Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,870 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

"Unfamiliar" Brands - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / "Unfamiliar" Brands (659 Views)

Unfamiliar Phenomenon In The Sky Of Germany Woke People Up In The Night / Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Unboxing - Other Smartphone Brands Better Sit Up / Top Quality Smartphone Brands Nigerians Should Stop Neglecting.(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Unfamiliar" Brands by Darevid(m): 8:42pm On Jan 22, 2019
Hello guys,
I want to get a new phone, but I don't want it to be a phone related to Transsion (not that Transsion is bad).
I just wanna try something different.
There's this Ulephone, Umidigi and Elephone phones that I've been crushing on, I could get any one of 'em, but I'm not "familiar" with those brands.
So please, I want you to share your views and experiences with Ulephone, Umidigi, Elephone, even Lenovo, Xiaomi and other chinese brands with me.
Thank you.
Re: "Unfamiliar" Brands by SmileXtraone: 8:48pm On Jan 22, 2019
Have had a beautiful experience with xiaomi. Phone is 1yr plus no issue and battery is great.

3 Likes

Re: "Unfamiliar" Brands by Darevid(m): 8:50pm On Jan 22, 2019
SmileXtraone:
Have had a beautiful experience with xiaomi. Phone is 1yr plus no issue and battery is great.
Thank you bro!
That's awesome!
Re: "Unfamiliar" Brands by Lexusgs430: 11:22pm On Jan 22, 2019
Darevid:
Hello guys,
I want to get a new phone, but I don't want it to be a phone related to Transsion (not that Transsion is bad).
I just wanna try something different.
There's this Ulephone, Umidigi and Elephone phones that I've been crushing on, I could get any one of 'em, but I'm not "familiar" with those brands.
So please, I want you to share your views and experiences with Ulephone, Umidigi, Elephone, even Lenovo, Xiaomi and other chinese brands with me.
Thank you.

Wait till you explore the beauty of Umidigi devices......... Seen the Umidigi F1 l, Umidigi One, Umidigi One Max or Umidigi A3 or A3 Pro?...

2 Likes

Re: "Unfamiliar" Brands by Darevid(m): 11:45pm On Jan 22, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Wait till you explore the beauty of Umidigi devices......... Seen the Umidigi F1 l, Umidigi One, Umidigi One Max or Umidigi A3 or A3 Pro?...
Umidigi phones are beautiful, they have the specs also, and at a cheap price, but are they durable?
Is quality assured?
Re: "Unfamiliar" Brands by Lexusgs430: 12:03am On Jan 23, 2019
Darevid:

Umidigi phones are beautiful, they have the specs also, and at a cheap price, but are they durable?
Is quality assured?

I am aware of someone still using an Umi Iron (3 years plus) ........

My oldest Umidigi device is almost 2 years old, while the youngest, under 3 months old......

Are Umidigi reliable and durable?.... O yes, they sure are....

Visit the Umidigi discussion thread, to read from users in Nigeria.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Unfamiliar" Brands by Darevid(m): 7:11am On Jan 23, 2019
Lexusgs430:

I am aware of someone still using an Umi Iron (3 years plus) ........

My oldest Umidigi device is almost 2 years old, while the youngest, under 3 months old......

Are Umidigi reliable and durable?.... O yes, they sure are....

Visit the Umidigi discussion thread, to read from users in Nigeria.....
Thank you bro!
Re: "Unfamiliar" Brands by donbenie(m): 10:07am On Jan 23, 2019
Go for a solid Xiaomi device and thank me later,visit the Xiaomi thread..it's a community of it's own..
Typing from my Xiaomi Mi Max 3,never hangs and never heats up..SOLID battery life.. grin

1 Like

Re: "Unfamiliar" Brands by Darevid(m): 10:22am On Jan 23, 2019
donbenie:
Go for a solid Xiaomi device and thank me later,visit the Xiaomi thread..it's a community of it's own..
Typing from my Xiaomi Mi Max 3,never hangs and never heats up..SOLID battery life.. grin
Okay, thank you.
Re: "Unfamiliar" Brands by Lexusgs430: 10:26am On Jan 23, 2019
donbenie:

And how much is this Max 3?....
Re: "Unfamiliar" Brands by donbenie(m): 11:07am On Jan 23, 2019
Lexusgs430:

And how much is this Max 3?....
I got mine 90k..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Google Pixel 3a And Pixel 3a XL Full Specifications And Price / Five Months Old Iphone 6 For Sale / Correct Way To Charge Smartphone 100%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.