Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,909 members, 7,952,656 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:25 PM

A Grandma Of 60 Yrs Wants A Baby Sitting Job In U.S - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Grandma Of 60 Yrs Wants A Baby Sitting Job In U.S (724 Views)

FG Starts Disbursement Of ₦60,000 SPW Stipends / This Man Wants A Job At The Mortuary But He Failed His First Test (photos) / How To Get A Job In Australia From Nigeria As A Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Grandma Of 60 Yrs Wants A Baby Sitting Job In U.S by desmond2pk: 11:13pm On Jan 22, 2019
Hello

Who needs an educated young grandma to visit him or her in US or Canada for baby sitting?

Call this number. 08146282886
Re: A Grandma Of 60 Yrs Wants A Baby Sitting Job In U.S by otipoju(m): 2:05am On Jan 23, 2019
Where does she currently live?
Re: A Grandma Of 60 Yrs Wants A Baby Sitting Job In U.S by desmond2pk: 3:43am On Jan 23, 2019
Nigeria. Very educated. A former banker. She has her passport. Just wanted to do baby sitting in America than to live in Nigeria. My guess �
Re: A Grandma Of 60 Yrs Wants A Baby Sitting Job In U.S by Nobody: 4:29am On Jan 23, 2019
She should go to TEXAS, Nigerians are many there.
Or she can come over to San Diego, Los Angeles,
Although expensive to Live, but I believe she will be offered an accommodation
Re: A Grandma Of 60 Yrs Wants A Baby Sitting Job In U.S by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 22, 2020
PatrikStacy:
I will be honest, I personally would not allow my grandmother to work at that age, because now you have to support her and make sure that she does not need anything. This is my personal opinion and I think that it is so correct ... Nevertheless, there are different situations and I should not be so critical. I myself could not find a job for a long time and this was the most terrible period in my life. It was very difficult for me, but I found a job at usa remote job search and was very happy to stumble upon this service. There are a lot of vacancies and everyone can find something suitable for themselves!
That's for you.
I will get my MOTHER a Job at that AGE.
LONELINESS and SEDENTARY LIFESTYLE remain the greatest killers of the AGED.
IF u keep AGED people busy with people around them, they live longer for you.
Elderly People still engage themselves in meaningful things in developed Nations.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Apply For Polaris Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 In Simple Steps / Industrial Attachment / Npower Recruitment 2019/2020 – Latest Updates.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.