Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Day 2 - 5 Nights Of Glory – Salvation Ministries - David Ibieyomie - Live Now - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Day 2 - 5 Nights Of Glory – Salvation Ministries - David Ibieyomie - Live Now (663 Views)

Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison / Salvation Ministries 5 Nights Of Glory 2020: Everything You Need To Know / Salvation Ministries Builds 90000 Seater Church ‘HAND OF GOD’ In Port-Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Day 2 - 5 Nights Of Glory – Salvation Ministries - David Ibieyomie - Live Now by pumpkin27: 5:35pm On Jan 22, 2019
Join the service now via

https://smhos.org/live-stream/

If your heart is set to hear the word of the Lord. I promise you that you shall have a testimony..from this encounter..

Jesus shall be glorify
Re: Day 2 - 5 Nights Of Glory – Salvation Ministries - David Ibieyomie - Live Now by pumpkin27: 6:11pm On Jan 22, 2019
I come before my Lord and King
The one who gave His life for me
I'll raise the banner of His name
Until the nations call on Him

The Champion of the hosts above
And captain of my destiny
In You alone I make my boast
You reign alone as Lord of All

We sing as one with heaven's Choir
The Praises of our Saviour King
Emmanuel, Our God with us
Redeemed us all from hell and sin

Amen Amen Amen Hallelujah
Re: Day 2 - 5 Nights Of Glory – Salvation Ministries - David Ibieyomie - Live Now by pumpkin27: 7:49pm On Jan 22, 2019
Day 2.

Who are you? Scripture Exodus 7:1

(1) (Reply)

Video: Warri Billionaire Pastor Gifted Stephanie Of Success Viral Video Cash / Rugby Star Forced To 'apologize' To Fans For Saying "I Love Jesus" / Happy Children's Day_raising A Child Of Destiny Worship With Us _csmc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.