Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

FG To Deploy Nuclear Technology To Eradicate Malaria – Daily Trust - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Deploy Nuclear Technology To Eradicate Malaria – Daily Trust (11047 Views)

Soldiers Storm Daily Trust Abuja Office, Seize Phones, Computers (PICS) / Atiku Vs Buhari: Daily Trust Newspaper Opinion Poll / Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Deploy Nuclear Technology To Eradicate Malaria – Daily Trust by ideynl1: 10:22pm On Jan 22, 2019
Caseless:
embarassed

Can't we use the Cuban model and get done once and for all?

Must we always listen to WHO all the time?

Must someone, somewhere always dictate to us?

It's difficult being Nigerian/African.

My Yoruba Muslim brother, don't be discouraged, SaiBaba will make Nigeria an eldorado.

1 Like

Re: FG To Deploy Nuclear Technology To Eradicate Malaria – Daily Trust by Janyves(m): 10:24pm On Jan 22, 2019
North Korea? Never knew that country could build diplomatic ties with Africa. This is gonna be interesting........
Re: FG To Deploy Nuclear Technology To Eradicate Malaria – Daily Trust by GistFullGround: 10:25pm On Jan 22, 2019

They want to sterilize men in the southern region so they won't be able to impregnate women.
They will claim the south has more water where mosquitoes breed.
This will give northerners the advantage of breeding children, while southerners cannot.
Before you know it, Muslims will take over.

1 Like

Re: FG To Deploy Nuclear Technology To Eradicate Malaria – Daily Trust by Cloud007: 10:26pm On Jan 22, 2019
Where issues go start na the location of the nuclear facility. cheesy

1 Like

Re: FG To Deploy Nuclear Technology To Eradicate Malaria – Daily Trust by Leonardoreel(m): 10:29pm On Jan 22, 2019
GistFullGround:

They want to sterilize men in the southern region so they won't be able to impregnate women.
This will give northerners the advantage of breeding children, while southerners cannot.

Your brain must be between your genitals...
Re: FG To Deploy Nuclear Technology To Eradicate Malaria – Daily Trust by AerialMapper: 10:29pm On Jan 22, 2019
This news will only make sense to stupid people like...

I’m struggling to understand how you will use nuclear technology to sterilize mosquitoes without affecting other organisms. Perhaps you’ll invite them all to a rally.

1 Like

Re: FG To Deploy Nuclear Technology To Eradicate Malaria – Daily Trust by RTSC: 10:30pm On Jan 22, 2019
Just look at some people's Messiah.

Some clowns will stay under the sun and queue to vote for these apc charlatans.

Na wa.
Re: FG To Deploy Nuclear Technology To Eradicate Malaria – Daily Trust by Deflames01(m): 10:30pm On Jan 22, 2019
Nuclear Technology to combat mosquitoes. .......then what technology will be used for ants?

2 Likes

Re: FG To Deploy Nuclear Technology To Eradicate Malaria – Daily Trust by Cloud007: 10:34pm On Jan 22, 2019
GistFullGround:

when Presidency has concluded that South south is suitable for the facility...

South South be like... cheesy

Re: FG To Deploy Nuclear Technology To Eradicate Malaria – Daily Trust by OFFICIAL336: 10:34pm On Jan 22, 2019
Please start in the North thief Buhari. Yoruba Moslems will also need it. Nuclear technology as if that thief can spell technology.
Re: FG To Deploy Nuclear Technology To Eradicate Malaria – Daily Trust by Omooba77: 10:35pm On Jan 22, 2019
touchmenot:
Lie Mohammed has started another of his lies

Na Chief Ogbonaya
Re: FG To Deploy Nuclear Technology To Eradicate Malaria – Daily Trust by moneyspeaking: 10:35pm On Jan 22, 2019
Kindly enlighten me
Caseless:
embarassed

Can't we use the Cuban model and get done once and for all?

Must we always listen to WHO all the time?

Must someone, somewhere always dictate to us?

It's difficult being Nigerian/African.
Re: FG To Deploy Nuclear Technology To Eradicate Malaria – Daily Trust by oganoble(m): 10:40pm On Jan 22, 2019
Sounds good on paper. That being said, I’d like to be certain if this nuclear something has no negative effect on us Nigerians, before they start control of population growth. Being a Nigeria and growing up in Africa has taught me reason this way. I’m unapologetic about it by the way. We should be looking more inwardly and leave these people alone. Them Dey look for who to use shine

1 Like

Re: FG To Deploy Nuclear Technology To Eradicate Malaria – Daily Trust by oganoble(m): 10:41pm On Jan 22, 2019
Sounds good on paper. That being said, I’d like to be certain if this nuclear something has no negative effect on us Nigerians. Before they make us all sterile, as our population growth Dey scare “world people”.Being a Nigeria and growing up in Africa has taught me reason this way. I’m unapologetic about it by the way. We should be looking more inwardly and leave these people alone. Them Dey look for who to use shine
Re: FG To Deploy Nuclear Technology To Eradicate Malaria – Daily Trust by donwhit(m): 10:42pm On Jan 22, 2019
We need improved sanitation, many of our gutters are opened we dont clean them all the gutters in lagos are pitch black and smelling.

We should create proper hygiene in our society become going nuclear. Countries are running away from nuclear we are running towards it. Countries that have better maintenance culture experience nuclear accidents we that cannot maintain ordinary transformer we want to use nuclear energy.

I Laugh in spanish
Re: FG To Deploy Nuclear Technology To Eradicate Malaria – Daily Trust by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:43pm On Jan 22, 2019
I laugh in Aramaic and Hebrews
Re: FG To Deploy Nuclear Technology To Eradicate Malaria – Daily Trust by Cyprian221: 10:45pm On Jan 22, 2019
Nigeria under Pmb deploy nuclear technology?
This is serious, Infact Buhari did not know about it, He is not evwn aware of it... If you think am liein ask Lair Mohammed
SHARE for funniest news of the year LIKE for Greatest Lie
Re: FG To Deploy Nuclear Technology To Eradicate Malaria – Daily Trust by Naanlong01: 10:48pm On Jan 22, 2019
Look at this funny man, you and your ministry have been sleeping for the past 3 and half years, now that you think Buhari might want to replace you if he wins re-election because of your mis-fitted position you just want your name to be heard. Weldone sir ! In falz voice....
Re: FG To Deploy Nuclear Technology To Eradicate Malaria – Daily Trust by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 22, 2019
grin
Re: FG To Deploy Nuclear Technology To Eradicate Malaria – Daily Trust by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 10:58pm On Jan 22, 2019
grin
Xkalaban:
Lol @Mr. Choi grin

But anything to eradicate the annoying mosquitoes would be a highly welcome development... undecided
r remember that an Air force jet was deployed to bomb boko Haram and protect the IDPs but it finally bomb the IDPs and protected boko Haram. How are you sure that the nuclear tech wouldn't come to finish Nigerians instead of the mosquitoes, this is Nigeria o shocked
Re: FG To Deploy Nuclear Technology To Eradicate Malaria – Daily Trust by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 22, 2019
I can't believe these APC clowns actually expect people to believe this? lol nuclear technology to kee mosquitoes?

Re: FG To Deploy Nuclear Technology To Eradicate Malaria – Daily Trust by baratech: 11:10pm On Jan 22, 2019
Lolzzz... I hear
Re: FG To Deploy Nuclear Technology To Eradicate Malaria – Daily Trust by JerryGent1983: 11:15pm On Jan 22, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin lol I don die chai Nairalanders
Timtellect:
That nuclear stuff or what so ever might not work for naija mosquitoes o.... Imagine me pouring almost one container of SNIPER in ma room, sniper almost killed me at night, even after I left the house for 2hours and returned..yet mosquitoes were still flexing & biting me that night... Don't know if they have their own gas mask..
Re: FG To Deploy Nuclear Technology To Eradicate Malaria – Daily Trust by updatedws: 11:41pm On Jan 22, 2019
This people want to commit sin

The mosquito that God created to make us sick and kill us is what dey want to eradicate!

They are going against d will of God
Re: FG To Deploy Nuclear Technology To Eradicate Malaria – Daily Trust by mexite: 11:48pm On Jan 22, 2019
You guys should take a chill pill first and read about STERILE INSECT TECHNIQUE before passing comment on this technology of eradicating mosquito population. It involves breeding male mosquitoes en masses and sterilizing them under controlled conditions, in a contained facility, before releasing the sterile male populations into the environment. When these male mosquitoes mate with female mosquitoes in the environment, they do not produce any offspring, thus helping to break the reproductive cycle of the insect.
The method is eco-friendly and residue-free.
Re: FG To Deploy Nuclear Technology To Eradicate Malaria – Daily Trust by panpan(m): 12:16am On Jan 23, 2019
This is like trying to kill a fly with a sledge hammer.
Re: FG To Deploy Nuclear Technology To Eradicate Malaria – Daily Trust by maasoap(m): 12:24am On Jan 23, 2019
BossTtdiamonds:
This APC government eh!
I can swear they're constantly smoking weed over at Aso rock. If you're still supporting this demonic party, sorry oh!

Are lethargic to innovation or good development?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adewole Adebayo Visits CAN For Consultation / Akpabio Inaugurates Phase II Of Ibom International Airport / 3000 PDP Members Decamp To APC In Ortom's LGA In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.