Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,345 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Eiye Cult Leader Beaten To Death After Gunshots Refused To Penetrate His Body. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Eiye Cult Leader Beaten To Death After Gunshots Refused To Penetrate His Body. (67369 Views)

Aiye And Eiye Cult Clash In Ogun, People Killed (Graphic Photos) / Cult Leader Arrested After Bloody Clash Between Aye & Eiye Cult Members / Confession Of Notorious Eiye Cult Leader Who Has Killed Many Innocent People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eiye Cult Leader Beaten To Death After Gunshots Refused To Penetrate His Body. by BoverLY: 11:33am On Jan 23, 2019
Our men/boys are wasting too much in this generation. Cult go die. Arm rubber go die. Army go die.
People are not imagining it oo... shocked angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eiye Cult Leader Beaten To Death After Gunshots Refused To Penetrate His Body. by Olawalesmarter(m): 11:34am On Jan 23, 2019
I saw how a cultist in my Area was killed with a Big Stone...... They fire him it didn't penetrate, They chased him down the street and unleashed Cutlass cut on him, the cutlass was not having much effect until they took a big stone and smashed his head, omo come see brain leaked on Road....... 15 guys killed one guy
Re: Eiye Cult Leader Beaten To Death After Gunshots Refused To Penetrate His Body. by awoofawoo: 11:44am On Jan 23, 2019
I can't comment on useless topics, as hungers dey body na..... thanks to all that made their comments brief and sensible.

And to guy above meβˆ†βˆ†βˆ† may thunder fire you for that senseless post

Who be the mofos below me, do you have certificate in stupidity or what?
Re: Eiye Cult Leader Beaten To Death After Gunshots Refused To Penetrate His Body. by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 23, 2019
Exwizard:
I swear I can never join this Nigerian cultists...
simply say i cant join a cult in Nigeria not "cultists"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eiye Cult Leader Beaten To Death After Gunshots Refused To Penetrate His Body. by mtngloetiartel: 11:53am On Jan 23, 2019
pyyxxaro:

What about Boyz Scout cool
and girls brigade?
Re: Eiye Cult Leader Beaten To Death After Gunshots Refused To Penetrate His Body. by Celexralno: 11:54am On Jan 23, 2019
Exwizard:
I swear I can never join this Nigerian cultists...

so u can join US cult?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eiye Cult Leader Beaten To Death After Gunshots Refused To Penetrate His Body. by UEDIBO: 11:54am On Jan 23, 2019
so now, how can we renown this?
frankdre:
simply say i cant join a cult in Nigeria not "cultists"
Re: Eiye Cult Leader Beaten To Death After Gunshots Refused To Penetrate His Body. by Etinosa1234: 11:58am On Jan 23, 2019
MrSix:
Big lies... This is 2019 and nobody had to video the incidence? Juju na scam abeg...If them shoot am and e no enter, make we see. Nonsense...

I sell USA used Laptops Free delivery within Lagos only and it's pay on delivery. Details in my signature

u funny oooo
make dem dey video fight when men dey run for their lives

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eiye Cult Leader Beaten To Death After Gunshots Refused To Penetrate His Body. by farem: 12:03pm On Jan 23, 2019
pyyxxaro:

..Did you understand what you responded to ?
Re: Eiye Cult Leader Beaten To Death After Gunshots Refused To Penetrate His Body. by boroskyuyo: 12:09pm On Jan 23, 2019
Vewi bad....
Re: Eiye Cult Leader Beaten To Death After Gunshots Refused To Penetrate His Body. by Simbrixton(m): 12:10pm On Jan 23, 2019
Nigerian cult get wahala
Re: Eiye Cult Leader Beaten To Death After Gunshots Refused To Penetrate His Body. by freemanbubble: 12:12pm On Jan 23, 2019
Aye has always been oppresing eiye
Re: Eiye Cult Leader Beaten To Death After Gunshots Refused To Penetrate His Body. by Atewo400(m): 12:12pm On Jan 23, 2019
after all this crime in this country somebody will now say that men of God spend hours on their kneels praying for this country
now I can see that God answers prayer
Re: Eiye Cult Leader Beaten To Death After Gunshots Refused To Penetrate His Body. by Folafemi77: 12:15pm On Jan 23, 2019
kingthreatz:
Unproven news
Real stuff bro. It happened 2 days ago.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eiye Cult Leader Beaten To Death After Gunshots Refused To Penetrate His Body. by Simbrixton(m): 12:19pm On Jan 23, 2019
Unnecessary deaths
Re: Eiye Cult Leader Beaten To Death After Gunshots Refused To Penetrate His Body. by akdjr(m): 12:23pm On Jan 23, 2019
Why do men engage themselves in violence? Just that I won't want to reincarnate as woman, women don't do stuffs like this unlike men.
Re: Eiye Cult Leader Beaten To Death After Gunshots Refused To Penetrate His Body. by Mbediogu(m): 12:25pm On Jan 23, 2019
Olalan:
Say no to cultism.......it only brings pain and regret in the long run

Yes but the are hit cake this period. Ask Oluomo and others.
Re: Eiye Cult Leader Beaten To Death After Gunshots Refused To Penetrate His Body. by Adewumiaye: 12:33pm On Jan 23, 2019
WEB DESIGNER : FOR ALL YOUR ROBUST WEBSITE like forum, olx, jiji @ AFFORDABLE PRICES CONTACT US check my signature for contact details
Re: Eiye Cult Leader Beaten To Death After Gunshots Refused To Penetrate His Body. by Jabioro: 12:34pm On Jan 23, 2019
After birth death is sure...if like go to jupter you must havest what you plant.
Re: Eiye Cult Leader Beaten To Death After Gunshots Refused To Penetrate His Body. by dododawa1: 12:34pm On Jan 23, 2019
1000 ways to die (cultism)
Re: Eiye Cult Leader Beaten To Death After Gunshots Refused To Penetrate His Body. by Akabuking: 12:38pm On Jan 23, 2019
pictures or I don't believe it.
Re: Eiye Cult Leader Beaten To Death After Gunshots Refused To Penetrate His Body. by gbaskiboy: 12:50pm On Jan 23, 2019
pyyxxaro:

Are you ok bro?
Re: Eiye Cult Leader Beaten To Death After Gunshots Refused To Penetrate His Body. by Boyooosa(m): 12:52pm On Jan 23, 2019
WOW!
Re: Eiye Cult Leader Beaten To Death After Gunshots Refused To Penetrate His Body. by AfonjaConehead: 12:56pm On Jan 23, 2019
Much Ado about coneheads/amala/ewedu

grin
Re: Eiye Cult Leader Beaten To Death After Gunshots Refused To Penetrate His Body. by MrSix: 1:14pm On Jan 23, 2019
Etinosa1234:

u funny oooo

make dem dey video fight when men dey run for their lives
Them no dey video worst things?

Come buy laptop jare
Re: Eiye Cult Leader Beaten To Death After Gunshots Refused To Penetrate His Body. by LINTUNE(m): 1:25pm On Jan 23, 2019
Sportwin:
lol
that state na eiye zone
jobless miscreants

they always look dirty , unkempt 24/7 begging

one bastard gone overboard
mtcheww angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Caught On CCTV Taking Pictures Under A Woman's Skirt In A Supermarket / A Jeep Drops A Bleeding Lady In Ikeja (Photos) / London Police Discover $8.5million In Nigerian Student's Apartment (Video, Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.