Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,088 members, 7,849,408 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:50 PM

Obasanjo Is A Nuisance, Abusing Freedom Of Expression – Tony Momoh - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Is A Nuisance, Abusing Freedom Of Expression – Tony Momoh (557 Views)

Bashir Magashi: Bandits Becoming A Nuisance, Nigerians Believe We're Incapable / Saraki Shouldn't Invite Trouble For Himself Because Of Greed - Tony Momoh / Plot To Detain Obasanjo Is Real - Fani Kayode, Releases List Of Other Targets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo Is A Nuisance, Abusing Freedom Of Expression – Tony Momoh by hisexcellency34: 3:58pm On Jan 22, 2019
By Temidayo Akinsuyi

Prince Tony Momoh, a former Minister of Information has come down hard on former president Olusegun Obasanjo describing him as a loser and national nuisance who is abusing the freedom of expression.

Momoh, one of the national leaders of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), also said Obasanjo’s recent outburst that President Muhammadu Buhari is behaving like the late Head of State, Sani Abacha and plotting to rig the forthcoming presidential election is exaggerated.

He said: “Looking at Obasanjo, my own take is that he has established himself as the most present former Head of State in the history of Nigeria. He is present and vocal in every regime.

“He was present during Shagari’s time, he was present during Buhari’s first coming between 1984 to 1985, he was present during Babangida’s era between 1985 to 1993, he was present during Abacha’s time 1993 to 1998, he was present during Abdulsalami Abubakar’s time, he was present during his own regime when he worked with Atiku Abubakar, whom he said can never be anything but has now come to be his agent.

“He was present during Umaru Yar’Adua’s time, he was present during Jonathan’s time and he is also present now. So, there is no time he has not shown his presence at any regime and God has given him good health for him to be able to be active” . But looking at his records, he has shown to the average person that he is a loser and unfortunate nuisance. Obasanjo is national nuisance.

“To him, there is no other person apart from Obasanjo. He is a very active but wants to continue to be in power when he is no longer in power.”
https://www.independent.ng/obasanjo-a-nuisance-abusing-freedom-of-expression-tony-momoh/

Re: Obasanjo Is A Nuisance, Abusing Freedom Of Expression – Tony Momoh by Baawaa(m): 4:03pm On Jan 22, 2019
Ige, Governor of Oyo state and Afolabi his Deputy had serious quarrel. Afolabi was OBJ's senior in School, Ige was a friend of OBJ. So OBJ called the duo for settlement. This angered Adelakun, then UPN Leader and Commissioner in Oyo State, he reported to AWOLOWO. AWOLOWO summoned Ige and Afolabi to a meeting. He asked them why two brothers would be fighting and took their matter to the Family's Enemy...."This is a man who hates your father(AWO) and hates UPN but now pretending to love the sons of the man he hates.....Ige was sweating profusely, he was embarrassed, he knew Awolowo was disappointed. Ige and Afolabi begged AWOLOWO and baba relaxed.....

As Ige and Afolabi were going out, Awolowo called them back and said "Politically, I'm your leader, I love you both. If I use my mouth to cut kolanut for you, don't eat it but if I use my mouth to talk to you, hear and harken diligently. I know this life more than you, be careful. Whether I'm alive or dead, stay away from Olusegun Obasanjo. He hates people like you. And if you desist or reject my advice, OBASANJO will kill two of you just like what a wolf will do to antelopes..."...

The rest is history!!!

Now, I understand some children of yesterday and their old fool counterparts will say this is not true.....I don't have their time. This message is strictly for Sensible people, wailers are excluded!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Is A Nuisance, Abusing Freedom Of Expression – Tony Momoh by hisexcellency34: 4:10pm On Jan 22, 2019
What is the meaning of this epsitle?
Baawaa:

Ige, Governor of Oyo state and Afolabi his Deputy had serious quarrel. Afolabi was OBJ's senior in School, Ige was a friend of OBJ. So OBJ called the duo for settlement. This angered Adelakun, then UPN Leader and Commissioner in Oyo State, he reported to AWOLOWO. AWOLOWO summoned Ige and Afolabi to a meeting. He asked them why two brothers would be fighting and took their matter to the Family's Enemy...."This is a man who hates your father(AWO) and hates UPN but now pretending to love the sons of the man he hates.....Ige was sweating profusely, he was embarrassed, he knew Awolowo was disappointed. Ige and Afolabi begged AWOLOWO and baba relaxed.....

As Ige and Afolabi were going out, Awolowo called them back and said "Politically, I'm your leader, I love you both. If I use my mouth to cut kolanut for you, don't eat it but if I use my mouth to talk to you, hear and harken diligently. I know this life more than you, be careful. Whether I'm alive or dead, stay away from Olusegun Obasanjo. He hates people like you. And if you desist or reject my advice, OBASANJO will kill two of you just like what a wolf will do to antelopes..."...

The rest is history!!!

Now, I understand some children of yesterday and their old fool counterparts will say this is not true.....I don't have their time. This message is strictly for Sensible people, wailers are excluded!!!
Re: Obasanjo Is A Nuisance, Abusing Freedom Of Expression – Tony Momoh by Racoon(m): 4:12pm On Jan 22, 2019
If only Nigerians have stoned APC after two years of their catastrophic government as requested by this idiot and Rotimi Amaechi for all the sleazy executive & institutionalized corruption therein, they wouldn't have have the boldness to take their patience for granted.

Re: Obasanjo Is A Nuisance, Abusing Freedom Of Expression – Tony Momoh by Baawaa(m): 4:12pm On Jan 22, 2019
hisexcellency34:
What is the meaning of this epsitle?
Read the last paragraph grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Obasanjo Is A Nuisance, Abusing Freedom Of Expression – Tony Momoh by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 22, 2019
hisexcellency34:
By Temidayo Akinsuyi

Prince Tony Momoh, a former Minister of Information has come down hard on former president Olusegun Obasanjo describing him as a loser and national nuisance who is abusing the freedom of expression.

Momoh, one of the national leaders of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), also said Obasanjo’s recent outburst that President Muhammadu Buhari is behaving like the late Head of State, Sani Abacha and plotting to rig the forthcoming presidential election is exaggerated.

He said: “Looking at Obasanjo, my own take is that he has established himself as the most present former Head of State in the history of Nigeria. He is present and vocal in every regime.

“He was present during Shagari’s time, he was present during Buhari’s first coming between 1984 to 1985, he was present during Babangida’s era between 1985 to 1993, he was present during Abacha’s time 1993 to 1998, he was present during Abdulsalami Abubakar’s time, he was present during his own regime when he worked with Atiku Abubakar, whom he said can never be anything but has now come to be his agent.

“He was present during Umaru Yar’Adua’s time, he was present during Jonathan’s time and he is also present now. So, there is no time he has not shown his presence at any regime and God has given him good health for him to be able to be active” . But looking at his records, he has shown to the average person that he is a loser and unfortunate nuisance. Obasanjo is national nuisance.

“To him, there is no other person apart from Obasanjo. He is a very active but wants to continue to be in power when he is no longer in power.”
https://www.independent.ng/obasanjo-a-nuisance-abusing-freedom-of-expression-tony-momoh/
Useless useless APC minions.

cc lzaa sarrki pythonamaka velocity25

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Is A Nuisance, Abusing Freedom Of Expression – Tony Momoh by Racoon(m): 4:16pm On Jan 22, 2019
Meanwhile;
"I expose Buhari as a hypocrite who described Obasanjo as a “patriot” when he wrote a letter to President Jonathan and as a “jealous” man when he wrote to him."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4lXAkiOtkM&t=9s

Re: Obasanjo Is A Nuisance, Abusing Freedom Of Expression – Tony Momoh by hisexcellency34: 8:07pm On Jan 22, 2019
It's still not late to stone them with votes
Racoon:
If only Nigerians have stoned APC after two years of their catastrophic government as requested by this idiot and Rotimi Amaechi for all the sleazy executive & institutionalized corruption therein, they wouldn't have have the boldness to take their patience for granted.
Re: Obasanjo Is A Nuisance, Abusing Freedom Of Expression – Tony Momoh by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 22, 2019
Who takes this one serious...

(1) (Reply)

Rep your Voting point, Where Is Your Polling Unit? / How Christian Leaders Refused To Back Buhari During Osinbajo's Nocturnal Visit T / Pls Be Patient With Us, My Brothers And Our Kids Are On Our Way To Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.