Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Nigerian Rapper, M.I Set To Produce Movie In 2019 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Rapper, M.I Set To Produce Movie In 2019 (282 Views)

Rapper M.I Abaga’s Girlfriend Eniola Mafe Spark Engagement Rumours / Rapper, M.I Abaga, Shares Rare Love-Up Photo With His Girlfriend / Sean Tizzle: "When Someone Says Vote Buhari In 2019" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Rapper, M.I Set To Produce Movie In 2019 by MhizMuna: 3:35pm On Jan 22, 2019
M.I has revealed that one of his goals for the year 2019, is to produce a movie.

The rapper said this in a post he shared via his Instagram page on Tuesday, January 22, 2019, writing: “Boss mode activated this 2019.

One of my goals this year that I’m gonna share.. is I’m going to produce a movie!!! Okay now it’s out there!!! No going back!!! Please share your goals with me guys!!!!!!”

By achieving this goal, M.I will join the likes of other top rappers like Reminisce and IllBliss, who were on the cast of Kemi Adetiba’s blockbuster, ‘King Of Boys,’ as their debut into acting.

https://www./2019/01/m-i-set-to-produce-movie-in-2019.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Dominique
Cc mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Global Fashion Week And Awards 2019 / How Davido Reacted To INEC Postponement Of Presidential Election / Samsung S7 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.