Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,526 members, 7,958,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:48 PM

How To Make Over 10k Weekly With Giftnaija Income - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Make Over 10k Weekly With Giftnaija Income (725 Views)

Earn 10k Weekly From This No Investment And No Deposit Platform / You Can Make Up To 10k Weekly With This Network Team. You Also Get Daily 1gb MTN / How To Earn 10k Weekly Using Branch App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Over 10k Weekly With Giftnaija Income by OGO32(m): 11:45pm On Jan 22, 2019
Hi guys, how would you feel if I tell you there's a site that guarantee you over 10k weekly, Happy right?

What is GiftNaija Income Program?
GiftNaija Income Program is a very lucrative online business in Nigeria which guarantees weekly income of up to 30000-50000 naira to your Nigerian bank account. GiftNaija Income program will pay you just to post sponsored post on your facebook timeline, commenting on their blog post and referring other users to join through your affiliate link.

I joined GiftNaija Income Program just to test their network, and to my greatest surprise, I was paid 20,000 naira just in the first month. Honestly I couldn’t believe it, that is why I’m writing this GiftNaija Income Program Review so that you read it and know how GiftNaija works.
Giftnaija.com.ng is the most trusted Music website in Nigeria that pays readers with affiliate commission and activities bonus.

How to make money with GiftNaija Income Program And how GiftNaija works.
Making money with the Giftnaija Income Program is as simple as ABC. All you need to do is to post sponsored post on your facebook timeline and refer your friends to join Giftnaija income program. But referral is mandatory, which means you must refer people before you earn money.

Giftnaija Income Program Review – How Giftnaija Income Program Works.
In this article on Giftnaija Income Review, I will tell you how Giftnaija income program works. Below is how Giftnaija income work

GIFTNAIJA REGISTRATION BONUS: You earn ₦100 bonus funds when you successfully register your account. The funds would instantly reflect when you access your account area. This is the welcome bonus attached to you for thanking you for registering on Giftnaija.com.ng.

GIFTNAIJA SPONSORED POSTS EARNING: You earn ₦50 for sharing our SPONSORED POSTS to your social media handle for the day. You will have to login to your Giftnaija account, click on SPONSORED POST and follow the direction there for sharing your SPONSORED POST for the day. SPONSORED POSTS are paid promotional contents on Giftnaija.com.

GIFTNAIJA ARTICLES SUBMITTING: You earn ₦100 for submitting Entertainment related articles and songs on our Website, that is #100 per article/song you submit to us

GIFTNAIJA REFERRAL EARNING: You earn ₦1,000 when you refer your friends, family and coworkers to GIFTNAIJA income program . The more referrals you make, the more profits you earn as well. This earnings would automatically reflect in your affiliate earning Account Balance.

REGISTRATION FEE A ONE TIME PAYMENT OF (1500)

All earnings which you have made for the week can be requested and paid to your Nigerian Bank account . Please note that you must have a valid BANK DETAILS to get paid. GiftNaija pays her members through Bulk Internet Transfer to all Banks payments. We also publish the successful payments on the GiftNaija Payment Sheet.NOTE: REGISTRATION FEE A ONE TIME PAYMENT OF (1500)

Who Can Join Giftnaija income Program?
If you are a student, stay at home mum, you don’t have a good paying job, or you are looking for a lucrative income program to add more income to your bank account, Giftnaija is specifically for you. I strongly recommend you to join Giftnaija after reading this Giftnaija income program Review, very important.
If you are ready to join Giftnaija income program, then congratulations to you, because you are going to add another income stream for your self. You just finished reading my Giftnaija Income Program Review, Click the below link to join
https://www.giftnaija.com.ng/giftnaija-income/

(1) (Reply)

Beetle Taxis Recruitment 2019 / Teaching Vacancies / How To Apply For Polaris Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 In Simple Steps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.