Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,363 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Help On Poultry Feeding Plan - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Help On Poultry Feeding Plan (395 Views)

Incase You Missed Out On The Free Webinar On Poultry Feeds Production -yesterday / Ask Me Any Question On Poultry Business. / My Egg Poultry Farming Experience As A New Farmer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help On Poultry Feeding Plan by gale2626: 11:26pm On Jan 22, 2019
I am a young man who made a chunk of money that i don't want to squander but put into small scale investment. Please I need an experienced poultry farmer especially turkey to help me with cost analysis and feeding plan for 20 turkey birds for six months. I wish to go into raising turkey bird but I want to have a view of cost before going into the farming. You may WhatsApp with 08130040244. I also need someone who could supply me the birds. I live in Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State. Thanks!
Re: Help On Poultry Feeding Plan by Ropsonj: 12:09am On Jan 23, 2019
You can message me privately on WhatsApp through this line 08160149383 or 08167333006

1 Like

Re: Help On Poultry Feeding Plan by Willie2015: 6:08pm On Feb 01, 2019
gale2626:
I am a young man who made a chunk of money that i don't want to squander but put into small scale investment. Please I need an experienced poultry farmer especially turkey to help me with cost analysis and feeding plan for 20 turkey birds for six months. I wish to go into raising turkey bird but I want to have a view of cost before going into the farming. You may WhatsApp with 08130040244. I also need someone who could supply me the birds. I live in Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State. Thanks!

Go and find a practicing turkey rearer in Ado Ekiti..
Tell the person you are willing to work for him for the next one month for free
You will learn all you need within one month ....
I am definitely sure you will be able to write all expected cost at the end of one month
And also learn the secret of the trade...

2 Likes

Re: Help On Poultry Feeding Plan by Cassie74: 7:24pm On Feb 01, 2019
Willie2015:

Go and find a practicing turkey rearer in Ado Ekiti..
Tell the person you are willing to work for him for the next one month for free
You will learn all you need within one month ....
I am definitely sure you will be able to write all expected cost at the end of one month
And also learn the secret of the trade...

Gbam!

(1) (Reply)

I Want Hire The Service Of Cassava Farmers / Foreign Used CAT Dozer D8K For Hire! / Bobcat Brushcutter( Farm)land Clearing Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.