Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

See The Black Snake That Was Killed In My Compounds - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See The Black Snake That Was Killed In My Compounds (3779 Views)

Kegite Group Should Be Banned In Universities After Uniben Student Was Killed / Long, Black Snake Killed In UNILAG Postgraduate Hostel / Nigerians React To Snake That Swallowed N36m In JAMB Office (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Black Snake That Was Killed In My Compounds by Valindazz(m): 7:14am On Jan 23, 2019
Saw this snake last night towards the fence side and I reached and poured it kerosene and killed it with stick. Please what’s the name of this snake? Is it venomous too? I guess it swallowed something.

Cc lalastica

Re: See The Black Snake That Was Killed In My Compounds by MJBOLT: 7:19am On Jan 23, 2019
the snake must have eaten something moments before you killed it

lala and friends right now

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Black Snake That Was Killed In My Compounds by Oblongata: 7:19am On Jan 23, 2019
Valindazz:
Saw this snake last night towards the fence side and I reached and poured it kerosene and killed it with stick. Please what’s the name of this snake? Is it venomous too? I guess it swallowed something.

Cc lalastica
so na here be Google abi?

Instead of make you confess say na front page you want

4 Likes

Re: See The Black Snake That Was Killed In My Compounds by mrjaydee(m): 7:31am On Jan 23, 2019
Jumps out of thread!

4 Likes

Re: See The Black Snake That Was Killed In My Compounds by Blakjewelry(m): 7:33am On Jan 23, 2019
na village people send am to come swallow your destiny

1 Like

Re: See The Black Snake That Was Killed In My Compounds by SaintAlbert53: 7:41am On Jan 23, 2019
ok
Re: See The Black Snake That Was Killed In My Compounds by phorget(m): 7:46am On Jan 23, 2019
Valindazz:

Cc lalastica

Since you saw the snake towards the fence side then I think the snake is called " fence snake". Taink u.

2 Likes

Re: See The Black Snake That Was Killed In My Compounds by Sunexy(m): 8:06am On Jan 23, 2019
Be snapping what was killed in somebody else's compound and claim its your compound and snake undecided all because of FP

3 Likes

Re: See The Black Snake That Was Killed In My Compounds by Yewandequeen(f): 8:27am On Jan 23, 2019
Swallowed the rat in your compound i think. Minus 2pest grin
Re: See The Black Snake That Was Killed In My Compounds by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 9:39am On Jan 23, 2019
E Don Tey Wey I Thread Wey Dey Go Fp Like This.
#fpExpress
Re: See The Black Snake That Was Killed In My Compounds by Nobody: 9:41am On Jan 23, 2019
Valindazz:

Cc lalastica
Hope you send same pictures to Ebuka on whatsapp
Re: See The Black Snake That Was Killed In My Compounds by JohnsonG(f): 9:45am On Jan 23, 2019
Powers of the father's house
Re: See The Black Snake That Was Killed In My Compounds by truecommerce358: 10:03am On Jan 23, 2019
Front page loading........ 30%
Re: See The Black Snake That Was Killed In My Compounds by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:13am On Jan 23, 2019
Wotz the best way to get rid of snakes in our compound, reason bin that during festive period I saw a snake in my village entering a hole all effort to discover this snake prove abortive I even set an old motor tire ablaze so that the snake yet no show at a time I gave. Pls any combination of chemicals I can use for them reptiles to stay away 4rm my compound
Re: See The Black Snake That Was Killed In My Compounds by samuelchimmy(m): 10:47am On Jan 23, 2019
Today is a good day for lala, two snakes already
Re: See The Black Snake That Was Killed In My Compounds by mankan2k7(m): 11:07am On Jan 23, 2019
lala favourite
Re: See The Black Snake That Was Killed In My Compounds by shadrama(m): 11:08am On Jan 23, 2019
who killed my boy, am coming for you ASAP

Re: See The Black Snake That Was Killed In My Compounds by abujacomputertu: 11:39am On Jan 23, 2019
Seriously.
Re: See The Black Snake That Was Killed In My Compounds by shakmati(m): 11:45am On Jan 23, 2019
Re: See The Black Snake That Was Killed In My Compounds by DoctorGenerator: 1:50pm On Jan 23, 2019
This one na black cobra
Re: See The Black Snake That Was Killed In My Compounds by ExplicitSuccess: 2:40pm On Jan 23, 2019
This might be all you need to get that long-awaited job
https://explicitsuccess.com/8-ultimate-secrets-get-a-job-without-experience/

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Calculate Your CGPA In Nigeria Universities / Admission List Absuu / To All Utme 2010 Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.