Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

See What You Would Look Like If You Lost Or Gain Some Weight: - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / See What You Would Look Like If You Lost Or Gain Some Weight: (2585 Views)

Want To Gain Some Weight? Check Out These Healthy Foods! / I Want To Add Some Weight!! Am To Skinny / I Need To Gain Some Weight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What You Would Look Like If You Lost Or Gain Some Weight: by topup: 3:22am On Aug 16, 2010
This is NOT a scam, this website is fantastic!!

http://www4.weightmirror.com/weightmirror/liftupload.php
Re: See What You Would Look Like If You Lost Or Gain Some Weight: by yvyy(f): 2:18pm On Aug 16, 2010
it dint work 4 me oh.after i uploaded d pic nothin happened.pls direction.
Re: See What You Would Look Like If You Lost Or Gain Some Weight: by Aishabee(f): 3:04pm On Aug 16, 2010
Its not working
Re: See What You Would Look Like If You Lost Or Gain Some Weight: by topup: 1:03am On Aug 22, 2010
You need to use the scale on the left, move it up and down to see what you would look like if you gained so or so pounds or lost so or so pounds.

Hope this reaches you well!!

(1) (Reply)

Health Quotes / Help Me With Homemade Cure For Toothache / 7 Ways To Keep Your Memory Sharp At Any Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.