Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,783 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

"Dad, How Scared Am I": Emiliano Sala's Last Words As Plane Goes Down (Pics, Vid - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "Dad, How Scared Am I": Emiliano Sala's Last Words As Plane Goes Down (Pics, Vid (58228 Views)

Photos Of The Pilot And The Plane Missing With Emiliano Sala Of Cardiff City / Cristiano Ronaldo Criticized For Posting Private Jet Selfie After Emiliano Sala / Cardiff Striker, Emiliano Sala Feared Dead After Plane Crash (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Dad, How Scared Am I": Emiliano Sala's Last Words As Plane Goes Down (Pics, Vid by stephleena(f): 2:22pm On Jan 24, 2019
my phobia for planes continues
Re: "Dad, How Scared Am I": Emiliano Sala's Last Words As Plane Goes Down (Pics, Vid by Originakalokalo(m): 2:22pm On Jan 24, 2019
The final moment comes to us all.

Some would ask God for forgiveness and accept Jesus.... Just like the thief on the cross.

Some Will not have the opportunity. It will be too sudden.

Some would have the opportunity but will waste it.

I don't know my final moment.... You don't know yours.

Accept Jesus as your Lord and saviour..... Do good, live a holy and righteous life.

What would you tell your maker when you meet face to face with him?

Better still,

What will he tell you?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Dad, How Scared Am I": Emiliano Sala's Last Words As Plane Goes Down (Pics, Vid by QuickStandard: 2:26pm On Jan 24, 2019
goldfish80:
These propeller, single engine planes are just what they are. My experience going on that thing wasn't nice at all.

Legit question, is Cardiff still contractually obligated to fulfill their payment to Nantes on the back of this tragedy?

Yes they should!!!

It's like buying garri from the market and before getting home you got drench by rain.

Will you go for a refund

2 Likes

Re: "Dad, How Scared Am I": Emiliano Sala's Last Words As Plane Goes Down (Pics, Vid by alizma: 2:27pm On Jan 24, 2019
goldfish80:
These propeller, single engine planes are just what they are. My experience going on that thing wasn't nice at all.

Legit question, is Cardiff still contractually obligated to fulfill their payment to Nantes on the back of this tragedy?
death terminates all contract, however there are certain obligations/duties that are reasonably expected to be fulfilled by the estates of the deceased,

1 Like

Re: "Dad, How Scared Am I": Emiliano Sala's Last Words As Plane Goes Down (Pics, Vid by Yankee101: 2:28pm On Jan 24, 2019
This sooooooo sad

Rest in peace
Re: "Dad, How Scared Am I": Emiliano Sala's Last Words As Plane Goes Down (Pics, Vid by dominique(f): 2:28pm On Jan 24, 2019
geezynoni:
Bloggers sha...as plane goes down.

Watch the video, he sent the voice message as the plane was going down. His voice was calm but the background sound suggests otherwise

2 Likes

Re: "Dad, How Scared Am I": Emiliano Sala's Last Words As Plane Goes Down (Pics, Vid by BonkoINC: 2:30pm On Jan 24, 2019
He is not dead

Re: "Dad, How Scared Am I": Emiliano Sala's Last Words As Plane Goes Down (Pics, Vid by geezynoni: 2:30pm On Jan 24, 2019
dominique:

Watch the video, he sent the voice message as the plane was going down. His voice was calm but the background sound suggests otherwise
is that a concrete evidence that the plane was going down?
Re: "Dad, How Scared Am I": Emiliano Sala's Last Words As Plane Goes Down (Pics, Vid by Bioles1187(m): 2:32pm On Jan 24, 2019
I will not be missing at the peak of my next level inshalla

5 Likes

Re: "Dad, How Scared Am I": Emiliano Sala's Last Words As Plane Goes Down (Pics, Vid by Evince(m): 2:34pm On Jan 24, 2019
chudyprince:
Your last words should've be "forgive me for my sin O' Lord and welcome me into your kingdom "
And u feel the whole world believe in that ur nonsense story of heaven. Keep deceiving urself that smtn is smwhere u pray to

1 Like

Re: "Dad, How Scared Am I": Emiliano Sala's Last Words As Plane Goes Down (Pics, Vid by AbujaBlue: 2:36pm On Jan 24, 2019
geezynoni:

From the recording, Sala himself says there is something wrong with the plane and wonders whether rescuers will be sent. It is not an unreasonable assumption to suggest the plane is losing altitude (even slightly) given that all contact was lost with it.

4 Likes

Re: "Dad, How Scared Am I": Emiliano Sala's Last Words As Plane Goes Down (Pics, Vid by Charly68: 2:37pm On Jan 24, 2019
He had premonition about his death.. Unfortunately he possibly died without Christ..

1 Like

Re: "Dad, How Scared Am I": Emiliano Sala's Last Words As Plane Goes Down (Pics, Vid by Laurens130(m): 2:37pm On Jan 24, 2019
Just hope they see him real soon
Re: "Dad, How Scared Am I": Emiliano Sala's Last Words As Plane Goes Down (Pics, Vid by dominique(f): 2:40pm On Jan 24, 2019
geezynoni:

He made the voice message in the plane and sent it to his dad, that much we know

1 Like

Re: "Dad, How Scared Am I": Emiliano Sala's Last Words As Plane Goes Down (Pics, Vid by holuphisayor(m): 2:40pm On Jan 24, 2019
Listened to this and I was in tears. I've never seen/hear someone as calm even in face of death. Maybe because I don't understand the language. But.. God be with you bro.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Dad, How Scared Am I": Emiliano Sala's Last Words As Plane Goes Down (Pics, Vid by Rubyventures: 2:42pm On Jan 24, 2019
chudyprince:
Your last words should've be "forgive me for my sin O' Lord and welcome me into your kingdom "

Typical Nigerian with their holier than thou attitude undecided. There is more than one religion in the world you know.

1 Like

Re: "Dad, How Scared Am I": Emiliano Sala's Last Words As Plane Goes Down (Pics, Vid by AbujaBlue: 2:45pm On Jan 24, 2019
BonkoINC:
He is not dead

Local authorities addressed the Burhou Island concerns. Read below:

"Burhou is a small uninhabited island about 1.4 miles northwest of Alderney, with no landing stage as such. Visitors have to use a small inlet and in rough weather it is impossible to land.

But rescuers say the area has been thoroughly searched since the plane disappeared off radar during a flight from Nantes to Cardiff.

John Fitzgerald, of Channel Islands Air Search, said the island and surrounding area had been searched "many times".

He said: "It is is really a puffin reserve, it is tiny but you can land on it. The plane and helicopters have been over many times since Monday night, but they haven't seen anything in that area.

"It is only a few hundred metres long and it has been saturated by helicopters and fixed wing aircraft. We are airborne at the moment searching in that area. The flares I have seen pictures of are most likely aircraft trails."

Mr Fitzgerald added that the direction of the wind and tide on Monday night would make it highly unlikely they would be found there.

Guernsey Police resumed their search for the missing plane on Thursday morning and did say the island is one of the area they are focusing on. Weather in the area is a lot calmer on Thursday morning.

They tweeted that they would commence a coastal air search, focusing on the small islands of Burhou, Alderney and Sark, as well as the Casquets rocks, and the north coast of the Cherbourg Peninsula."

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/emiliano-sala-search-rescuers-address-15724505

Photos of Burhou Island.

1 Like

Re: "Dad, How Scared Am I": Emiliano Sala's Last Words As Plane Goes Down (Pics, Vid by BonkoINC: 2:50pm On Jan 24, 2019
AbujaBlue:

I think these rumours concerning Burhou Island should be addressed:

"Burhou is a small uninhabited island about 1.4 miles northwest of Alderney, with no landing stage as such. Visitors have to use a small inlet and in rough weather it is impossible to land.

But rescuers say the area has been thoroughly searched since the plane disappeared off radar during a flight from Nantes to Cardiff.

John Fitzgerald, of Channel Islands Air Search, said the island and surrounding area had been searched "many times".

He said: "It is is really a puffin reserve, it is tiny but you can land on it. The plane and helicopters have been over many times since Monday night, but they haven't seen anything in that area.

"It is only a few hundred metres long and it has been saturated by helicopters and fixed wing aircraft. We are airborne at the moment searching in that area. The flares I have seen pictures of are most likely aircraft trails."

Mr Fitzgerald added that the direction of the wind and tide on Monday night would make it highly unlikely they would be found there.

Guernsey Police resumed their search for the missing plane on Thursday morning and did say the island is one of the area they are focusing on. Weather in the area is a lot calmer on Thursday morning.

They tweeted that they would commence a coastal air search, focusing on the small islands of Burhou, Alderney and Sark, as well as the Casquets rocks, and the north coast of the Cherbourg Peninsula."

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/emiliano-sala-search-rescuers-address-15724505

Photos of Burhou Island.

Thanks

I am just been positively hopeful

2 Likes

Re: "Dad, How Scared Am I": Emiliano Sala's Last Words As Plane Goes Down (Pics, Vid by enemyofprogress: 2:51pm On Jan 24, 2019
May God punish those kidnappers that kidnapped the guy
Re: "Dad, How Scared Am I": Emiliano Sala's Last Words As Plane Goes Down (Pics, Vid by Saintsami(m): 2:53pm On Jan 24, 2019
So sad

1 Like

Re: "Dad, How Scared Am I": Emiliano Sala's Last Words As Plane Goes Down (Pics, Vid by skyfather09(m): 2:55pm On Jan 24, 2019
that guy dan dead, end of discussion...
Re: "Dad, How Scared Am I": Emiliano Sala's Last Words As Plane Goes Down (Pics, Vid by SEGLIZ: 3:03pm On Jan 24, 2019
can we show this much love and concern for ourselves in this country?
so much energy passion for a long distance fellow.
Nigeria need to rescued.
Re: "Dad, How Scared Am I": Emiliano Sala's Last Words As Plane Goes Down (Pics, Vid by einsteine(m): 3:03pm On Jan 24, 2019
chudyprince:

May you get a chance to say those last words very soon. Amen.

1 Like

Re: "Dad, How Scared Am I": Emiliano Sala's Last Words As Plane Goes Down (Pics, Vid by mojisolani: 3:05pm On Jan 24, 2019
Dronedude:
Chai,...May we never loose at the last minute to our next level.

Amen
Re: "Dad, How Scared Am I": Emiliano Sala's Last Words As Plane Goes Down (Pics, Vid by mojisolani: 3:06pm On Jan 24, 2019
einsteine:

May you get a chance to say those last words very soon. Amen.

Seriously? !!!!!
Re: "Dad, How Scared Am I": Emiliano Sala's Last Words As Plane Goes Down (Pics, Vid by sonofElElyon: 3:06pm On Jan 24, 2019
Ah Ah!

enemyofprogress:
May God punish those kidnappers that kidnapped the guy
Re: "Dad, How Scared Am I": Emiliano Sala's Last Words As Plane Goes Down (Pics, Vid by gcof(m): 3:07pm On Jan 24, 2019
goldfish80:

honestly I still wonder how people still have the mind to enter that thing again again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Arrives Nigeria / Serena Williams Is Pregnant / Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off His Newborn Baby In Cute Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.