Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,625 members, 7,770,675 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:50 PM

ACCESS and DIAMOND Bank 2019 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / ACCESS and DIAMOND Bank 2019 Recruitment (3641 Views)

First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite / Access Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Program - This One Is Different! / Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ACCESS and DIAMOND Bank 2019 Recruitment by itzlabode(m): 7:41pm On Jan 22, 2019
DESCRIPTION

Are you driven, confident and enthusiastic about the banking industry?

Would you like to make your passion your career?
Are you willing to join us in our journey to becoming a world-class financial institution? Our Entry Level Training Programme is just for YOU!

Your career journey with us starts with a 4.5-month intensive training program at the School of Banking Excellence, giving you an opportunity to be trained with other high caliber applicants.

SUMMARY

Entry-Level Training Program (ELTP)
Type of Employment Provisional Offer
Tenor 4.5 Months
Trainee allowance N48,750
MAIN SALARY After training - Be rest assured it is the best in the industry
Age Limit

• Max of 24years as at the date of application
• Max of 26 years for Law Graduates, Core Northerners & Master’s Degree Holders

Qualification Minimum of 2:1 degree classification from any discipline

TO INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF BEING SELECTED, USE THIS STAFF REFERRAL CODE - 1187717

https://access-diamond-bank-plc-2.workable.com/j/3A9A443972

BENEFITS

In our quest to retain the best pool of exceptional talents in the industry, the Bank consistently rewards high-performing employees and teams with adequate monetary and non-monetary compensation. This practice has had a significant impact in spurring our people to greater personal and organizational achievement.

STILL WONDERING WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE ACCESS?

SOCIAL SKILLS: At Access bank, meeting with clients (career professionals to high flying entrepreneurs) is not limited to a particular unit, you have the opportunity to grow your network as much as you can.
• TRAINING: let the award speak for its self!
ACCESS BANK SCHOOL OF BANKING EXCELLENCE; Winner of the 2016 Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria Best Bank Academy Award. The training is priceless, it’s amazing how the focus is not teaching you how to work for the bank, but how to be a better person!
• VARIETY: The spice to access recruitment is the ability to choose preferred department.
• HANDSOME SALARIES: Let’s face it! Money matters! Good money can be made from work that interests and suits you, (make I no talk too much), welcome to the highest paying bank in Nigeria.
• CREATIVITY:A lot of graduates run away from banking career because of the fear of routine, At Access bank creativity at work is now valued more than ever. As a matter of fact you are encouraged to bring to the table different ideas no matter how crazy it sounds. With the advent of mobile and internet banking and with the push for global financial inclusion, there is no ceiling to how creative you are allowed to get.
• JOB SECURITY: With opportunities to advance at work and not worry about being fired because of downsizing or a bad economy, who can beat that?
• YOU GET TO WORK WITH EXCEPTIONALLY INTELLIGENT PEOPLE: There’s nothing to document the fact that everyone in banking has an IQ of 120 or more, but anecdotally this seems to be heightened at Access bank, not surprisingly though, an average Access Bank staff is super-bright.

Feel free to send me a DM if you experience any challenge

lalasticlala
Re: ACCESS and DIAMOND Bank 2019 Recruitment by BanevsJoker(m): 9:24pm On Jan 22, 2019
Being a Northerner is now a qualification. Nigeria we hail thee.
Re: ACCESS and DIAMOND Bank 2019 Recruitment by itzlabode(m): 10:35am On Jan 23, 2019
i appreciate everyone messaging me especially for the the salary structure , but i will advise you focus on the exposure you will gain from this application than the Salary. you should start practicing GMAT and reading up about ACCESS BANK as you will definitely get called if you meet the requirement.
Re: ACCESS and DIAMOND Bank 2019 Recruitment by Briemode(f): 7:22am On Jan 24, 2019
itzlabode:
i appreciate everyone messaging me especially for the the salary structure , but i will advise you focus on the exposure you will gain from this application than the Salary. you should start practicing GMAT and reading up about ACCESS BANK as you will definitely get called if you meet the requirement.
I applied without the referral code. If I apply again with it with the same email and all will my application be disqualified?
Re: ACCESS and DIAMOND Bank 2019 Recruitment by jmonas: 8:29am On Jan 24, 2019
please what happened to the application. it has stopped or what is the way out
Re: ACCESS and DIAMOND Bank 2019 Recruitment by Marytj(f): 12:21pm On Jan 24, 2019
I've attempted gmats 3 different times with no Success , i dont want it to be same this time around. Please does anyone know where i can enroll for gmats classes in Abuja.
Re: ACCESS and DIAMOND Bank 2019 Recruitment by itzlabode(m): 3:58pm On Jan 25, 2019
jmonas:
please what happened to the application. it has stopped or what is the way out

it was only down for a period, it is back up now
Re: ACCESS and DIAMOND Bank 2019 Recruitment by itzlabode(m): 7:57pm On Jan 25, 2019
Marytj:
I've attempted gmats 3 different times with no Success , i dont want it to be same this time around. Please does anyone know where i can enroll for gmats classes in Abuja.

first things first, you need a lot of practice to pass Gmat test. this is regardless if you attend classes or not.
Re: ACCESS and DIAMOND Bank 2019 Recruitment by sheryf523: 7:25am On Jan 28, 2019
Hello guys
For this access bank recruitment exercise, is it that if one doesn't include a referral code while applying, chances of getting called are slim?

(1) (Reply)

How A Small 10K Job Helped Me Live A Better Life / Food Processing Company Vacancies / Real Story: How Nigerian Scammer Was Scammed By His Victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.