Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

The Kwankwansiyya Movement! APC Nightmare In Kano - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Kwankwansiyya Movement! APC Nightmare In Kano (788 Views)

Peter Obi's Petition Is Apc Nightmare- Lawyer Gives Detailed Analysis / 2023: 'Be Afraid Of ‘Obidient’ Movement' - APC Chieftain | The Cable / Saraki: Apc’s Nightmare, Presidency’s Mortal Fear By Jude Ndukwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Kwankwansiyya Movement! APC Nightmare In Kano by Jowanson: 8:07am On Jan 23, 2019
You will agree with me the Kwankwanso is a force to reckon with in the Nigerian Politics especially in kano with his grassroot politics..No wonder when it was noticed that kwankwanso was to leave the APC last year, all the APC chieftain went to appeal to him..but unfortunately he did leave APC to join his former parry PDP...

He is a force never to toy with at all with his kwankwansiyya movement...its like a cult in Kano..I bet you it's going to be a serious election in kano this year

Check this video out...these is grassroot politics at it's best!

https://twitter.com/dondekojo/status/1087626229765861376?s=20

1 Like

Re: The Kwankwansiyya Movement! APC Nightmare In Kano by EdoBoyJazzie: 8:16am On Jan 23, 2019
Watch the video in the link above
Kwankwaso will show them that he owns Kano.
https://twitter.com/dondekojo/status/1087626229765861376?s=20

1 Like

Re: The Kwankwansiyya Movement! APC Nightmare In Kano by Racoon(m): 8:19am On Jan 23, 2019
"DAILY NIGERIAN reliably gathered that the president may not visit Kano unless when “necessary” in view of the bribe-taking scandal the governor is enmeshed in.

....Responding to Mr Lado’s question, Mr Buhari asked rhetorically “What if Kano people asked me why was their governor receiving bribe and smiling?”

“I really don’t have answers to that. I can’t go to Kano for campaign unless when necessary...."

https://dailynigerian.com/buhari-speaks-on-gandujes-bribe-taking-videos-at-apc-campaign-meeting/

1 Like

Re: The Kwankwansiyya Movement! APC Nightmare In Kano by magoo10(m): 8:57am On Jan 23, 2019
Even the noise making factional chairman couldn't underestimate kwakwanso's political powers in Kano state by going to beg him.

Despite incumbency factor Apc will sweat hard to get 50% votes in Kano state

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Borno: Notorious Boko Haram Terrorist Arrested With Military Kits (photos) / NURTW President, Yasin Lifts Suspension On Kunle Poly / Why I Will Vote For Buhari -An Igbo Man Facebook Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.