Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Politics: 2019 Election: Will Buhari Ever Debate… - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics: 2019 Election: Will Buhari Ever Debate… (230 Views)

2019 Election Results From Polling Units / Omoyele Sowore Creates Whatsapp Groups For His 2019 Election Ambition / Apostle Johnson Suleiman Fresh Prophecy Says That 2019 Election Will Not Hold In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Politics: 2019 Election: Will Buhari Ever Debate… by Princehenry11: 7:03pm On Jan 22, 2019
By Chioma Chukwunekeh

The debate which was slated for the 19th of January got people glowing in enthusiasm… We all wanted to know exactly what and what the candidates had to offer.

Then at around 2pm or thereabouts, I read an article by the Sahara report where, Chairman of Presidential Advisory Committee Against Corruption (PACAC), stated clearly that the other presidential candidates are “motivational speakers” and President Muhammadu Buhari had nothing to gain from attending a debate alongside with them. I thought it was meant to be a joke but my instinct failed me.

What is the need for a debate when the principal debater absconded? I was hoping he did present his scorecard to well meaning Nigerians to review and score his administration thus far!

Read more...

https://dfactual.com/2019-election-will-buhari-ever-debate/

Re: Politics: 2019 Election: Will Buhari Ever Debate… by Luckylife(m): 7:17pm On Jan 22, 2019
How will he debate when common interview he had was described as the worst presidential interview even watched by the world .
He should resign because he is not worthy to understand simple questions not to talk of responding to it.

(1) (Reply)

Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 - The All-screen Smartphone / Largest Stage And Trussing System In Town / Jumping Jack/rammer Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.