Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,078 members, 7,957,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:27 AM

A Word From GOD: By His Ward - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Word From GOD: By His Ward (214 Views)

Ancient Greek Inscription 'Christ Born Of Mary' To Ward Off Evil Spirit Seen(Pix / A Word From GOD: By His Ward: To Whom It May Concern / Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Word From GOD: By His Ward by TheIkoro(m): 4:28pm On Jan 22, 2019
Now that so many (from university lecturers to post-graduate students to even Caucasians foreign to Nigeria) are now striving to have me believe my papa is finally dead, literally; and obviously due to one of my last updates on Facebook - after his having been as cut off out of the land of the living as I presently am ever since, at the very least, the derision began with which the evil and the wicked have for donkey years regaled themselves over him - what hast thou to say? That I still no need am - that I still no need anything other than fake fraternities, and fake esoteric orders? Or that you'll henceforth begin to prepare thy seven-fold.

I'll give you an idea, even as I have already given the idea to thy lower class - those illiterates that thou prefers now to call natives. Begin to prepare thy seven-fold of the 11th degree plundered of me, and thy seven-fold of genuine Brine Coated.

We can begin to negotiate from there.

For thus says The LORD GOD, Maker of Heaven and earth,

"Let Ikoro be, he and all that is his; that they may serve Me as I would that they do.

For if thou refuses to let him be, and wilt hold him still,

Behold, the hand of The LORD is upon thee, that He may smite all thee and thine with seven-fold that which thou hast insolently smitten not only Ikoro Iyineleda, but his clan also, with."

The Naked Truth (22nd of January, 2019).

(1) (Reply)

Angelic Interpretation Of Number Eight (8) / Angelic Interpretation Of Number Twelve (12) / Enakhena Describes The Light Of God As The Strength Of A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.