Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Actress Juliet Ibrahim Opens Up On Her Relationship Status - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Juliet Ibrahim Opens Up On Her Relationship Status (24544 Views)

"I Have Been Poor, Homeless And I Lived As A Refugee " - Juliet Ibrahim Opens Up / Actress Juliet Ibrahim Flawless Look To CAF Awards 2017 / Actress Juliet Ibrahim Too Gorgeous To Ignore [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Juliet Ibrahim Opens Up On Her Relationship Status by NaijaCelebrity: 8:47am On Jan 23, 2019
Ghanaian Actress, Julie Ibrahim took her Instagram stories to open up on her relationship status.

The actress took to her Instagram page to answer some questions her fans asked her on her relationship .

Source: https://nollyzone.com/actress-juliet-ibrahim-opens-up-on-her-relationship-status/

2 Likes

Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Opens Up On Her Relationship Status by pulsa(m): 8:51am On Jan 23, 2019
K what is our business with Juliet's freaking relationship status
FTC.

34 Likes

Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Opens Up On Her Relationship Status by tomadex: 8:51am On Jan 23, 2019
Thats her problem

8 Likes

Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Opens Up On Her Relationship Status by YomzzyDBlogger: 8:51am On Jan 23, 2019
Wetin consign us undecided

14 Likes

Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Opens Up On Her Relationship Status by GRADEXP2(m): 8:51am On Jan 23, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Opens Up On Her Relationship Status by kenodrill: 8:51am On Jan 23, 2019
Good
Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Opens Up On Her Relationship Status by Airforce01(m): 8:52am On Jan 23, 2019
Which sensible man will take you serious after Ice Bergslim publicly pressed your yansh shamelessly.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Opens Up On Her Relationship Status by forayfleo(m): 8:52am On Jan 23, 2019
Okay
Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Opens Up On Her Relationship Status by Benito8998(m): 8:52am On Jan 23, 2019
J
Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Opens Up On Her Relationship Status by Deicide: 8:52am On Jan 23, 2019
So what should we do?

4 Likes

Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Opens Up On Her Relationship Status by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 23, 2019
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i envy the holy life of Muslims. They don't bring shame to their religion like we Christians do sad

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Opens Up On Her Relationship Status by gokay11(m): 8:52am On Jan 23, 2019
Make I go try luck

1 Like

Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Opens Up On Her Relationship Status by Voy(m): 8:52am On Jan 23, 2019
Brb
Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Opens Up On Her Relationship Status by ArinzeAnthony03: 8:53am On Jan 23, 2019
Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Opens Up On Her Relationship Status by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 23, 2019
Nairaland and Irrelevant news be like 5&6
Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Opens Up On Her Relationship Status by oluwasegun007(m): 8:53am On Jan 23, 2019
ice burg is a bad guy... He Don lick her pot before disposing her, may God forgive him.

After pressing her fufu yansh anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Opens Up On Her Relationship Status by SwacoBlackPope: 8:53am On Jan 23, 2019
Is she not advertising her loneliness?

4 Likes

Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Opens Up On Her Relationship Status by elclassical(m): 8:53am On Jan 23, 2019
Who cares?? abi na me way wan go date am #4 diz buhari govt #maybe by may

3 Likes

Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Opens Up On Her Relationship Status by Auxtin85(m): 8:53am On Jan 23, 2019
Sorry for her
Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Opens Up On Her Relationship Status by greggng: 8:53am On Jan 23, 2019
Let me apply quickly
Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Opens Up On Her Relationship Status by Bossontop(m): 8:55am On Jan 23, 2019
undecided
Jus wait small.....d next "yansh presser" iz jus around d corner

3 Likes

Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Opens Up On Her Relationship Status by hopevalley: 8:56am On Jan 23, 2019
Actresses and relationship failures are like bread and butter. Meanwhile, click on the link on my signature if you would like to learn how you can be making staggering amount of money from exporting products to foreign countries.

2 Likes

Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Opens Up On Her Relationship Status by frankmoney(m): 8:56am On Jan 23, 2019
Ok

1 Like

Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Opens Up On Her Relationship Status by NobleAngell(f): 8:56am On Jan 23, 2019
What happened to your toyboy Iceburg? Trouble in paradise? Well actually, We Nigerians don't care we have other pressing issues.
Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Opens Up On Her Relationship Status by scopusng(m): 8:57am On Jan 23, 2019
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i envy the holy life of Muslims. They don't bring shame to their religion like we Christians do sad

Who ask u? Nonsense

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Opens Up On Her Relationship Status by 2lateBiafra: 8:58am On Jan 23, 2019
GoTV:

Ok, better u REPENT angry grin cool shocked

1 Like

Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Opens Up On Her Relationship Status by seunfly: 8:59am On Jan 23, 2019
After that guy with Dada don press the yash any how in private and public, which man go Wan identify with her now.
Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Opens Up On Her Relationship Status by sukerefakere(m): 9:00am On Jan 23, 2019
embarassed
All Nairaland mods are Very USELESS

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mr Jollof Pictured With His Wife / Oge Aneke Gives Birth To A Baby Girl (Photos) / Update On The Murder Of Alizee & Her Daughter - Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.