Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,028 members, 7,849,152 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:20 PM

‘He Confused Me By Touching My Breasts’ – Girl Raped In Lagos Tells Police - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ‘He Confused Me By Touching My Breasts’ – Girl Raped In Lagos Tells Police (42442 Views)

"I Was Having Sex With My Lover" – 14-Year-Old Declared Missing Tells Police / He Fondled My Breasts, Confused Me To Open My Legs – Says Girl, 16 / King Mavis Amarachi Who Almost Committed Suicide In Lagos Tells Her Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘He Confused Me By Touching My Breasts’ – Girl Raped In Lagos Tells Police by OMEGA009(m): 12:15pm On Jan 23, 2019
Daeylar:

Rape is not forceful penetration without consent.
RAPE IS SIMPLY SEX WITHOUT CONSENT

Is she at the age to give consent? No.
Did she give consent? She said she didn't, and at her age. She is right. She can't give consent,

what is do you guys call that. undecided

I'm not interested in you guys trying so hard to diminish this crime and call it everything except what it is.
Rape.

Same degenerates would come to your inbox and start pestering you like flies around decomposing carcass
Re: ‘He Confused Me By Touching My Breasts’ – Girl Raped In Lagos Tells Police by frozen70(f): 12:16pm On Jan 23, 2019
Valro:
This one weak me.
The guy must have magic breast touching skills

Wish I can learn from him. BTW,who saw Nwamaikpe last?

The breast is the most sensitive part of a woman body

Touching it at that girls age is strong enough to get her confused because of the sensation going on
Re: ‘He Confused Me By Touching My Breasts’ – Girl Raped In Lagos Tells Police by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 23, 2019
Confuse kii u there
Re: ‘He Confused Me By Touching My Breasts’ – Girl Raped In Lagos Tells Police by OMEGA009(m): 12:21pm On Jan 23, 2019
Originality007:

constitution that dosent work in the North, undecided

well, nice pic, you are not bad,you know we can talk wink

Like seriously?! Such lame lines in 2019? Ogbeni, I’ll straf and marry your father just so you can become my stepson. Ode oshi. The butterfly that thinks it’s a bird. Mtcheeew

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘He Confused Me By Touching My Breasts’ – Girl Raped In Lagos Tells Police by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 23, 2019
after several hrs of sex romp, she regained her senses, this 16 yr old whorre is lying.

2 Likes

Re: ‘He Confused Me By Touching My Breasts’ – Girl Raped In Lagos Tells Police by GoldHorse(m): 12:52pm On Jan 23, 2019
Daeylar:

Rape is not forceful penetration without consent.
RAPE IS SIMPLY SEX WITHOUT CONSENT

Is she at the age to give consent? No.
Did she give consent? She said she didn't, and at her age. She is right. She can't give consent,

what is do you guys call that. undecided

I'm not interested in you guys trying so hard to diminish this crime and call it everything except what it is.
Rape.

I am sure you know you are right (in law) and I am also sure you know you are wrong (in reality).

I still maintained that girl wasn't raped.
Re: ‘He Confused Me By Touching My Breasts’ – Girl Raped In Lagos Tells Police by Elgringo(m): 1:04pm On Jan 23, 2019
"Alex Ogbuagu" OKAY
Re: ‘He Confused Me By Touching My Breasts’ – Girl Raped In Lagos Tells Police by Chidery(m): 1:11pm On Jan 23, 2019
The policemen should touch her breasts weda she'll confuse in the station..... Iro nla
Re: ‘He Confused Me By Touching My Breasts’ – Girl Raped In Lagos Tells Police by tundey4all(m): 1:16pm On Jan 23, 2019
This is not a rape and it was not the 1st time of that girl who witheld cucumber for hours.
Re: ‘He Confused Me By Touching My Breasts’ – Girl Raped In Lagos Tells Police by ledaman: 1:19pm On Jan 23, 2019
Her weak point located period!
Re: ‘He Confused Me By Touching My Breasts’ – Girl Raped In Lagos Tells Police by asiga(m): 1:22pm On Jan 23, 2019
Breast touch induced confusion
Dearis God
All this confusion men are causing by touching breast
Dearis God
Re: ‘He Confused Me By Touching My Breasts’ – Girl Raped In Lagos Tells Police by immaculate1234(m): 2:04pm On Jan 23, 2019
KAHBOOM:
Fake news..why mods push fake news come front page na?

use one hand to cover your mouth and use the other to slap yourself
Re: ‘He Confused Me By Touching My Breasts’ – Girl Raped In Lagos Tells Police by Yoighaman(m): 2:17pm On Jan 23, 2019
So having consensual s@* with a 16 years old 100L student of a University would also be termed rape?....ok nau...
Re: ‘He Confused Me By Touching My Breasts’ – Girl Raped In Lagos Tells Police by IkennaDavid1(m): 2:57pm On Jan 23, 2019
HumphreyGspot:

However, the victim denied her consent and claimed that she was forced into the act after he touched her breasts and got her confused.

https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/01/he-confused-me-by-touching-my-breasts.html?m=1

I think the term RAPE in Nigeria these days is seriously exaggerated.
Asides the lady being a minor(16 years), they have no case against him.
Re: ‘He Confused Me By Touching My Breasts’ – Girl Raped In Lagos Tells Police by legwa(m): 3:08pm On Jan 23, 2019
[quote author=Valro post=75024858]This one weak me.

Wish I can learn from him. BTW,who saw Nwamaikpe last? Nwamaikpe has been banned for 5years

1 Like

Re: ‘He Confused Me By Touching My Breasts’ – Girl Raped In Lagos Tells Police by femlad97(m): 3:52pm On Jan 23, 2019
police need to try touching that weak point to confirm she not lying

Re: ‘He Confused Me By Touching My Breasts’ – Girl Raped In Lagos Tells Police by Jikson1(m): 4:17pm On Jan 23, 2019
Go suck ashawo nw. If na milk you want
Re: ‘He Confused Me By Touching My Breasts’ – Girl Raped In Lagos Tells Police by okoroemeka(m): 6:21pm On Jan 23, 2019
well it happens to many girls if u touch or suck their breast they lose control,the problem is that the guy did not settle what he promised when konji hold him,always settle no matter how small and promise to pay up when more is available.
Re: ‘He Confused Me By Touching My Breasts’ – Girl Raped In Lagos Tells Police by Codes151(m): 6:35pm On Jan 23, 2019
He has been deployed to sambisa
Valro:
This one weak me.

Wish I can learn from him. BTW,who saw Nwamaikpe last?
Re: ‘He Confused Me By Touching My Breasts’ – Girl Raped In Lagos Tells Police by DrtroubleM: 3:49am On Jan 24, 2019
MannaFromHeaven:

Do you even know what rape means?

Rape is a type of sexual assault usually involving sexual intercourse or other forms of sexual penetration carried out against a person without that person's consent. The act may be carried out by physical force, coercionabuse of authority, or against a person who is incapable of giving valid consent, such as one who is unconscious, incapacitated, has an intellectual disability or is below the legal age of consent...The term rape is sometimes used interchangeably with the term sexual assault
Re: ‘He Confused Me By Touching My Breasts’ – Girl Raped In Lagos Tells Police by MannaFromHeaven(m): 8:59am On Jan 24, 2019
DrtroubleM:

Rape is a type of sexual assault usually involving sexual intercourse or other forms of sexual penetration carried out against a person without that person's consent. The act may be carried out by physical force, coercionabuse of authority, or against a person who is incapable of giving valid consent, such as one who is unconscious, incapacitated, has an intellectual disability or is below the legal age of consent...The term rape is sometimes used interchangeably with the term sexual assault
So when does this case fit-in in this your definition?
Re: ‘He Confused Me By Touching My Breasts’ – Girl Raped In Lagos Tells Police by Fourwinds: 10:15pm On Jan 24, 2019
Born2Breed:
Magic touch....
meeennnhhh...the thing usually sweet girls when it is squeezed...
Re: ‘He Confused Me By Touching My Breasts’ – Girl Raped In Lagos Tells Police by DrtroubleM: 11:15am On Jan 25, 2019
MannaFromHeaven:

So when does this case fit-in in this your definition?

Check the age of consent in Nigeria sir. The girl in question is a minor and she was brainwashed by the much older guy..He should be jailed.
Re: ‘He Confused Me By Touching My Breasts’ – Girl Raped In Lagos Tells Police by MannaFromHeaven(m): 2:30pm On Jan 25, 2019
DrtroubleM:

Check the age of consent in Nigeria sir. The girl in question is a minor and she was brainwashed by the much older guy..He should be jailed.

As if he met her a virgin sef...
Re: ‘He Confused Me By Touching My Breasts’ – Girl Raped In Lagos Tells Police by diteh(m): 2:37pm On Jan 25, 2019
is this wild thing starring denise richard?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Teacher, Yemisi Tiamiyu Killed In Ogun. Lover Accused (photo) / Ugandan Man Murders Girlfriend After Seeing Photos Of Another Man On Her Phone / King Solomon, Kidnap Kingpin, Arrested In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.