Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,624 members, 7,820,211 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Primary Exporter - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Primary Exporter (371 Views)

Supplier And Exporter Of Agro Products / Supplier/exporter Of Hardwood Charcoal In Nigeria - Ayin, Bbq, Restaurant, Bulk / Looking For Competent Yam Flour And Ijebu Garri Seller/exporter In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Primary Exporter by fridbalo: 5:04am On Jan 23, 2019
As a primary exporter i can Source for all your Agro-Product in all parts of the Nation like Sesame Seeds, Soyabeans, Cocoa Powder/Beans, Split and Dry Gingers, Cashew Nuts and Others at the Market Price. Load it and delivered it to your destination @ an affordable commission charges. Kindly Call or Chat me up on zero eight one three five five four three zero nine five.

1 Like

Re: Primary Exporter by hopevalley: 8:59am On Jan 23, 2019
fridbalo:
As a primary exporter i can Source for all your Agro-Product in all parts of the Nation like Sesame Seeds, Soyabeans, Cocoa Powder/Beans, Split and Dry Gingers, Cashew Nuts and Others at the Market Price. Load it and delivered it to your destination @ an affordable commission charges. Kindly Call or Chat me up on zero eight one three five five four three zero nine five.
Wow!!! This is really good. OP, you can also learn how to export those products to foreign countries and make a lot of money without being defrauded, having known how to source and package them. Click on the link on my signature to know how you will go about it.
Re: Primary Exporter by shegzz007(m): 11:31am On Feb 13, 2019
I need sesame seed,cocoa beans and palm seed of large quantities..Do call me or whatsapp me on 09068620345
Re: Primary Exporter by balogunolamilek(m): 4:22pm On Mar 11, 2019
My name is Balogun Olamilekan ; Product Sourcing Associate for Traders of Africa Ltd.
We are a pan-African company with presence in major cities in Africa.
We have an online platform www.tradersofafrica.com where sellers of only African products showcase their stock for buyers from different parts of the world to purchase.
In addition, we source for and supply various products offline for buyers such as woods of all types, agro commodities like cashew nuts, soya beans, Sesame seeds, cowpeas and much more.
We can supply you ANY CBM of AZOBE, TALI, PACHYLOBA, DOUSSIE, SAPELLE, IROKO, TEAK, KOSIPO, KOSSO, PADOUK, PAOROSA, BUBINGA MUSUSIVI (MUSSIBI), SIPO, IROKO, MAHOGANY - From various African countries like Cameroon, Benin, Nigeria, Ghana etc
Specifications: A+ Grade, Fresh Cut, New Cargo, NO decay, NO cracks, NO worms, NO bend, NO knots and NO sap.

contacts- +2348103477196

Can we chat on WhatsApp -+2347035421408 and email- balogunolamilek@gmail.com

Best Regards,

(1) (Reply)

Raw Cashew Nuts At A Good Rate / Small Combine Harvester Operation Attention, Winter Maintenance / Agro Products-export Brokers, Domestic & International Buyers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.