Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

Qasr, Help - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Qasr, Help (269 Views)

All You Need To Know About Qasr Prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Qasr, Help by lawalosky(m): 7:17am On Jan 23, 2019
Muslim on Qasr, met the last two rakkah of isha'i,
What options those he/she has
Re: Qasr, Help by FiftyFifty(m): 7:27am On Jan 23, 2019
lawalosky:
Muslim on Qasr, met the last two rakkah of isha'i,
What options those he/she has

A person on Qasr can: (1) follow another who's also on Qasr; or (2) follow someone who isn't on Qasr, in this case will complete the Salah in full.

This goes without saying that if you are on Qasr you can lead someone who's not on Qasr. So in your case, u should complete the remaining 2 raka'ats.

You can check Sheikh Muhammad Nasiruddeen Albany's Siffatus Salatin Nabiy & Sayyid Sabiq's Fiqhus Sunnah. Wallahu a'alam.

3 Likes

Re: Qasr, Help by lawalosky(m): 3:59pm On Jan 23, 2019
FiftyFifty:

A person on Qasr can: (1) follow another who's also on Qasr; or (2) follow someone who isn't on Qasr, in this case will complete the Salah in full.

This goes without saying that if you are on Qasr you can lead someone who's not on Qasr. So in your case, u should complete the remaining 2 raka'ats.

You can check Sheikh Muhammad Nasiruddeen Albany's Siffatus Salatin Nabiy & Sayyid Sabiq's Fiqhus Sunnah. Wallahu a'alam.
In the case where u were not giving the opportunity to lead the sollat, but you still met the last two rakkat of ishai, are you going to allow them finish the prayer and start ur own afresh or join the two rakkah and say ur salaam.. Please I need much more verification

(1) (Reply)

Please Help My Son Prayerfully And Financially / Free 1k Giveaway: Day 11 / Free 1k Giveaway: Day 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.