Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,655 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

What Makes Nigeria Giant Of Africa? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Makes Nigeria Giant Of Africa? (399 Views)

Nigerians Reveal What Makes Them Cry In The UK / Afeez Agoro, The Nigeria Giant, Speaks About His American Nightmare / Giant Of Africa (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Makes Nigeria Giant Of Africa? by LOSKYXANDER: 10:31am On Jan 23, 2019
Apart from our population, I don't see any thing so mind blowing about Nigeria. There are so many African nations doing far better than us from power supply, unemployment rate down to standard of living in general. If you think Nigeria is truly the giant of Africa, you are welcome to explain how. As for me, I think we are just deceiving ourselves undecided
Re: What Makes Nigeria Giant Of Africa? by hahn(m): 10:41am On Jan 23, 2019
We are the giants of corruption
Re: What Makes Nigeria Giant Of Africa? by ABCthings: 10:52am On Jan 23, 2019
Since Africans are associated with underdevelopment and Nigeria is the world capital of poverty Vola! We are the giant of Africa -my thought though...
Re: What Makes Nigeria Giant Of Africa? by ABCthings: 10:54am On Jan 23, 2019
Since Africans are mostly associated with underdevelopment and Nigeria is the world capital of poverty Vola! We are the giant of Africa -my thought though...
Re: What Makes Nigeria Giant Of Africa? by Nostradamus: 11:00am On Jan 23, 2019
Nigeria is totally screwed.a big disappointment.the fault is with the citizens tho.nigerians are totally weird,they are different from other people.they are so greedy,selfish and deadly hypocrites.they have even add stealing of underwears,notably female undies,to their repertoire.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

China, Indonesia & Ethiopia Ground All Boeing 737 Max-8s After Ethiopia Crash / She Survived A Slave Ship, The Civil War And The Depression. / Vice President Yemi Osinbanjo Speaks On Second Naija Bridge(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.