Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,140 members, 7,821,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Snail Greenhouse Construction - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Snail Greenhouse Construction (29403 Views)

Is Greenhouse Farming Profitable? / Buy your Greenhouse structures from Agroblessing Global / Coco Peat/coir For Greenhouse Farming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snail Greenhouse Construction by Jacobsontwelve(m): 10:04pm On Oct 11, 2019
We construct snail greenhouse of 3 different sizes
100 by 50 ft
50 by 50 ft
25 by 25ft

It is important that you have 3 things before you start you construct a greenhouse
1) security
2) a source of water
3) a farm manager

With all these in place, we'll send you a quote stating that breakdown of prices and proceedure of payment, also we can send you a proforma invoice to ascertain that we are real and not scammers

The number to call or chat up on WhatsApp is 08174009857 and we'll get back to you asap

Re: Snail Greenhouse Construction by Jacobsontwelve(m): 11:31pm On Oct 15, 2019
We construct green houses for snail farming, either on one plot (100 by 50ft) two plots and above,we also stock snails for those who want to go commercial ln snail farming.
The advantages of this system over the pen system are
1) it gives more than enough room for the snails to roam about freely thereby Increasing their productivity,because snails hate obstacles, it accommodates a larger population so as to get maximum output from your snails

2) it is a very ideal way for those who want to Target the export market to sell their snails, the system is more like a synthetic wild providing the snails with a natural environment in a confined area

3) it's easier to manage waste and it's fully automated

4) it gives room for different opportunities such as organising live seminars within the farm to train prospective snail farmers etc

5) it's more appealing for international investors . etc

For more enquiries kindly call or chat on WhatsApp. 08174009857
Re: Snail Greenhouse Construction by Jacobsontwelve(m): 1:23pm On Oct 19, 2019
To construct a snail greenhouse, all you are required to provide are
1) a source of water
2) a form of security/farm attendant
3) a cultivate able land

Then you mobilise us to get to your farm
Pay for materials,
On completion of the project you pay our balance
A month later,you pay for your snails to arrive

And so the process will begin

Chat us on WhatsApp today and we'll send you a quote
Re: Snail Greenhouse Construction by Profpuej(m): 2:53pm On Oct 19, 2019
from what i am seeing,it is like it is for only for commercial farming,what of those that want to start small,i just have half of a plot.to start with.

1 Like

Re: Snail Greenhouse Construction by Jacobsontwelve(m): 5:27pm On Oct 19, 2019
Profpuej:
from what i am seeing,it is like it is for only for commercial farming,what of those that want to start small,i just have half of a plot.to start with.
yes it is for commercial farming, we also construct on half plots too.kindly drop your email address and I'll send you a quote
Re: Snail Greenhouse Construction by Profpuej(m): 5:36pm On Oct 19, 2019
Jacobsontwelve:
yes it is for commercial farming, we also construct on half plots too.kindly drop your email address and I'll send you a quote
ok send it to my email:stuchpuppy2@gmail.com
Re: Snail Greenhouse Construction by cybergee(m): 12:05am On Oct 20, 2019
Pls send to my email victoretudor@yahoo.com
Re: Snail Greenhouse Construction by Jacobsontwelve(m): 12:43pm On Oct 20, 2019
Kindly check your mailboxes
Re: Snail Greenhouse Construction by Tammynator(m): 11:36am On Oct 21, 2019
Please, send quotation for 25*25 to successhart@gmail.com
Re: Snail Greenhouse Construction by Jacobsontwelve(m): 5:03pm On Oct 21, 2019
Kindly check your mailbox thank you
Re: Snail Greenhouse Construction by Jacobsontwelve(m): 5:51am On Oct 26, 2019
We construct green houses for snail farming, either on one plot (100 by 50ft) two plots and above,we also stock snails for those who want to go commercial ln snail farming.
1) it gives more than enough room for the snails to roam about freely thereby Increasing their productivity,because snails hate obstacles, it accommodates a larger population so as to get maximum output from your snails

2) it is a very ideal way for those who want to Target the export market to sell their snails, the system is more like a synthetic wild providing the snails with a natural environment in a confined area

4) it gives room for different opportunities such as organising live seminars within the farm to train prospective snail farmers etc

Re: Snail Greenhouse Construction by Nigerfine3: 12:27am On Oct 28, 2019
Wonderful job
Please send me quotations on commercial snail green house
Keles1003@yahoo.com
Re: Snail Greenhouse Construction by Robinson08: 9:36am On Oct 28, 2019
:
how much it will cost me to build on 100/50 plot of land? My e-mail blessedrich02@gmail.com
Re: Snail Greenhouse Construction by Jacobsontwelve(m): 2:50pm On Oct 28, 2019
Please check your mailboxes .thank you
Re: Snail Greenhouse Construction by Nigerfine3: 12:25am On Oct 31, 2019
please AA and AM, which grows bigger in size, growth rate.
Re: Snail Greenhouse Construction by jonddon(m): 10:38am On Oct 31, 2019
Please forward quote to me odeyjohn4u@gmail.com
Re: Snail Greenhouse Construction by Alberttahir: 5:59am On Nov 01, 2019
Nice and informative. pls I'll like to know the Price quotation of 25ft 25ft and 50ft by 50ft snail pen construction. thanks as u do.
Re: Snail Greenhouse Construction by Jacobsontwelve(m): 7:11am On Nov 01, 2019
Nigerfine3:
please AA and AM, which grows bigger in size, growth rate.
they both grow bigger in size and growth rate, but AA has stunted growth at one point in their growth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Snail Greenhouse Construction by Jacobsontwelve(m): 7:12am On Nov 01, 2019
jonddon:
Please forward quote to me odeyjohn4u@gmail.com
please Check your email
Re: Snail Greenhouse Construction by Jacobsontwelve(m): 7:12am On Nov 01, 2019
Alberttahir:
Nice and informative. pls I'll like to know the Price quotation of 25ft 25ft and 50ft by 50ft snail pen construction. thanks as u do.
please drop your email address,thank you
Re: Snail Greenhouse Construction by Jacobsontwelve(m): 3:28pm On Nov 07, 2019
We are always available to answer your questions any time any day, just chat us up on WhatsApp.
Also it is appropriate to have a business plan before venturing into any business, please make your research well, make enquiries, before you proceed, remember what works for mr A might not work for Mr.B but sometimes it can work for the both of them if they put in the same passion dedication and energy into the same business.
Thank you

Re: Snail Greenhouse Construction by Jacobsontwelve(m): 8:11am On Nov 10, 2019
These are pictures of our recently finished 50 by 50 greenhouse
We can build on 100 by 50ft, 25 by 25ft,

Our green houses are specifically tuned to serve snail farming needs,with everything detailed,of which we will be training you or your farm manager when we finish construction.

Also we give formula to mill your snailfeed yourself, though we strongly recommend you feed them more of fruits and vegetables, but you can substitute them.

The requirements to build a greenhouse are
1) a cultivate able land(with black soil or cultivate able soil)
2) a source of water(borehole preferably)
3)a form of security (to prevent theft)

With all these in place,it will take a maximum of 10 working days to complete the project.

This is the best time to get your farm constructed as we have cut down our prices

Contact us today to get a quote 08174009857

Re: Snail Greenhouse Construction by Jacobsontwelve(m): 8:13am On Nov 10, 2019
More

Re: Snail Greenhouse Construction by Jacobsontwelve(m): 8:14am On Nov 10, 2019
A 25 by 25ft greenhouse

Re: Snail Greenhouse Construction by Jacobsontwelve(m): 8:15am On Nov 10, 2019
More

Re: Snail Greenhouse Construction by Jacobsontwelve(m): 8:17am On Nov 10, 2019
More pics

Re: Snail Greenhouse Construction by Jacobsontwelve(m): 9:16am On Nov 19, 2019
Looking to start a commercial snailfarm? Contact us today to get a quote 08174009857
Re: Snail Greenhouse Construction by Jacobsontwelve(m): 6:14am On Nov 22, 2019
Don't forget, the requirements to constructing a farm
A cultivate able land
A source of water
A form of security
A farm manager

Then you follow the payment procedures as stated in the quote
Chat us today on 08174009857
Re: Snail Greenhouse Construction by Jacobsontwelve(m): 1:39pm On Nov 29, 2019
The year is going to an end, and there is little time left, now is the right time to invest, so by this time next year you can be smiling at your account, call or chat us up for a quote on 08174009857
Re: Snail Greenhouse Construction by Jacobsontwelve(m): 1:13am On Dec 04, 2019

Re: Snail Greenhouse Construction by Jacobsontwelve(m): 4:30am On Dec 08, 2019
Please note that we work anywhere in the country for the same price

Depending on the type of soil on your land,you might be buying black soil to fill the area inside the greenhouse

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Cassava Production And Processed Products Made From Cassava / Badagry Farmers Dance While Hanging On Bamboo Stick (Photos, Video) / Why Tomatoes Are Always Expensive From May Till July And The Glut In August

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.