Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,054 members, 7,835,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Fayemi Sacks EKSU VC, Others - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Fayemi Sacks EKSU VC, Others (22267 Views)

Degree For Sale: Lagos Assembly Invites Commissioner, LASU VC, Others / You Are Potential Governors, Professionals - EKSU Vc Tells Fresh Students / EKSU VC, Edward Olanipekun's Son Graduates From UK University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayemi Sacks EKSU VC, Others by ada9ja(f): 9:00pm On Jan 22, 2019
DrObum:
It's a case of bringing their own loyalists on board to clear everyone that has something to do with Fayose.

am serious
can u tell me why u think like this

do u need help?
Re: Fayemi Sacks EKSU VC, Others by Charly68: 9:27pm On Jan 22, 2019
DrObum:
It's a case of bringing their own loyalists on board to clear everyone that has something to do with Fayose.
if na you nko ?

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Sacks EKSU VC, Others by Dotng: 9:45pm On Jan 22, 2019
BIDOO:
In A Case Like This, Will The Sacked V.C Continue His Job As A Normal Lecturer Or This Actually Pronounce The End Of His Academic Career In That Citadel Of Learning?
Normally, they should go back to their lecturing job. But they will not because having been at the top and seeing how power is used or how they have oppressed others, they will want to do something else or move to another institution.
Re: Fayemi Sacks EKSU VC, Others by Hightbee102: 10:35pm On Jan 22, 2019
It is very irritating that in Nigeria princes are walking on foot while beggars are riding on horses..sickening to say the least

A governor sacking a vc? What for? Vc dey follow una do politics? undecided

VC..it's a political appointment shocked
Re: Fayemi Sacks EKSU VC, Others by hadura29(m): 11:02pm On Jan 22, 2019
awelekiti:
And the next thing would be, conduct of compulsory examinations for teachers all over the state, the move which led to his ouster 4 years ago.

I actually enjoyed Fáyẹmí's tenure in his last regime in Ekiti. Eksu was doing well..
Re: Fayemi Sacks EKSU VC, Others by sawolaran(m): 12:34am On Jan 23, 2019
DrObum:
that is the bane of our education system in Nigeria. We prefer sancophants to brilliant academics.
Re: Fayemi Sacks EKSU VC, Others by AmeLonRo(m): 6:12am On Jan 23, 2019
mezarddinny:
stop saying nonsense, bandele is a fraud
Are you serious? Tell me Something.
Re: Fayemi Sacks EKSU VC, Others by holymallam60(m): 12:33pm On Jan 23, 2019
Its a sad experience for the VC though, but at least the student will rest from brainy exploitation. Imagine paying high amount of naira for just a thing in three different ways i.e. paying for Smartschool, ICT and also paying for Portal Charges with high amount; among other policies which are hard on the students.
Prof. Samuel Oye Bamidele, Sorry o but truth must be told.
Re: Fayemi Sacks EKSU VC, Others by engrfcuksmtin(m): 2:53pm On Jan 23, 2019
TRUSTEDGUY:
Is so annoying to see lazy politicians use their veto power over intellectuals

Do you know what takes to be a Prof and Chief Medical director. And they were sacked simply because the governor holds the status of Visitor.

The one way dey thief reach that of the useless 109 senators way Neva do anything meaningful for Nigerians.

I am waiting to see how ASUU handles this.

Imagine not even demotion but outright sack .
I don't about others, but the Vice Chancellor of EKSU really messed up. He is worse than the politicians we are pointing accusing fingers at. He is corrupt, nepotic, sectional, vindictive and a religious bigotism.

(1) (2) (Reply)

As Minors, What Happens To The Students Who Tortured Sylvester If Found Guilty? / Sudan Conflict: 1,262 Nigerian Students Demand Evacuation, 330 Residents Killed / Yabatech Hnd(ft & Pt) & Nd(pt) Admission For 2011/2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.