Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Osinbajo: Buhari Has Ordered Prosecution Of Lawal, Oke - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: Buhari Has Ordered Prosecution Of Lawal, Oke (16990 Views)

Why I Warned Osinbajo – Buhari / Osinbajo: 'Buhari Poorer Now Compared To 2015' - Nigerians React / Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Has Ordered Prosecution Of Lawal, Oke by goat22: 5:59am On Jan 23, 2019
Hot beans good for belle! Chop hot beans! Mix am with dodo and ewu meat and torotoro tongue.
Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Has Ordered Prosecution Of Lawal, Oke by Ngkyt4557: 6:02am On Jan 23, 2019
See prove below

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Has Ordered Prosecution Of Lawal, Oke by lobell: 6:03am On Jan 23, 2019
Government of we will we shall. So after 4 years not even one person was convicted of being corrupt. Does this mean that we are all corrupt or we are all saints? It's either there was no,substance to all the allegations of corruption or the so-called ccrusaders of anticorruption are themselves corrupt and can not in all sincerity lock anyone up for corruption without hurting themselves.
Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Has Ordered Prosecution Of Lawal, Oke by mankan2k7(m): 6:06am On Jan 23, 2019
They are still on will
Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Has Ordered Prosecution Of Lawal, Oke by Yankee101: 6:08am On Jan 23, 2019
And all the Hausa guys go scott free
Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Has Ordered Prosecution Of Lawal, Oke by slimghost(m): 6:18am On Jan 23, 2019
Ok. He needs to order EFCC to do their job because the duo are pro-Buhari?. Both the president and this Osibanjo are devilish duo with no iota of integrity. I spit on both of them.
Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Has Ordered Prosecution Of Lawal, Oke by jendoslim(m): 6:19am On Jan 23, 2019
post=75022990:
Good to know we have a President that does not intervene in the rule of law.
Nigeria will be great again with President MUHAMMADU BUHARI at the helm of affairs.
God bless our President.
God bless Nigeria.

lol ...when, in the past geological ages, or present century has Nigeria ever been great ?
keep deceiving yourself with that infamous phrase......

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Has Ordered Prosecution Of Lawal, Oke by BuhariAdvocate: 6:22am On Jan 23, 2019
shocked why are you always on wrong side?
SalamRushdie:
They are only trying to fool zombie voters
Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Has Ordered Prosecution Of Lawal, Oke by israelmao(m): 6:26am On Jan 23, 2019
Belated trial to douse public outcry.
Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Has Ordered Prosecution Of Lawal, Oke by Erastuslove: 6:39am On Jan 23, 2019
Osinbajo are you talking about LAWAL the grass cutter? So you want to be cut from that ur VP? Lawal and Oke we will believe after the elections BUT FOR NOW NA PROPAGANDA FOR VOTES......
This is why Deeper life preach against going into Nigerian politics... Osibanjo proves that teaching right, backsliding fast and away from Truth

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Has Ordered Prosecution Of Lawal, Oke by new2012: 6:42am On Jan 23, 2019
Pastor Osibanjo! I do know there are some sins that can not be forgiven and wouldn't know if hr has crossed that line.

Shameless, fearful and ridiculous...obviously God don't call Osibanjo, God can't call you to be a liar.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Has Ordered Prosecution Of Lawal, Oke by 6digitscomrade: 6:44am On Jan 23, 2019
Racoon:

When? Which year? Since when? VP Osinbajo have long lost integrity if he ever had any.Even his own #5B NEMA scandal is yet to be thoroughly investigated.

Imagine the supersonic speed in which the sanctimonious criminal saints government have hastened up the alleged CJN trial @ the CCT.

Yet for almost four years now, these well known and indicted APC in-house crooks were not arrested let alone prosecuted or convicted.Lawal Babachir is Buhari's NE campaign coordinator. undecided
apart from drilling the masses with poverty and penury they are also tearing the fabric of commonsense with Ludicrous lies..Once u are aligning with APC to me immediately i seek refuge because i don't see a human being but a LOCUST!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Has Ordered Prosecution Of Lawal, Oke by middlebelter(m): 6:48am On Jan 23, 2019
I am happy with the various reactions above.

Why is PMB taking Nigerians for fools. You wait until the eve of election before approving criminal trail and how many years?
Wait till the day of election and we shall tell you how we feel about the prosecution.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Has Ordered Prosecution Of Lawal, Oke by eclecticbaron: 6:54am On Jan 23, 2019
Na now day break?! Please tell us somfin else abeg. How many days to election? Anything for the gullible to feed on. Please look for a better lie. shocked

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Has Ordered Prosecution Of Lawal, Oke by Amumaigwe: 7:00am On Jan 23, 2019
Racoon:

https://www.thecable.ng/osinbajo-we-expect-criminal-allegations-to-be-filed-against-babachir-lawal

See election-time melodrama. Buhari needed to give his go ahead before Babachir Lawal, an ordinary SGF could be prosecuted but was not aware that the head of the Judiciary arm of his government was being prosecuted at CCT.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Has Ordered Prosecution Of Lawal, Oke by Glink2018(m): 7:21am On Jan 23, 2019
From my finding concerning people's opinions and who they passionately support, I observed the following:

I. That we aren't ready for the change that we desire...

Ii. That a lot of people just decide errorneous

Ii. 85% Nigerian citizens who are eligible voters support candidates for some selfish reasons e.g financial reward, politcal gain, or ethnic biaseness

III. That some people follow politcal candidate sheepishly like zombie without any reason

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Has Ordered Prosecution Of Lawal, Oke by mikolo4us: 7:25am On Jan 23, 2019
LIES, what about Gandollar?
Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Has Ordered Prosecution Of Lawal, Oke by brainhgeek(m): 7:34am On Jan 23, 2019
Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Has Ordered Prosecution Of Lawal, Oke by Nobody: 7:41am On Jan 23, 2019
"so we are expecting prosecution to be made" Osinbajo
A whole VP
This is beginning to piss me off. Is that the aggressive fight against corruption? sounds like he's cuddling corruption
Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Has Ordered Prosecution Of Lawal, Oke by Omeokachie: 7:49am On Jan 23, 2019
We are all witnesses to when Buhari "ordered" the former IGP to proceed to Benue.

These people are clowns.
Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Has Ordered Prosecution Of Lawal, Oke by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:50am On Jan 23, 2019
magoo10:
Maybe the lying pastor meant garba lawal because the grass cutter lawal we know is busy campaigning for buhari.

It is insult to pastors to refer this man as a Pastor

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Has Ordered Prosecution Of Lawal, Oke by Whazar(m): 7:54am On Jan 23, 2019
when will they prosecute you sef awon were
Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Has Ordered Prosecution Of Lawal, Oke by Ellie01: 7:58am On Jan 23, 2019
I thought they said d president does not interfere in d anti corruption agencies?

Media news is enough to arrest opposition critics while 4 his men EFCC needs approval from him.

Dis one isnt corruption fight again nw
Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Has Ordered Prosecution Of Lawal, Oke by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 23, 2019
What Does This COW Take Nigerians For?If You Like Take Them To The Firing Squad We Dont Effing Care.Back 2 Daura
Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Has Ordered Prosecution Of Lawal, Oke by zoedew: 8:24am On Jan 23, 2019
Is a directive needed from the President for the AGF to do his job?
Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Has Ordered Prosecution Of Lawal, Oke by zoedew: 8:32am On Jan 23, 2019
Good to have Atiku out of the way since he has openly declared his to enrich his friends when he get to power!
Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Has Ordered Prosecution Of Lawal, Oke by chernest2002: 8:36am On Jan 23, 2019
Buhari should not bother anymore, Alaji Atiku abubakar will do the prosecution perfectly. We're waiting for May 29.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Staff Welcome Newly-Reappointed Chairman, Yakubu Back To Office / Osun Decides: Learn From Davido, Use Your Influence – Reno Omokri / Soldiers Missing, Injured As Boko Haram Attacks Troops Base

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.