ends APC Reign In Lagos After 20years? by justmenoni: 11:35pm On Jan 23, 2019
Are you sane?

Aydesmond:

Haba.. Didn't u see the part I said I will be happy if jimi wins Dat am tired of APC reign... Dude read with ur eyes now not assssssss.....
Re: #whatif: Jimi Agbaje Ends APC Reign In Lagos After 20years? by Omololu001: 12:10am On Jan 24, 2019
Asshurbanipall:
Jimi is gonna win Lagos with a wide margin under free and fair election
under a free and fair election jimi won't win in Lagos, except you just wanna be lying to yourself
Re: #whatif: Jimi Agbaje Ends APC Reign In Lagos After 20years? by Niccoloimhotep: 2:18am On Jan 24, 2019
thaprofit88:

How much is the VW
1.75m sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Airspace To Be Shut As Aviation Unions Back Labour Strike / Ikoh, Umana, Others Confirmed As Ministers / Ekiti PDP is Broke, They are looking for milk factory - Isaac Fayose Mocks PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.