Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

BRISIN Recruitment: 5000 Employment To Brisin System - First Stage Selected Cand - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / BRISIN Recruitment: 5000 Employment To Brisin System - First Stage Selected Cand (7495 Views)

BRISIN Recruitment: Federal Government Redirects Applicants To A New Portal / Www.brisin.gov.ng : BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 Now Opened / FG To Recruit 5,000 Unemployed Nigerians Under BRISIN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BRISIN Recruitment: 5000 Employment To Brisin System - First Stage Selected Cand by lookingfly: 1:22am On Jan 26, 2019
yns4real:
BRISIN pledges transparency in ongoing recruitment

The Basic Registry and Information System of Nigeria (BRISIN)
has assured Nigerians of transparency in the recruitment of personnel needed for the implementation of the programme.

The Coordinator of the programme, Dr Anthony Uwa at the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) Forum in Abuja, said the programme planned to recruit 5,000 unemployed Nigerians in the pilot phase in the Federal Capital Territory.

According to Uwa, there will be no favoritism in the recruitment process as everything will be
done based on merit.

“The BRISIN recruitment is not like any other recruitment. It is very transparent; if you are qualified you will be automatically taken and once the list comes out, you will go for interview.

“About 200 people will go to Italy for training and will come back to train some people here in Nigeria, so we don’t short-change anybody.

“If you are qualified, you apply. You don’t need to know anybody to apply to become a BRISIN staff because we want the system that is hitherto sleeping to be awake.

“If you start by saying you got a letter from a senator, it will not work; we want people on ground to really do the job and to really know the importance of the job.’’

Uwa urged Nigerians seeking employment in the system to beware of fraudsters, stressing that BRISIN did not engage any consultant to handle the employment.

He said that prospective applicants could register via the BRISIN portal (www.brisin.ng).

source: https://www./2018/10/14/brisin-pledges-transparency-in-ongoing-recruitment/
what i want to know now is that, I stay in a far state away from my state of origin.hope they won't ask us to go our home state for screening?

1 Like

Re: BRISIN Recruitment: 5000 Employment To Brisin System - First Stage Selected Cand by Fret18: 10:35am On Jan 26, 2019
Re: BRISIN Recruitment: 5000 Employment To Brisin System - First Stage Selected Cand by Fret18: 1:35pm On Jan 26, 2019
Re: BRISIN Recruitment: 5000 Employment To Brisin System - First Stage Selected Cand by Fret18: 3:12pm On Jan 26, 2019
Re: BRISIN Recruitment: 5000 Employment To Brisin System - First Stage Selected Cand by Fret18: 7:34pm On Jan 26, 2019
Re: BRISIN Recruitment: 5000 Employment To Brisin System - First Stage Selected Cand by Fret18: 9:55pm On Jan 26, 2019
Re: BRISIN Recruitment: 5000 Employment To Brisin System - First Stage Selected Cand by Fret18: 9:58am On Jan 27, 2019
Re: BRISIN Recruitment: 5000 Employment To Brisin System - First Stage Selected Cand by Fret18: 3:36pm On Jan 27, 2019
Re: BRISIN Recruitment: 5000 Employment To Brisin System - First Stage Selected Cand by Fret18: 8:01pm On Jan 27, 2019
Fret18:
Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria (BRISIN) - The Head of BRISIN Implementation in Nigeria , Dr Anthony Uwa declared that those who successfully completed their application can check their names at their state list first and then the first 10,000 evaluated, though this will be screened down to the final 5000 as announced earlier. 200 persons would be picked and be trained as trainees trainers, some officers from the MDAs would join for the orientation and training in Italy or any other country we might consider necessary for the objective of BRISIN.

For those that paid but could not complete their application, if you have not receive return of your N1000, we will organize in the permanent BRISIN employment portal coming out at the end of March for you to complete your application. You would be given the chance to upload without further payment, but you must show your former application code to confirm you have paid before you could be allowed to upload your data.

Click Here to View the List
Re: BRISIN Recruitment: 5000 Employment To Brisin System - First Stage Selected Cand by bravesoul247(m): 2:39am On Jan 28, 2019
lookingfly:
what i want to know now is that, I stay in a far state away from my state of origin.hope they won't ask us to go our home state for screening?
did they send you any mail as regards your selection?
Re: BRISIN Recruitment: 5000 Employment To Brisin System - First Stage Selected Cand by Fret18: 10:04am On Jan 28, 2019
Re: BRISIN Recruitment: 5000 Employment To Brisin System - First Stage Selected Cand by lookingfly: 7:13am On Jan 29, 2019
[quote author=bravesoul247 post=75181242]did they send you any mail as regards your selection? [/quotel]not yet but my name was shortlisted on the General list. Am I supposed to get an email?
Re: BRISIN Recruitment: 5000 Employment To Brisin System - First Stage Selected Cand by lookingfly: 7:15am On Jan 29, 2019
bravesoul247:
did they send you any mail as regards your selection?
not yet but my name was shortlisted on the General list. Am I supposed to get an email?
Re: BRISIN Recruitment: 5000 Employment To Brisin System - First Stage Selected Cand by Stephenydaniel(f): 8:13am On Jan 29, 2019
But why do they ask.people to pay 1000 thousand naira for applying ... What is it for... I hope its genuine, if u count d numbers of pple who paid 1k to this very organization, don't u c that they have made millions of money... Just tinking out loud... Cus a good organization will nva ask job seekers to pay money for anything ...what do u tink guz?
Re: BRISIN Recruitment: 5000 Employment To Brisin System - First Stage Selected Cand by charliesyndrom: 1:55pm On Jan 29, 2019
Stephenydaniel:
But why do they ask.people to pay 1000 thousand naira for applying ... What is it for... I hope its genuine, if u count d numbers of pple who paid 1k to this very organization, don't u c that they have made millions of money... Just tinking out loud... Cus a good organization will nva ask job seekers to pay money for anything ...what do u tink guz?
I'v thought abt it too. I'm also wondering if the appointment would be a permanent one. I believe we would have good answers to our questions soon
Re: BRISIN Recruitment: 5000 Employment To Brisin System - First Stage Selected Cand by Stephenydaniel(f): 3:08pm On May 18, 2019
Dear Sir/Ma,

Sequel to your application for a POSITION, we are pleased to invite you for a chat as follows:

Date: Tuesday 21st of May, 2019 or Wednesday, 22nd of May, 2019. (Please choose a day)

Time: 9:00 a.m or 1:00pm (you can come either between 9:00am to 11am or 1:00pm to 3pm)

Venue: BeeBeeJump Int'l Limited, Novel House, Plot 3, Block J, Otunba Jobi Fele Way, Alausa CBD, Ikeja, Lagos.

You are to come with a copy of the following:

1. CV

2. Valid Means of Identification

3. Android Phone

4. Credentials

Kindly confirm your availability by acknowledging this mail and stating your preferred date and time.

Best Regards

Marian Oyanoghafo

Show quoted text
Please who knows abt this kinda job invite DT request for an android phonw
Re: BRISIN Recruitment: 5000 Employment To Brisin System - First Stage Selected Cand by hazvat(f): 3:30pm On May 18, 2019
what is the latest on BRISIN short listed candidates? i have not heard anything since the list came out
Re: BRISIN Recruitment: 5000 Employment To Brisin System - First Stage Selected Cand by AstralBody: 4:33pm On May 18, 2019
hazvat:
what is the latest on BRISIN short listed candidates? i have not heard anything since the list came out
Didn't u do the test?
Re: BRISIN Recruitment: 5000 Employment To Brisin System - First Stage Selected Cand by hazvat(f): 5:06pm On May 18, 2019
AstralBody:
Didn't u do the test?
was there any test? i didn’t ooo. there was no information sent to that effect
Re: BRISIN Recruitment: 5000 Employment To Brisin System - First Stage Selected Cand by AstralBody: 5:29pm On May 18, 2019
hazvat:
was there any test? i didn’t ooo. there was no information sent to that effect
They have written the test since last month. Why didn't u join the BRISIN WhatsApp group? Many people didn't get the text,so the test was extended for an additional one week. Why didn't u check on BRISIN site always? Don't worry, better opportunities will come ur way again. Cheers

1 Like

Re: BRISIN Recruitment: 5000 Employment To Brisin System - First Stage Selected Cand by Famax(f): 5:59pm On May 18, 2019
AstralBody:
They have written the test since last month. Why didn't u join the BRISIN WhatsApp group? Many people didn't get the text,so the test was extended for an additional one week. Why didn't u check on BRISIN site always? Don't worry, better opportunities will come ur way again. Cheers
Please dear, add me on the BRISIN WhatsApp group.... 08100668682. Thank you
Re: BRISIN Recruitment: 5000 Employment To Brisin System - First Stage Selected Cand by hazvat(f): 10:14pm On May 18, 2019
AstralBody:
didn’t see the group anyway. pls add me there incase there may be open window consideration. 08066097778
Re: BRISIN Recruitment: 5000 Employment To Brisin System - First Stage Selected Cand by sanyahkod(m): 11:14pm On May 19, 2019
AstralBody:

Kindly add me too. 07032242009

1 Like

Re: BRISIN Recruitment: 5000 Employment To Brisin System - First Stage Selected Cand by Zeezyo: 5:53am On May 20, 2019
It's surprising uptil now there's no update on when the final list of 5000 successful candidates would be released.Any update from nairalanders in that regards ?
Re: BRISIN Recruitment: 5000 Employment To Brisin System - First Stage Selected Cand by Olokesunky(m): 7:52pm On Jul 29, 2019
Pls add me on brisin Whatsap group 08067276299. Tnx

Kindly add me too. 07032242009[/quote]
Re: BRISIN Recruitment: 5000 Employment To Brisin System - First Stage Selected Cand by CHmos(m): 8:05am On Aug 03, 2019
Olokesunky:
Pls add me on brisin Whatsap group 08067276299. Tnx

Kindly add me too. 07032242009

me too 08160290039
Re: BRISIN Recruitment: 5000 Employment To Brisin System - First Stage Selected Cand by lookingfly: 8:12pm On Aug 03, 2019
Add me too 08139603681
Re: BRISIN Recruitment: 5000 Employment To Brisin System - First Stage Selected Cand by yemiwilliam89: 3:14pm On Sep 13, 2019
Add my number too 08162876837
Re: BRISIN Recruitment: 5000 Employment To Brisin System - First Stage Selected Cand by otafuogebe: 6:40pm On Oct 14, 2019
please, add me up too 08061216159

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Advice On Taking A Job Offer With Bc Kash Corporative / Manufacturing Generates 1.584m Jobs Led By Cement Group In 2013 / Save The Children Nigeria Job Recruitment (35 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.