Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,562 members, 7,827,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

This Photo Of Harrysong With Grand Mum Will Make Your Day - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Photo Of Harrysong With Grand Mum Will Make Your Day (991 Views)

Tonto Dikeh's Ex Husband Churchill Shares Photo Of His Mum, Grand Mum And Sister / Cute Photo Of Harrysong And 2face Idibia / Adorable Photos Ex-bbnaija Star, Uriel And Her Mum Will Make You Smile For Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Photo Of Harrysong With Grand Mum Will Make Your Day by GistMore: 4:15am On Jan 23, 2019
Harrysong might be an orphan but having been raised by his grandma, the singer cannot sing her praises enough.

He took to his Instagram page on Tuesday, January 22, 2019, to fish over her, recalling the scarified she made to raise him.

According to him, his grandma lost her husband at the age of 28 and has refused to remarry since then.

Sharing a fun photo of himself and his grandma, Harrysong wrote;

This woman lived for me, sold rappers to pay my fees, farm, fish for me to survive, she was just 28 years old wen my grand father passed on, according to my tradition,she was suppose to get married to some else in the family as the tradition demands,but she refused getting married to any one else ,and chose to stay with us alone, bond with us, her love for me is heavenly,she won’t leave this village no matter the gift and money, she’s my grandmother,I call her miloskey , I love her so much, MY JOURNEY "

This is hardly the first time Harrysong has taken time to celebrate his grandma for all she has done and is doing for him, seeing as she turned out to be his only parent.

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/this-photo-of-harrysong-with-grand-mum-will-make-your-day

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique Missyb3

Re: This Photo Of Harrysong With Grand Mum Will Make Your Day by GistMore: 4:15am On Jan 23, 2019
angry
Re: This Photo Of Harrysong With Grand Mum Will Make Your Day by cenaman(m): 4:20am On Jan 23, 2019
May we live to eat the fruit our labour.

1 Like

Re: This Photo Of Harrysong With Grand Mum Will Make Your Day by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 4:30am On Jan 23, 2019
[quote author=cenaman post=75022411]May we live to eat the fruit our labour.[/qote]
Amen
Re: This Photo Of Harrysong With Grand Mum Will Make Your Day by Bluezy13(m): 5:08am On Jan 23, 2019
It is well
Re: This Photo Of Harrysong With Grand Mum Will Make Your Day by Joshmodest(m): 5:21am On Jan 23, 2019
All the village women love the village , bring them to lekki , after 2 weeks they'll be saying they want to go home
Re: This Photo Of Harrysong With Grand Mum Will Make Your Day by miracle956: 6:38am On Jan 23, 2019
long live mama

(1) (Reply)

Kylie Jenner Puts Her Sensation Figure On Display In Strapless Dress (photos) / Beautiful Japanese Woman Seen Dancing Zanku / Pretty Nigerian Lady Shows Off Massive Cleavage On Her Graduation Dress (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.