Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

YahayaNatasha Akpoti: Yahaya Bello Is Framing Me For Murder - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / YahayaNatasha Akpoti: Yahaya Bello Is Framing Me For Murder (14160 Views)

Media Framing: Wakili Is Fulani Warlord But Igboho Is An Activist - Nwabufo / Yahaya Bello Is 44, His Mother Dies At 101 — Did She Have Him At 57? / Helen Eniola-Bello Is Dead! Wife Of Eniola Bello, This Day MD Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

YahayaNatasha Akpoti: Yahaya Bello Is Framing Me For Murder by PoliticsNigeria: 9:03am On Jan 23, 2019
@POLITICSNGR

SDP Senatorial Candidate, Natasha Akpoti has accused the Governor of Kogi state, Yahaya Bello of framing her for Murder and Gun running.

PoliticsNGR gathered that Akpoti, in a statement via her facebook page, alleged that bello was plotting to frame her for the death of one 'Enesi'. She wrote;

"It was drawn to my attention that GYB planned on framing me up for the murder of Enesi and equipping thugs with guns.
At midnight, masked gun men in military uniforms stormed the residences of two of my supporters :

1. Friday Ovoro (picture attached) who was shot in the leg and dragged away in the presence of his wife .

2. David Otori who was absent so his aged father was taken away, but freed 2 hours ago .

Reports reaching me is that this was a “joint task operation”. Their intention is to force a confessionary statement from Friday so I would be roped in and arrested.

Trite it to say that this is happening right on the very day I am to attend a security meeting in Lokoja (see attached).
Well, I am heading to the Lokoja police command and would keep you updated on the unfolding development.

Dear GYB,
Tick Tock...
As the chief security officer of Kogi State, with a 100m bounty, you still can’t find the murders of Yusuf Sementi and Enesi Ojo because ... you gave the mastermind."

SDP Senatorial Candidate, Natasha Akpoti has accused the Governor of Kogi state, Yahaya Bello of framing her for Murder and Gun running.

PoliticsNGR gathered that Akpoti, in a statement via her facebook page, alleged that bello was plotting to frame her for the death of one 'Enesi'. She wrote;

"It was drawn to my attention that GYB planned on framing me up for the murder of Enesi and equipping thugs with guns.
At midnight, masked gun men in military uniforms stormed the residences of two of my supporters :

1. Friday Ovoro (picture attached) who was shot in the leg and dragged away in the presence of his wife .

2. David Otori who was absent so his aged father was taken away, but freed 2 hours ago .

Reports reaching me is that this was a “joint task operation”. Their intention is to force a confessionary statement from Friday so I would be roped in and arrested.

Trite it to say that this is happening right on the very day I am to attend a security meeting in Lokoja (see attached).
Well, I am heading to the Lokoja police command and would keep you updated on the unfolding development.

Dear GYB,
Tick Tock...
As the chief security officer of Kogi State, with a 100m bounty, you still can’t find the murders of Yusuf Sementi and Enesi Ojo because ... you gave the mastermind."

https://politicsngr.com/yahaya-bello-framing-murder-senatorial-candidate-natasha-akpoti/

Re: YahayaNatasha Akpoti: Yahaya Bello Is Framing Me For Murder by deboysben(m): 9:04am On Jan 23, 2019
Yahaya Bello must be called to order

He has become a nuisance to other political parties in the state.

I wonder what the state assembly is doing instead of impeaching this failure come thug.

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: YahayaNatasha Akpoti: Yahaya Bello Is Framing Me For Murder by ashacot: 9:36am On Jan 23, 2019
THEN FRAME HIM BACK.

4 Likes

Re: YahayaNatasha Akpoti: Yahaya Bello Is Framing Me For Murder by Baawaa(m): 10:04am On Jan 23, 2019
Our politics is dirty
Re: YahayaNatasha Akpoti: Yahaya Bello Is Framing Me For Murder by martineverest(m): 10:04am On Jan 23, 2019
the woman is so intelligent....yahaya is a dumb fellow

that dude never struggled to win election.he doesn't even know what it cost to campaign or strive hard to become a governor..that's the reason why he is misbehaving

24 Likes

Re: YahayaNatasha Akpoti: Yahaya Bello Is Framing Me For Murder by suyamasta(m): 10:04am On Jan 23, 2019
Chai Kogi state! Na wa o
Re: YahayaNatasha Akpoti: Yahaya Bello Is Framing Me For Murder by helinues: 10:04am On Jan 23, 2019
Yeye Bello again

1 Like

Re: YahayaNatasha Akpoti: Yahaya Bello Is Framing Me For Murder by OhiOfIhima: 10:04am On Jan 23, 2019
Yahaya think Buhari will save his fvcking ass. Let see what will happen after Feb. 16.

Inya. You are covered in the name of Almighty Allah.

11 Likes

Re: YahayaNatasha Akpoti: Yahaya Bello Is Framing Me For Murder by Akshow: 10:05am On Jan 23, 2019
That woman fine eeehhhnnn

2 Likes

Re: YahayaNatasha Akpoti: Yahaya Bello Is Framing Me For Murder by AdemolaA2: 10:05am On Jan 23, 2019
Yaya Bello again ?? I fear kogi people !!!

2 Likes

Re: YahayaNatasha Akpoti: Yahaya Bello Is Framing Me For Murder by Imiracle: 10:05am On Jan 23, 2019
Yahaya Bello is an incompetent embarrassment whose only competency is thuggery. It is a shame we all looked up to him and expected him to work due to his young age.

This tyrant will surely be kicked out next year after his grandpa in tyranny and incompetency is kicked out next month.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: YahayaNatasha Akpoti: Yahaya Bello Is Framing Me For Murder by Enugupikin: 10:06am On Jan 23, 2019
deboysben:
Yahaya Bello must be called to order

He has become a nuisance to other political parties in the state.

I wonder what the state assembly is doing instead of impeaching this failure come thug.
All of them have been bought..to be honest with you kogi state is the most useless and spineless state in Nigeria...I wonder why the Igala people are quite

5 Likes

Re: YahayaNatasha Akpoti: Yahaya Bello Is Framing Me For Murder by OhiOfIhima: 10:06am On Jan 23, 2019
martineverest:
the woman is so intelligent....yahaya is a dumb fellow

She is Walahi, you can't compare an LLB honour with a mere accountant.
Re: YahayaNatasha Akpoti: Yahaya Bello Is Framing Me For Murder by martineverest(m): 10:08am On Jan 23, 2019
OhiOfIhima:

She is Walahi, you can't compare an LLB honour with a mere accountant.
when I watched her report on Ajaokuta steel plant during a plenary session last year,I was marvelled at her level of intelligence

1 Like

Re: YahayaNatasha Akpoti: Yahaya Bello Is Framing Me For Murder by Mankosi: 10:08am On Jan 23, 2019
Money have really made this man to be acting like god. Na wetin e go be sha, somebody wey no know say him go become king come finally become king na so we go dey see am.
Accidental governor.

3 Likes

Re: YahayaNatasha Akpoti: Yahaya Bello Is Framing Me For Murder by OhiOfIhima: 10:09am On Jan 23, 2019
Enugupikin:

All of them have been bought..to be honest with you kogi state is the most useless and spineless state in Nigeria...I wonder why the Igala people are quite

What Igala people would have done in this case? Ohinoyi Of Ebiraland, it is the time for you to call your daughter n Son to order.. Nothing must happen to Barrister Natasha Hadiza Akpoti.
Re: YahayaNatasha Akpoti: Yahaya Bello Is Framing Me For Murder by DaV8King(m): 10:09am On Jan 23, 2019
Yahaya my guy, just pray elections go well o.

If not

Re: YahayaNatasha Akpoti: Yahaya Bello Is Framing Me For Murder by Dpharisee: 10:09am On Jan 23, 2019
Too many scammers on Nairaland these days.
They continue to create hundreds of fake emails and use it to login to NL to advertise how to dupe MTN, how to win Bet9ja. The MODs ban the accounts and they create a new moniker, you see same moniker with number 1,2,3,4,5,6..... angry angry

2 Likes

Re: YahayaNatasha Akpoti: Yahaya Bello Is Framing Me For Murder by MirJay: 10:10am On Jan 23, 2019
Natasha dont get scared of that he-goat. Yahaya Bello's end is near. I don't mean only politically but also his life is coming to an end.

1 Like

Re: YahayaNatasha Akpoti: Yahaya Bello Is Framing Me For Murder by Enugupikin: 10:10am On Jan 23, 2019
OhiOfIhima:

What Igala people would have done in this case? Ohinoyi Of Ebiraland, it is the time for you to call your daughter n Son to order.. Nothing must happen to Barrister Natasha Hadiza Akpoti.
I don't just mean in this particular case..for all the things...I mean like form some kind of opposition
Re: YahayaNatasha Akpoti: Yahaya Bello Is Framing Me For Murder by visijo(m): 10:10am On Jan 23, 2019
May we never encounter
"If you touch me i will shout"

May we always encounter
"Go and lock the door"

Amen �
Re: YahayaNatasha Akpoti: Yahaya Bello Is Framing Me For Murder by AllenSpencer: 10:11am On Jan 23, 2019
Natasha should relax

We are busy with Dino.

We will revisit her case when we send Dino to 30years imprisonment

1 Like

Re: YahayaNatasha Akpoti: Yahaya Bello Is Framing Me For Murder by OhiOfIhima: 10:11am On Jan 23, 2019
martineverest:
when I watched her report on Ajaokuta steel plant during a plenary session last year,I was marvelled at her level of intelligence

That was the reason they want to frame her by all means because Yahaya think his selfish interest superceded the whole Kogi central.
Re: YahayaNatasha Akpoti: Yahaya Bello Is Framing Me For Murder by Naijawebmaster: 10:12am On Jan 23, 2019
Relax!!! No weapon formed against you shall prosper
Need a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment required.
Re: YahayaNatasha Akpoti: Yahaya Bello Is Framing Me For Murder by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 23, 2019
In Africa, politics is a bloody game.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abubakar Malami - The Man Behind Nigeria's Edicts - Eden Finn / Oby Ezekwesili: "I Have Been Rejecting Ministerial Appointments Since 2007" / Destruction Looming In Kano APC, Shekarau, Anti-ganduje Lawmakers Write Buni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.