Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,584 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Obasanjo: If We Expose Those In Buhari Government, They Will Go To Jail & Hell - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo: If We Expose Those In Buhari Government, They Will Go To Jail & Hell (23385 Views)

Igboho Surrendered Himself To Government, They Couldn’t Arrest Him – Lawyer / Obasanjo: If Nigeria Breaks Up, Minority Groups Will Be Exterminated / Cardinal Onaiyekan: Nigerians Will Be Happy To Have A Government They Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo: If We Expose Those In Buhari Government, They Will Go To Jail & Hell by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 23, 2019
gypsey:
well... you may be right about Atiku. but there are no guarantees that Atiku will not end up been a bad maybe even a worst choice. I think Atiku can not be trusted. was Atiku not one those who left the country in a bad state it is? what has changed about him suddenly?

The people should vote this Hashim, as i said someone who is completely without a dent.

I can bet my balls that Atiku will disappoint. I also think Atiku can not win, Apc will do everything to make sure buhari wins, including Rigging of election votes or results.

Every Nairalander is entitled to his/her opinion.

I personally think Atiku will not disappoint.

APC will rig but PDP will not sit in the dust and watch them succeed.

The people voting for Hashim are patriots who are fighting for Nigeria with the assurance that they'll loose.
Re: Obasanjo: If We Expose Those In Buhari Government, They Will Go To Jail & Hell by Vickthore: 10:32am On Jan 23, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Tinubu will definitely be on the list
?Who z suppose to b d leader of hell goer
Re: Obasanjo: If We Expose Those In Buhari Government, They Will Go To Jail & Hell by urahara(m): 10:37am On Jan 23, 2019
theoldpretender:

Ideally, we'd all vote out PDP and APC and bring in new guys...

Unfortunately, most Nigerians love APC and PDP. Most Nigerians don't want angelic beings they don't know.

It's almost as if Nigerians are not fit to choose leaders for themselves
Re: Obasanjo: If We Expose Those In Buhari Government, They Will Go To Jail & Hell by grandstar(m): 10:38am On Jan 23, 2019
danot1030:
Obasanjo as I said before is frustrated and disgruntled because Buhari is not ready to play ball with him, he did it to Jonathan once he sees he can't control you he black list you.

On the scale of integrity he scores zero. He has the notion that he should be the only one that should have the monopoly to certain things he accused others for.

While he accused of Atiku of corruption, he though established EFCC but he took corruption to another dimension. He was the one that corrupted our house of assembly during his time that he will have to distribute Ghana must go back to them to pass a bill or budget now those monsters in the house have to the practice to right they must have, they used this practice to blackmail Jonathan government and because Buhari is not ready to play ball they made government ungovernable for him. This is one the reason why some past governors makes the house a place for retirement and some house members like David Mark would rather die there than to allow someone else represent his constituency, one will not forget in hurry how Obasanjo distributed Ghana must to bribe to pursue his evil third term agenda.

How he coarsed individuals and coperate bodies to donate to the building of his infamous library is still fresh in memory, the $16b for power is still unanswered for and he wants to tell us about someone who's corrupt, or he should tell us how he got money to establish Bell University and how he became so rich.

Are you focused on the message or the messenger? Can't you see the economy is dead?

The economy needs to grow by at least 7% annually to create enough jobs for those entering the economy yearly. Presently it is only growing by 2% and that means it is far off from creating enough jobs. Joblessness is rising very fast. Presently 40% of the working population is either unemployed or underemployed. Things are really bad!

It is these fundamentals that economists look at. That is what is scaring OBJ and others as the country can't afford to have another 4 years of such growth

Corruption can be bad but countries economies can still grow quite fast despite a high level of corruption. Taiwan is now a rich countries despite high levels of corruption in the past and even today.

Italy still has lots of corruption yet is a rich country today. We exaggerate the level of destruction corruption can do. What really causes a lot of devastation are bad policies and not corruption

PDP had lots of good policies and that is why the economy was able to grow by at least 6% annually during their time in power despite high levels of corruption.

Buhari introduced some bad policies that are today responsible for the miserable economic growth the country is faced today.

If he had just kept the policies he met, or even improved them and then fought corruption, the economy would have been ina much better state today! His refusal to head warnings from Sanusi, Utomi and Soludo to change course was his undoing

And for your info, corruption has been quite high during this government! The exchange control policies which he introduced and which triggered a recession within 3 quarters are a major source of sleaze.

For instance when he foolishly pegged the exchange rate at 197 to a $1 in 2015 upon assumption of office. Lamido Sanusi condemned this policy requesting they revert to the floating exchange rate policy of the past which served the country well

When the black market rate started diverging massively from the official rate of 197 it led to massive rounf tripping where people buy at the official rate and simply sell at the black market rate. At a time the black market rate was as high as 350 which official rate was 197!

Lamido Sanusi said people will just buy $10m at 197 and sell at 300 and make N1b overnight

That was what Buhari's relations were doing! People would come to meet them in order to get forex at these cheap rates and resell. That is the corruption OBJ and most people are referring to. It is very big business even till today as only the well connected can get at these rates!

Even now, the official rate is 305 while the black market is around 360,a difference of N55 or 18%! Lamido Sanusi said the difference should never be more than 3% as anything above encourages round tripping.
Re: Obasanjo: If We Expose Those In Buhari Government, They Will Go To Jail & Hell by Splashme: 10:38am On Jan 23, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Tinubu will definitely be on the list

My thoughts too
Re: Obasanjo: If We Expose Those In Buhari Government, They Will Go To Jail & Hell by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 23, 2019
Lamb101:

Every Nairalander is entitled to his/her opinion.

I personally think Atiku will not disappoint.

APC will rig but PDP will not sit in the dust and watch them succeed.

The people voting for Hashim are patriots who are fighting for Nigeria with the assurance that they'll loose.
Yes opinions differs,

Atleast you agree that ApC will rig. And what do you think will happen between the two? more loggerheads, propagandas, confusions and delays in moving the country forward..Afterall they don't have Anything to loose the hardship will not Affect them unllike Ordinary Nigerians.
Re: Obasanjo: If We Expose Those In Buhari Government, They Will Go To Jail & Hell by Funade5614: 10:39am On Jan 23, 2019
Na Obasanjo sabi
Re: Obasanjo: If We Expose Those In Buhari Government, They Will Go To Jail & Hell by douglaschukwu: 10:40am On Jan 23, 2019
If you truly love Nigeria and Nigerian please expose these people, the bad ones must be known.
Re: Obasanjo: If We Expose Those In Buhari Government, They Will Go To Jail & Hell by Lilbell: 10:42am On Jan 23, 2019
What is he waiting for, reveal Na
Re: Obasanjo: If We Expose Those In Buhari Government, They Will Go To Jail & Hell by Princedapace(m): 10:51am On Jan 23, 2019
danot1030:

By their fruit you shall know them, by their hate and aggression you shall know they came from the south yeast.

Talking about favouring some people how much votes did south give to make Buhari a president that will make Buhari return the favour? Just 198000 5% that he can easily get from any local government from another region.

How much do you pay as tax and when last did you pay the tax that you are including yourself among the tax payers?

Destroying the economy is just the propaganda the story the opposition invented to distract the gullibles. PDP destroyed the economy for 16 solid years, with the amount looted by tbc no country's economy is expected to survive another one year but Buhari is gradually bringing it to stability, we shouldn't expect what was destroyed for 16years to be built in 3yeqrs.

Boko Haram becoming deadlier is Obasanjo's theory and good for him that he found a disciple in you.

So divided of democracy is based on votes given to a president? Well, I don't think u have been to a developed world. U must be so backward and kinda broke. I guess, and lack exposure.. If u believe that dividend of democracy is based on votes cast to a president.. I'm ashamed on ur behalf.

My brother, I no dey follow u drag politician. None of them av helped me. In fact any how the country is doesn't affect me. My basic income comes in $$$. So as e bad reach, I will always smile. But I want a good country.

Pls dividend of democracy is not vote based okay. They are basic responsibilities of any govt.

U can't liter the govt with ur family members only. The money u are using to pay ur self and ur family members are the collective sweat of the entire country and mostly from South South.
Re: Obasanjo: If We Expose Those In Buhari Government, They Will Go To Jail & Hell by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 23, 2019
gypsey:
Yes opinions differs,

Atleast you agree that ApC will rig. And what do you think will happen between the two? more loggerheads, propagandas, confusions and delays in moving the country forward..Afterall they don't have Anything to loose the hardship will not Affect them unllike Ordinary Nigerians.
I think they'll end up in court but before then there could be bloodshed.

If PDP wins I think Buhari might hand over peacefully.
As for the ordinary Nigerian, you and I, our fate lies in their hands.

Most of the voters are still illiterates who really don't care neither do they know what it means to be ruled by a credible leader since they've never had such in their lifetime and they're not exposed to the happenings globally.

The evil I see in democracy is when the foolish outnumber the wise, growth is stagnant.
Re: Obasanjo: If We Expose Those In Buhari Government, They Will Go To Jail & Hell by Bimpe29: 10:59am On Jan 23, 2019
Atiku will surely do better than Buhari. I lend credence to OBJ,s assertion of ''what is sauce for the goose, is also sauce for the gander''.

Buhari does not trust other tribe but can beg them for their votes. Baba Buhari is hypocritical indeed.
Re: Obasanjo: If We Expose Those In Buhari Government, They Will Go To Jail & Hell by jchioma: 10:59am On Jan 23, 2019
adebuk47:
Former President Olusegun Obasanjo has said those in the present administration will not only go to jail, they will go to hell if their corrupt acts are exposed.

He also explained why he forgave an ex-Vice-President and Peoples Democratic Party’s presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar, in an interview with the BBC Yoruba monitored by our correspondents.

Comparing Atiku with President Muhammadu Buhari, Obasanjo said his former deputy, though not a messiah, was far better than the incumbent President.

He said, “What I am saying is that where we are today; our present situation, if you look at those who are there today and our boss (Buhari), I insist that Atiku will do better than them.

“This is not a prophecy. Those in government today, if we expose them, all of them will enter hell; they will not only go to jail. They will go to hell. Whoever that God does not expose his sins to the public is the person whose secret is kept.”

Obasanjo, however, said he was not privy to the plans of Atiku if he became Nigeria’s next President.

He said, “I did not say he (Atiku) will behave like Jesus. I did not say he will behave like Prophet Muhammed, but he will do better, in fact twice better than what we have at present.”

Obasanjo said the President’s performance in the area of the economy was worse than his assessment of his (Buhari) knowledge of the economy in 2015.

The ex-President said Atiku was not an angel but he had atoned for his sins when he came to him in Abeokuta and sought forgiveness.

He said, “Those who talked about what I said about Atiku, what about what I said about Buhari? His performance is even worse than what I thought.

“I said Buhari did not know anything about economy. Have you not seen it? I said he did not know about diplomatic relations, have you not seen it?

Ex-President accuses Buhari of nepotism

While accusing Buhari of nepotism, Obasanjo said the President gave priorities to his ethnic group when appointing people into sensitive positions.

Obasanjo added, “Look at what is happening, the person that is leading us says he cannot appoint any other tribes into the posts he considers sensitive because he does not trust them. If he cannot trust my tribe and your tribe what is the benefit? And he still wants my tribe and your tribe to vote for him. So, he can ask us to vote for him but he cannot trust us to be appointed into sensitive positions. What is sauce for the goose is also sauce for the gander.

“If you don’t trust us, how do you want me to trust you ? If you trust me and I misbehave replace me with another person. But if only your maternal and paternal relatives are the only people you can appoint because they are the only people you can trust…

“In Nigeria, where we have tribes numbering about 500, you now said you could not trust some people . That is what we are saying.”

Obasanjo also berated Buhari’s economic policies, saying “Look at our economy, is it the way it should be? Our economy can never develop if foreign investors do not come to invest in the economy . But, as it is , they are not coming into the country and they will never come.”

On the activities of Boko Haram , Obasanjo lamented that the insurgents were deadlier than they were before the present administration .

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/if-we-expose-those-in-buhari-govt-theyll-not-only-go-to-jail-theyll-go-to-hell-obasanjo/amp/

Buhari (aka Jubril) is a failure.
Re: Obasanjo: If We Expose Those In Buhari Government, They Will Go To Jail & Hell by tobechukwu7(m): 11:02am On Jan 23, 2019
$16billion.. where is za power? This single question soiled Bubu and Baba's friendship
Re: Obasanjo: If We Expose Those In Buhari Government, They Will Go To Jail & Hell by jaxxy(m): 11:06am On Jan 23, 2019
The Truth is Obasanjo is right.
Re: Obasanjo: If We Expose Those In Buhari Government, They Will Go To Jail & Hell by swetjo(f): 11:33am On Jan 23, 2019
Please list them.
Re: Obasanjo: If We Expose Those In Buhari Government, They Will Go To Jail & Hell by backspaced(f): 11:44am On Jan 23, 2019
We are hiring Account Officer on behalf of our client, a well-established and diversified business group based in Sango-Ota, Nigeria.

JOB SCOPE:
• To maintain record of receipts as well as issuance of items that are going out of the warehouse to ensure accuracy and completeness.
• To undertake the function of stock taking and confirm the periodic stock on a regular basis by working closely with the designated staff members.
• To ensure the correct and timely valuation of the inventory.
• Generating month end reports.

EXPERIENCE:

• Minimum 2-3 Years of relevant work experience in accounting and knowledge of accounting software like tally and ERP9
• Strong client relationship management and customer service skills.

If you’re interested in building a career with a well-established and respected company, then send in your CV immediately to sylvia@elevantix.com

The subject of the mail should be Account Officer
Re: Obasanjo: If We Expose Those In Buhari Government, They Will Go To Jail & Hell by danot1030: 12:22pm On Jan 23, 2019
grandstar:

Are you focused on the message or the messenger? Can't you see the economy is dead?

The economy needs to grow by at least 7% annually to create enough jobs for those entering the economy yearly. Presently it is only growing by 2% and that means it is far off from creating enough jobs. Joblessness is rising very fast. Presently 40% of the working population is either unemployed or underemployed. Things are really bad!

It is these fundamentals that economists look at.

Corruption can be bad but countries economies can still grow quite fast despite a high level of corruption. Taiwan is now a rich countries despite high levels of corruption in the past and even today.

Italy still has lots of corruption yet is a rich country today. We exaggerate the level of destruction corruption can do. What really causes a lot of devastation are bad policies and not corruption

PDP had lots of good policies and that is why the economy was able to grow by at least 6% annually during their time in power despite high levels of corruption.

Buhari introduced some bad policies that are today responsible for the miserable economic growth the country is faced today.

If he had just kept the policies he met, or even improved them and then fought corruption, the economy would have been ina much better state today! His refusal to head warnings from Sanusi, Utomi and Soludo to change course was his undoing

Hmmmm you almost convinced me to believe that you an economist but i changed my mind.

Reading you supporting corruption and openly campaigning for pdp makes know where you stand.

Destroying the economy is just the propaganda the story the opposition invented to distract the gullibles. PDP destroyed the economy for 16 solid years, with the amount looted by tbc no country's economy is expected to survive another one year but Buhari is gradually bringing it to stability, we shouldn't expect what was destroyed for 16years to be built in 3yeqrs. Go back and read the warning okonjo Iweala gave about what will become of the economy if pdp continue spending the way they were doing.

While some are lamenting that the economy is destroyed we recently had a report that Nigeria produced the highest millionaires around the world. Only lazy youths cries bad economy while others who sees opportunity in the present economy.

Peter Obi the vice presidential candidate for pdp came out the other day making reference to China but i pdp youths everywhere blaming Buhari for unemployment that tbc didn't have solution to for 16yrs while Chinese youths are creating jobs.

I feel free to blame Buhari for all that has happened to you all your life we are resolve to vote Buhari for the second term notwithstanding all lies and propagandas against him.
Re: Obasanjo: If We Expose Those In Buhari Government, They Will Go To Jail & Hell by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 23, 2019
Lamb101:

I think they'll end up in court but before then there could be bloodshed.

If PDP wins I think Buhari might hand over peacefully.
As for the ordinary Nigerian, you and I, our fate lies in their hands.

Most of the voters are still illiterates who really don't care neither do they know what it means to be ruled by a credible leader since they've never had such in their lifetime and they're not exposed to the happenings globally.

The evil I see in democracy is when the foolish outnumber the wise, growth is stagnant.
I Agree totally there will be definitely bloodshed and that's what Buhari and APC wants. disruptions insecurities and unrest they have trived on it since they were elected.

I don't believe Buhari will hand over unless with incentive, like offering him something he couldn't refuse. otherwise he will propagate for even more violence. Buhari has nothing to loose if more people are killed. it wouldn't Affect him.

You are Absolutely correct on this.
Re: Obasanjo: If We Expose Those In Buhari Government, They Will Go To Jail & Hell by urahara(m): 12:37pm On Jan 23, 2019
grandstar:

It is these fundamentals that economists look at. That is what is scaring OBJ and others as the country can't afford to have another 4 years of such growth

And for your info, corruption has been quite high during this government! The exchange control policies which he introduced and which triggered a recession within 3 quarters are a major source of sleaze.

For instance when he foolishly pegged the exchange rate at 197 to a $1 in 2015 upon assumption of office. Lamido Sanusi condemned this policy requesting they revert to the floating exchange rate policy of the past which served the country well

When the black market rate started diverging massively from the official rate of 197 it led to massive rounf tripping where people buy at the official rate and simply sell at the black market rate. At a time the black market rate was as high as 350 which official rate was 197!

Lamido Sanusi said people will just buy $10m at 197 and sell at 300 and make N1b overnight

That was what Buhari's relations were doing! People would come to meet them in order to get forex at these cheap rates and resell. That is the corruption OBJ and most people are referring to. It is very big business even till today as only the well connected can get at these rates!

Even now, the official rate is 305 while the black market is around 360,a difference of N55 or 18%! Lamido Sanusi said the difference should never be more than 3% as anything above encourages round tripping.

And yet failed so miserably in fighting poverty , unemployment , improving education , combating insecurity , improving infrastructure .improving health

High economic growth is not everything . Just look at South Africa and Namibia.

P.s - i am not supporting buhari

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: If We Expose Those In Buhari Government, They Will Go To Jail & Hell by danot1030: 12:42pm On Jan 23, 2019
Princedapace:

So divided of democracy is based on votes given to a president? Well, I don't think u have been to a developed world. U must be so backward and kinda broke. I guess, and lack exposure.. If u believe that dividend of democracy is based on votes cast to a president.. I'm ashamed on ur behalf.

My brother, I no dey follow u drag politician. None of them av helped me. In fact any how the country is doesn't affect me. My basic income comes in $$$. So as e bad reach, I will always smile. But I want a good country.

Pls dividend of democracy is not vote based okay. They are basic responsibilities of any govt.

U can't liter the govt with ur family members only. The money u are using to pay ur self and ur family members are the collective sweat of the entire country and mostly from South South.

To bolded:

Bros you no get joy at all o. You come yab me like that, where you for know me now wey you come see me finish like that?

Abeg which country you dey and how many country you don go before, and which o myf bank or account officer told you of my bankruptcy status may be i can make some money from suing them in the court?

The second bolded makes suspecting that while you are smiling some magas must be weeping. Am not insinuating anything o but bros please tell me are into ordinary yahoo or yahoo plus? I don't meant to be disrespectful just wanting to know
Re: Obasanjo: If We Expose Those In Buhari Government, They Will Go To Jail & Hell by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 23, 2019
gypsey:
I Agree totally there will be definitely bloodshed and that's what Buhari and APC wants. disruptions insecurities and unrest they have trived on it since they were elected.

I don't believe Buhari will hand over unless with incentive, like offering him something he couldn't refuse. otherwise he will propagate for even more violence. Buhari has nothing to loose if more people are killed. it wouldn't Affect him.

You are Absolutely correct on this.
Let God's will be done in this nation
Re: Obasanjo: If We Expose Those In Buhari Government, They Will Go To Jail & Hell by Princedapace(m): 12:55pm On Jan 23, 2019
danot1030:

To bolded:

Bros you no get joy at all o. You come yab me like that, where you for know me now wey you come see me finish like that?

Abeg which country you dey and how many country you don go before, and which o myf bank or account officer told you of my bankruptcy status may be i can make some money from suing them in the court?

The second bolded makes suspecting that while you are smiling some magas must be weeping. Am not insinuating anything o but bros please tell me are into ordinary yahoo or yahoo plus? I don't meant to be disrespectful just wanting to know
I wish u all the best bro.. But stop supporting something that is so obvious. If Nigeria is a good country and serious, someone like Osinbajo would av been the candidate of ApC. But Nigeria is such a useless country and some of us still support uselessness..

The only reason some people are supporting Atiku is to push out Buhari. The man no follow Abeg. Even u can't allow Buhari to manage the least business u have. Someone who forgets that he is the president and presidential candidate. U people wicked o. How can u be supporting someone like that? With him, those very close to him will keep stealing from this country. Guy, u don't know the level of stealing going on among the Buhari men. Those guys are now so so so so so so rich. Ask anyone very close to them. Buhari is a good man, but he is old now and fragile, and he is further weakened by his tribal sentiment. He is so outdated. Nigeria with such a complex identity shouldn't be managed like the way he is doing it.
Re: Obasanjo: If We Expose Those In Buhari Government, They Will Go To Jail & Hell by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 23, 2019
Lamb101:

Let God's will be done in this nation
I am Afraid God has nothing to do with, grin As intelligent as i believe you are, you should know that.

we might aswel Vote for God or elect God to rule the country, why do we need politicians and pay them huge Amounts? The people's will should be done!

countries that do not believe in God are doing fine. maybe that's the problem with Nigerians Rather than holding their crooked, corrupt and useless leaders to Account they are waiting for God's will to be done.
It's souds really Ridiculous, Sorry. grin
Re: Obasanjo: If We Expose Those In Buhari Government, They Will Go To Jail & Hell by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 23, 2019
gypsey:
I am Afraid God has nothing to do with, grin As intelligent as i believe you are, you should know that.

we might aswel Vote for God or elect God to rule the country, why do we need politicians and pay them huge Amounts? The people's will should be done!

countries that do not believe in God are doing fine. maybe that's the problem with Nigerians Rather than holding their crooked, corrupt and useless leaders to Account they are waiting for God's will to be done.
It's souds really Ridiculous, Sorry. grin
You're only human and you've gotten it all mistaken again.
Re: Obasanjo: If We Expose Those In Buhari Government, They Will Go To Jail & Hell by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 23, 2019
Lamb101:

You're only human and you've gotten it all mistaken again.
Okay, if you say so. grin Apologies!
Re: Obasanjo: If We Expose Those In Buhari Government, They Will Go To Jail & Hell by grandstar(m): 2:01pm On Jan 23, 2019
urahara:

And yet failed so miserably in fighting poverty , unemployment , improving education , combating insecurity , improving infrastructure .improving health

High economic growth is not everything . Just look at South Africa and Namibia.

P.s - i am not supporting buhari

Things may not have been heavenly but they are not as bad as now

Some decades ago, there was a rumoured spat between the president of socialist dirt poor Tanzania who called the more prosperous neighbouring Kenya ""ä dog eat dog country" a condemning reference to the mixed economy it practiced

This so annoyed Jomo Kenyatta of Kenya that he called Tanzania "a dog eat nothing country"!

The country is gradually moving towards "dog eat nothing country"
Re: Obasanjo: If We Expose Those In Buhari Government, They Will Go To Jail & Hell by Ajowele: 2:05pm On Jan 23, 2019
I think i support Obasanjo in this. Because all the points he raised about Buhari are true.

e.g Buhari's appointment was lopsided, our economy is in bad shape at the moment and Bokoharam is deadlier now than previous administration.

If Buhari doesn't trust any other tribe to be appointed then he should not request for the tribe vote.
Re: Obasanjo: If We Expose Those In Buhari Government, They Will Go To Jail & Hell by urahara(m): 2:21pm On Jan 23, 2019
grandstar:

Things may not have been heavenly but they are not as bad as now

Some decades ago, there was a rumoured spat between the president of socialist dirt poor Tanzania who called the more prosperous neighbouring Kenya ""ä dog eat dog country" a condemning reference to the mixed economy it practiced

This so annoyed Jomo Kenyatta of Kenya that he called Tanzania "a dog eat nothing country"!

The country is gradually moving towards "dog eat nothing country"

grin grin grin
Re: Obasanjo: If We Expose Those In Buhari Government, They Will Go To Jail & Hell by coputa(m): 2:28pm On Jan 23, 2019
Truism,lapalissade,since independence we've never had it so bad,the major pillars the holds the nations economy has been pppulled down by this government
Re: Obasanjo: If We Expose Those In Buhari Government, They Will Go To Jail & Hell by coputa(m): 3:17pm On Jan 23, 2019
This administraton has de-marketed Nigerians and her economy to the rest of the world.
Take an offshore loan from America @0,2% bring it to Nigeria and make 13%,
They killed productivity and competitiveness.
UNDER OBJ
Nigeria was running

UNDER GEJ
Nigeria was walking

UNDER BUHARI
Nigeria is creeping

We don't want the country to remain at a standstill,if you cannot run walk,if you cannot walk,......if you cannot,....then,....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Joy Emodi Celebrates Her 65th Birthday Today / Fire Guts Water Corporation In Onikan Lagos / Sanwo-Olu On Okada, Keke Ban In Lagos: No Going Back On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.