Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

My Joy Won’t Be Complete Until Buhari Wins — Adamu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Joy Won’t Be Complete Until Buhari Wins — Adamu (414 Views)

You’re Not Complete Until You Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, CDS Tells Troops / Man Climbs Glo Mast In Kebbi, Says He Won't Come Down Until Buhari Steps Down / 2019: Prophet Ituen Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Wins, Warns Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Joy Won’t Be Complete Until Buhari Wins — Adamu by adebuk47(m): 2:33am On Jan 23, 2019
The senator representing Nasarawa West, Abdullahi Adamu, has said his joy would not be complete until President Muhammadu Buhari wins the 2019 presidential election.

Adamu, who is seeking third term in the Senate, spoke during his endorsement by a group, Renaissance Nigeria, in Keffi on Tuesday.

“My happiness and victory will never be complete unless President Muhammadu Buhari wins the 2019 presidential election,” he said.

He therefore urged members of the group to vote Buhari and all candidates of the All Progressives Congress both at the national and state levels.

He maintained that it is only Buhari that could rescue Nigeria from poverty.

The group’s President, Mr Yakubu Usman, said members were committed to Adamu’s victory in the forthcoming election.

He said their support for the senator was based on his past records in the areas of agriculture, education and health.

“Renaissance Nigeria wishes to declare its total and unreserved support for you so that you can continue your good work in the red chamber,” he said.
source:https://thebiggestgists..com/2019/01/my-joy-wont-be-complete-until-buhari.html
cc lalasticala

1 Like

Re: My Joy Won’t Be Complete Until Buhari Wins — Adamu by bakila: 2:52am On Jan 23, 2019
Why is First to Comment not in vogue on Nairaland? Id it the election season or another thing.
Re: My Joy Won’t Be Complete Until Buhari Wins — Adamu by TooMuchStuff: 2:57am On Jan 23, 2019
You sir are ina long pipe dream cos Buhari is going to Daura straight from Aso villa this May 2019.

Don't forget too that ya case of 'thiefery' and Jazzing is still ina FHC Abuja. You will do the time cos you did the crime like Dariye and rev nyame who are chilling in Kuje now.
Re: My Joy Won’t Be Complete Until Buhari Wins — Adamu by sogodihno: 3:57am On Jan 23, 2019
Don't worry Sir, he will win, we Sane Nigeria we ensure that.
The thief and his supporter will cry blood in Feb.
NEXT LEVEL
Re: My Joy Won’t Be Complete Until Buhari Wins — Adamu by Racoon(m): 4:39am On Jan 23, 2019
Yeah! So that Senator Abdullahi Adamu will benefit from Buhari's sanctimonious anti-corruption fight against this former PDP former government allegedly standing trial for embezzlement but pardoned by the coven of criminal saints government.
The All Progressive Congress (APC) has said once those who looted the nation’s treasury join its fold, all their sins will be forgiven.

The national chairman of the ruling party, Adams Oshiomhole, stated this on Thursday at the presidential campaign rally held in Benin, the Edo State capital.

.......Once you join the APC, all your sins are forgiven,” the top APC official said.

https://politicstimesng.com/apc-once-you-join-apc-all-your-sins-are-forgiven/

(1) (Reply)

I Have Not Resigned My Position – Onnoghen / “we Are Now In Full Dictatorship”- Dogara / JUST IN!!! 2019 : What I Will Do For The Igbos - Buhari Reveals In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.