Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,445 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Intercontinental Bank - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Intercontinental Bank (2540 Views)

Intercontinental Bank Test Soonest / Intercontinental Bank Plc Recruiting / Vacancies At Intercontinental Bank Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Intercontinental Bank by tinnie: 5:37pm On Apr 19, 2007
DID THE TEST JANUARY.HAD THE INTERVIEW AND DONE THE MEDICALS SINCE FEBUARY BUT NOTHING HAS BEEN HEARD SINCE THEN.THEY CALLED PEOPLE IN BATHES BUT DONT KNOW WHETHER THERE IS STILL HOPE.CALLED THEIR OFFICE AND THEY SAID THEY WILLL STILL CONTACT ALL SUCESSFUL CANDIDATES.CAN ANYBODY HELP TO KNOW IF THERE IS STILL HOPE.
Re: Intercontinental Bank by bruce(m): 6:24pm On Apr 19, 2007
Pls in which of their branches did you write yours?
Re: Intercontinental Bank by loladeola(f): 6:54pm On Apr 19, 2007
hi
did mine too in jan, med. and all dat and was told they ll call us, dont worry, there is hope. the test was in lagos at airforce school. ikeja.
Re: Intercontinental Bank by dradepau(f): 1:02pm On Apr 20, 2007
yes, the test was at the air force base. it was on the 20th of jan in lagos,loladeola it seems we are together what is happening? is there still hope?
Re: Intercontinental Bank by obanikoro2(m): 11:21am On Apr 23, 2007
My people,MOST OF THE TIMES the reason these companies dont call people after medicals is because they tested positive for HIV. I said Most not ALL the time. So dont be scared. shocked

The koko is this: if the job is urs, u will get it. So just relax and chill. Still be on the look out for other opportunities as u await the outcome. ok?

Luv ya guys. kiss
Re: Intercontinental Bank by spark: 11:35am On Apr 23, 2007
haba!!! obanikoro, u wan kill person?
Re: Intercontinental Bank by fabiyi: 7:03pm On Apr 23, 2007
obanikoro2, nawa for uuu oo.  are u a HR person or the doctor that tested them positive?
That is just by the way. there are lots of reasons why a person may not be called after medical.

Firstly, if there are too many people that passed the medical and they have limited vacancies, they will be calling people in batches.

Secondly, if there is Age or Certificate discripancies on any of your credentials, you may not be call.

For intercontinental banks, they have hundreds of offer letters that are not being contacted and not because their tested positive but because of their logistics challenges.

I want you to relax as they will call you all so soon and do not put your mind there. A friend of mine nearly died when he did Access bank medical test didn't hear from them as expected. Today, he got the Access bank job but latter left for chevron before he finished training school.
So, keep calm as you will be called shortly. Do not let what obanikoro said weigh you down.
All the best!!!!!!
Re: Intercontinental Bank by adejoh(m): 11:10am On Apr 24, 2007
obanikoro to be very factual you are a bad consellor, do you know the inplication of your statement, pls lets be mature in our approach towards sensitive issues, HABA , !
Re: Intercontinental Bank by sweetstjoy(f): 2:37pm On Apr 24, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin
abeg lagh wan kill me for this thread,
obanikoro,
you were too direct anyway abeg next time dont throw the bomb like that so that you dont kill alot of people, it can be disastrous.
one love
Re: Intercontinental Bank by anifel20(m): 3:13pm On Apr 24, 2007
Obanikoro no wonder you lost the election in lagos!!!!! grin grin cheesy grin cheesy, na your mouth dem go hear say teacher mama don die.
Re: Intercontinental Bank by agnesoseka: 12:23pm On Apr 25, 2007
though him no win,(koro) i still like am.
Re: Intercontinental Bank by graccy4eva(f): 4:41pm On Apr 25, 2007
Na wa 4 bad mouth o! if this kind koro be Medical doctor na so e 4 spoil people show, abeg take am easy embarassed
Re: Intercontinental Bank by Aproko(f): 9:15am On Apr 26, 2007
obanikoro true true na your mouth no let you win election.lol. my guy no kill me with laff!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Intercontinental Bank by kuwena(m): 11:34am On Apr 26, 2007
The talk has shifted from the bank to Obanikoro - na wa-o!

(1) (Reply)

Big Career Opportunity For Forex Trader: Earn More Than N12million Per Annual / A Call On Nnpc *please Read* / Invite For Aptitude Test By BDO Professional Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.