Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,428 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

Wealth Advantage Wealth You Can Utilise. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Wealth Advantage Wealth You Can Utilise. (385 Views)

Is There Any Advantage Of Having A HSE Certificate? / How To Identify And Utilise Your Talents / Bankers/Ex-bankers In The House, A Newbie Needs Your Wealth Of Knowledge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wealth Advantage Wealth You Can Utilise. by Saltoflife: 10:55am On Jan 23, 2019
They say wealth can’t buy happiness, but that doesn’t mean having wealth doesn’t have some major advantages. On the other hand poverty doesn’t bring happiness as well. But through the advantages of wealth i believe you can find happiness somehow.

(1) Making Relaxed decision. E.g. which job should I take or not take, which car should I drive, which location would I go for vacation etc. When you have cash, you take correct and valid decision.

(2) You Can Stop Pretending to Be a Good Person
It is funny how this is , you don’t need to be a good person or be liked by anybody because you’re rich. when you get rich, you get a bunch of new friends, and even though these friends might be as self-centered as you, they still care. Old friends also not be the best we can have.

(3) You can share because you have more than you need.
One of the best things you can actually do when you’re rich is to be able to share what you have. When you have more money than what you need, you can be a part of charity institutions so you can actually help those who need it the most.

(4) Leave A Legacy
A good man leaves an inheritance to his children's children, but the sinner's wealth is laid up for the righteous.—Proverbs 13:22 (the holy bible) Here’s a good example of a passage that helps to clarify money’s place in life. The writer of Proverbs tells us that a good man will leave an inheritance for not only his children, but also his grandchildren. One has to amass a certain amount of wealth and understand how to invest it for that to be able to happen. Scripture supports wise and strategic uses of money.

(5) Time control.
In wealth you have virtual control on time. You don’t trade your time for money anymore I.e jobs with salaries. Instead your money works for you and brings tons of returns . Having wealth and time allows you the freedom to pick whatever you want and under your conditions you desire

(6) The Health Advantage
As a father of three children, I know very well the challenge of trying to balance work, and family life. Kids take a lot of time, and maintaining a job takes even more time. Doing both is burdensome. Eventually something has to give in, and for many parents (sadly) our health suffers.
Instead of heading to the gym or working out regularly, parents often try to catch-up on some needed rest. After a long day at work, I would come home to three children that needed a lot of care. Exercise became secondary. By the time I got the kids into bed, I was too exhausted to do anything else. The only thing on my mind was sleep.
All that will change once you have money and you didn’t need to worry about maintaining a job. You have time to take your kids to school every day, getting an hour of exercise each day. Remember being healthy is going to keep medical costs lower over time. Sincerely, might even live longer because of my wealth! Moreover regular check up is guaranteed because you have more cash.

(7) The Weirdo Advantage
Have you noticed Wealthy people are kind of weird. While weird usually isn’t a nice word to use, being weird can have big advantages.

For one, much of our spending in the modern world is about conforming to social pressures and social norms. Being ‘weird’ is essentially a statement that means we don’t fit those norms.
Think about it — when you work in an office, you have something of a relationship with your co-workers. Those co-workers are going to be placing social pressure on you — From what kind of car to drive, to what kind of diet you pick. Social pressure is everywhere.
It’s perfectly normal — people want to fit in. If all your co-workers wear suits and ties to work, you’ll probably dress nice too. Most people don’t want to stand-out from the crowd.
But the wealthy aren’t exposed to those same social pressures. They dress anyway they liked, drive old cars simply because they don’t need to impress anyone, they even use old phones.
They save a ton of money every year because they’re not interested in conforming. Instead, they focus on putting my money into places where they believe it matters like in children, and investing even more money to keep building my wealth.

Final Thoughts

Please note the world sells you an image of wealth on TV and social media to mean flashy things and extravagant lifestyle but I’d like you to know that there’s other options. Wealth doesn’t need to be about spending. It can just be a way of living in absolute excess of what you need.

I am the salt of life
In am Blessing Kolawole
Author : profit with Blessing Kolawole

https://blessingkolawole./2019/01/23/wealth-advantage/

1 Like

Re: Wealth Advantage Wealth You Can Utilise. by Kenoxman(m): 6:24am On Jan 24, 2019
"They say wealth can't buy happiness...on the other hand poverty doesn't bring happiness as well." Motivational quote of the day. Thanks OP, u are a indeed salt of life.
Re: Wealth Advantage Wealth You Can Utilise. by Saltoflife: 6:35am On Jan 29, 2019
Kenoxman:
"They say wealth can't buy happiness...on the other hand poverty doesn't bring happiness as well." Motivational quote of the day. Thanks OP, u are a indeed salt of life.

Thanks. I'm happy to be a blessing

(1) (Reply)

3D Interior Design Training. Starting Feb 4 2019 @bigbooks / Taxi Driver Who Was Accused Of Threatening His Client Revealed What The Lady Did / Kimberly Clark Recruitment Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.