Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

The Return Oif The Prince - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / The Return Oif The Prince (774 Views)

The Return Of The Titan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Return Oif The Prince by chudy(m): 5:34pm On Apr 19, 2007
hi y'all its me the prince of nairaland back again in this hole. i was drawn into the nigerian politics for the past one month and i have had no time for pleasure. but now i announce my return.

so if y'all are reading this thread, just know you are reading the threadn of the next great, well loaded politician. ladies u better start drooling over me cool cos e fit be uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuoooooooooooooooo. wink wink
Re: The Return Oif The Prince by OmoEko1(f): 5:36pm On Apr 19, 2007
Welcome back grin grin grin but kind of prince are u wink
Re: The Return Oif The Prince by busygirl(f): 6:00pm On Apr 19, 2007
Eiyaaa! PELE O, how's Obasanjo doing! Welcome back sha! wink
Re: The Return Oif The Prince by chudy(m): 6:29pm On Apr 19, 2007
thanx busygirl. omo eko if you wanna know wat prince i am tell me to really hook u up
Re: The Return Oif The Prince by cuteass1(f): 12:49am On Apr 20, 2007
@ chuddy

you're welcome ooh,how did the elections go?? happy you came back in a piece cheesy

but just for the records sha, i'm not drooling wink

Hope you get the fun you had in mind though cool
Re: The Return Oif The Prince by OmoEko1(f): 1:54am On Apr 20, 2007
chudy:

thanx busygirl. omo eko if you want to know what prince i am tell me to really hook u up
U got to tell me what kind of prince u are cheesy cheesy, so maybe we can hook up grin grin
Re: The Return Oif The Prince by cuteass1(f): 2:00am On Apr 20, 2007
Omo Eko:

U got to tell me what kind of prince u are cheesy cheesy, so maybe we can hook up grin grin

i'm telling ooh, what is it you have with royalties sef tongue
Re: The Return Oif The Prince by OmoEko1(f): 2:20am On Apr 20, 2007
cute-ass:

i'm telling ooh, what is it you have with royalties sef tongue
If u tell and tell on u too wink lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Royalties is my destiny tongue
Re: The Return Oif The Prince by OmoEko1(f): 2:22am On Apr 20, 2007
@chudy
So what your email and i got to see ur pic first sha grin grin grin

becos i don't like unattractive people cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Return Oif The Prince by cuteass1(f): 2:24am On Apr 20, 2007
Omo Eko:

@chudy
So what your email and i got to see your pic first sha grin grin grin

because i don't like unattractive people cheesy cheesy cheesy

de story don dey graduate . . na wa ooh shocked
i'm seriously telling, no two ways about that, i cant just sit back and watch you do that to my brother, you know now

but in your own case, the person you're telling, is he ya brother undecided no, capital NO tongue
Re: The Return Oif The Prince by OmoEko1(f): 2:26am On Apr 20, 2007
Cute-ass plz don't spoil my game oh grin grin tongue tongue, am tell sha and u know who grin grin grin

@chudy

So are u up here or naija(just curious) lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: The Return Oif The Prince by cuteass1(f): 2:32am On Apr 20, 2007
@ chudy

better carry your princeness and go somewhere else ooh, or else angry angry angry

omo eko is out of bound tongue lol

@ omo eko

i see you're growing wings hmmm lipsrsealed
Re: The Return Oif The Prince by OmoEko1(f): 2:45am On Apr 20, 2007
@chudy

Anyway i can see u have aim sn, so whenever u are online tomm hit me up

And i have to know what kind of prince u are grin grin grin

So what does the election have to do with u, his your father are governor too lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
@cute-ass

Leave me alone oh grin grin grin tongue tongue
Re: The Return Oif The Prince by cuteass1(f): 2:48am On Apr 20, 2007
Omo Eko:

@cute-ass

Leave me alone oh grin grin grin tongue tongue

shocked shocked i should leave you alone? just because chudy entered the building? girls sef . . ok sha i'm leaving!
Re: The Return Oif The Prince by OmoEko1(f): 2:49am On Apr 20, 2007
cute-ass:

shocked shocked i[b] should leave you alone[/b]? just because chudy entered the building? girls sef . . ok sha i'm leaving!
U know i didn't mean it that way cheesy cheesy u are still my # sweetie on NL kiss kiss kiss.
Re: The Return Oif The Prince by cuteass1(f): 2:53am On Apr 20, 2007
Omo Eko:

U know i didn't mean it that way cheesy cheesy u are still my # sweetie on Nairaland kiss kiss kiss.

undecided are you sure? ok then, right back at you kiss
anyway take am easy ooh tongue grin

sweetie, duty calls, talk to you later, aight? wink
Re: The Return Oif The Prince by Sisimama(f): 7:12pm On Apr 25, 2007
So which kind prince are you lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Anyway post your pic let see what you look like
Re: The Return Oif The Prince by chudy(m): 10:22am On Apr 26, 2007
i can see u'all are really crazy about me the don. not to worry about it anyway, cos i'm enough for everyone. omo eko you really are a cute ass (cute ass wink grin grin) and i really would like to know you better. so let's sset up a date somehow, somewhere, anywhere, and i will rteally treat u like a prince.
Re: The Return Oif The Prince by chudy(m): 10:27am On Apr 26, 2007
omo eko i really mean a princess, sorry for the mistake
Re: The Return Oif The Prince by cuteass1(f): 9:22pm On Apr 26, 2007
chudy:

i can see u'all are really crazy about me the don. not to worry about it anyway, because i'm enough for everyone. omo eko you really are a cute ass (cute ass wink grin grin) and i really would like to know you better. so let's sset up a date somehow, somewhere, anywhere, and i will rteally treat u like a prince.

what's with the mix up of names?? omo eko cute ass, cute ass omo eko. Can't you see they're two different people, hiya ooh angry

please get your words and sentences straight before posting, i'm not in the mood to read minds wink

the person that wants you is omo eko, , , cute ass doesn't wink
Re: The Return Oif The Prince by chudy(m): 12:32pm On May 07, 2007
cute-ass, don,t you get the joke. i see that u have no sense of humor. anyway sha no spoil my runs. by the way have any of you heard of yicob recently, pls tell him i've sm job for him

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Bimbo Ademeno? / Love:men Show 'love' To 'make Love' But Girls 'make Love' To Have 'love' Shown;d / Any Lady Who Lives In G.r.a,ikeja In Da House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.