Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,430 members, 7,958,293 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:01 PM

Bobrisky Disgraces Non-Fan Who Insulted Him Over Lizzy Anjorin’s Post (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Disgraces Non-Fan Who Insulted Him Over Lizzy Anjorin’s Post (photos) (34492 Views)

Burna Boy's Ex, Stefflon Don Flaunts Her Curves In A Cryptic Post (Photos) / Don Jazzy Sends N100,000 To A Man Who Insulted Him Online / Frank Edoho Fires Back At A Man Who Insulted Him On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Disgraces Non-Fan Who Insulted Him Over Lizzy Anjorin’s Post (photos) by donifecent(m): 1:31pm On Jan 23, 2019
An interesting read from FB wall of Marvy Nnatu. Enjoy!

The Path of Destruction

In 1962, the federal government of Nigeria built a transmission backbone to connect Kainji Dam and the power plants in Lagos. Excess power from the transmission system was sent to the Eastern Region to support the Oji River coal plant running as an independent power.

War broke out in 1967.

The federal government disconnected the Eastern Region from the National Grid. The Oji River was maintained, expanded to power the young country called Biafra. Electric power was sustained in the places connected to the Biafran Grid. Those places that were not connected ran on generators.

The war was over by 1970. The conquering Caliphate Government was still bitter with Biafra. A lot of policies were enacted just to ensure that a Biafra would never rise any longer. One of those policies was the centralization of Power Supply.

A cynical and patently stupid federal government created laws to centralize power just so they could control who generated and where it is generated. With this policy, they abandoned the Oji River power plant and made it deteriorate.

But of course, they couldn't admit openly that to prevent the Eastern Region from ever challenging them was the reason for the centralization of power. With this prevention of regional generation, they started struggling with power all over the country. If they had prevented the Eastern Region from generating but allowed others to, there might have been trouble. So they prevented everyone from generating and unitarized the country into a single grid! That was how Power got into the Concurrent List but treated as an Exclusive Item.

Result? 4000mW in over a century as against 1.7 million mW in the Peoples Republic of China over the same period.

In the bid to put down a people, Nigeria put itself firmly on the Path of Destruction. With the 1999 Constitution, the destruction was legalized. And you know what? People rationalize the destruction and and validate it every time. No elected official has ever challenged the stupidity of that Constitution; most people have not even read it. All they want are good leaders! That Constitution would NEVER produce good leaders...and I refuse to validate it.

We must #restructureOrBurst

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Disgraces Non-Fan Who Insulted Him Over Lizzy Anjorin’s Post (photos) by Bants(m): 1:32pm On Jan 23, 2019
APC broom why will bob diss the broom though...

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Disgraces Non-Fan Who Insulted Him Over Lizzy Anjorin’s Post (photos) by Goridoe(m): 1:32pm On Jan 23, 2019
Tamarapetty:
Ode. He obviously did his trad in a VILLAGE!

Oooshe human rights activist grin
Re: Bobrisky Disgraces Non-Fan Who Insulted Him Over Lizzy Anjorin’s Post (photos) by wakes: 1:33pm On Jan 23, 2019
ok
Re: Bobrisky Disgraces Non-Fan Who Insulted Him Over Lizzy Anjorin’s Post (photos) by PapaAdanna: 1:35pm On Jan 23, 2019
It doesn't change anything... Bob is the worst name I wish to hear everyday

Stoopid Boy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Disgraces Non-Fan Who Insulted Him Over Lizzy Anjorin’s Post (photos) by OLUROCKS(m): 1:35pm On Jan 23, 2019
Drax : bob is not a man.......

He.. he... is a dude
Re: Bobrisky Disgraces Non-Fan Who Insulted Him Over Lizzy Anjorin’s Post (photos) by omooba969(m): 1:37pm On Jan 23, 2019
Lizzy Anjorin a billionaire??undecided

Naira don suffer. grin
Re: Bobrisky Disgraces Non-Fan Who Insulted Him Over Lizzy Anjorin’s Post (photos) by Olajah81: 1:37pm On Jan 23, 2019
These is too much...
Re: Bobrisky Disgraces Non-Fan Who Insulted Him Over Lizzy Anjorin’s Post (photos) by Passionate888: 1:38pm On Jan 23, 2019
See the APC broom in the picture
I just melt down with chuckles
Re: Bobrisky Disgraces Non-Fan Who Insulted Him Over Lizzy Anjorin’s Post (photos) by Raylight2(m): 1:43pm On Jan 23, 2019
For heaven's sake, how can I block my phone from showing anything that looks like the word "Bobrisky" from appearing on it?
Re: Bobrisky Disgraces Non-Fan Who Insulted Him Over Lizzy Anjorin’s Post (photos) by Boyooosa(m): 1:43pm On Jan 23, 2019
SINCERELY, NA HIM CAUSE AM. I CANT BLAME BOBO-IS-RISKY ON THIS.

Re: Bobrisky Disgraces Non-Fan Who Insulted Him Over Lizzy Anjorin’s Post (photos) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 23, 2019
It takes a madman to be a Bobrisky, such people have no fear of death needless to say, arrests.
Re: Bobrisky Disgraces Non-Fan Who Insulted Him Over Lizzy Anjorin’s Post (photos) by Sadiyaene(f): 1:46pm On Jan 23, 2019
Painful shaaa shocked
Re: Bobrisky Disgraces Non-Fan Who Insulted Him Over Lizzy Anjorin’s Post (photos) by CuddleBear(f): 1:47pm On Jan 23, 2019
Raylight2:
For heaven's sake, how can I block my phone from showing anything that looks like the word "Bobrisky" from appearing on it?
by not clicking on anything related to him.

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Disgraces Non-Fan Who Insulted Him Over Lizzy Anjorin’s Post (photos) by sojdson: 1:48pm On Jan 23, 2019
Forget whatever Bobrisky said about the fan, is only mouth woman get, s(he) prove her(him)self to be woman. APC broom!
Re: Bobrisky Disgraces Non-Fan Who Insulted Him Over Lizzy Anjorin’s Post (photos) by Ayobami7(m): 1:51pm On Jan 23, 2019
Hahaha
Re: Bobrisky Disgraces Non-Fan Who Insulted Him Over Lizzy Anjorin’s Post (photos) by Justseyii(m): 1:55pm On Jan 23, 2019
People making this Bob guy popular.
Re: Bobrisky Disgraces Non-Fan Who Insulted Him Over Lizzy Anjorin’s Post (photos) by MARKETfund: 2:11pm On Jan 23, 2019
Pojomojo:
My classmate just bought a CAR..
Chai..my colleague just built a HOUSE...yen yen yen

Ogbeni CALM DOWN... kevin Prince Boateng was playing for "Sassulo" on the 20th..Today he is a "Barcelona" player..

"Just do your BEST at your PACE...leave the REST for GRACE"
*******************************************************************************************************************
The Dangote refinery doesn't excite me more than the rice revolution that's coming from same group... The impact of this will be out of this world.....Soon we will drive Dangote cars with Dan fuel, eat Dan rice grown with Dan fertilizer cooked with DanQ and sleep under Dan-roof.
********************************************************************************************************************
Are you a student, or graduate looking for self-employment, or you are a stay at home Mum, or someone looking for something to engage in? or a worker who needs a part-time business? or you want to make extra income? Then you are the one we are looking for.

Boxers Business is a very profitable business to do, with less than NGN10,000 you can start your own business and within a month you would have made triple profit.
We are offering high quality 100% real cotton boxer minimum of 25 peices.

Both products are of high quality and we deliver to you Nationwide

√Banana Republic 25pcs @ = NGN 8,500
√ Normal boxers 25pcs @ =NGN7,500

FAQ: If I buy 1bundle of 7500 naira, how much can i get as my profit if sell?

Answer: Profit always depends on each seller, you could target NGN1,500.00k and make less than or more than, I guess it's all about you.I guess you can think beyond selling in small packs (3-in-1) and be a distributor.

For more enquiries: Call +234-708-659-7686.

Nice!

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Disgraces Non-Fan Who Insulted Him Over Lizzy Anjorin’s Post (photos) by caprini1: 2:11pm On Jan 23, 2019
Let us be honest,Bobrisky makes us laugh more than most of our wacked comedians grin
Re: Bobrisky Disgraces Non-Fan Who Insulted Him Over Lizzy Anjorin’s Post (photos) by scarybeeeee: 2:11pm On Jan 23, 2019
See grammar littered everywhere,from auncle Bob to Lizzy baby and then ultimate OP.Una wehdone everywhere.
Re: Bobrisky Disgraces Non-Fan Who Insulted Him Over Lizzy Anjorin’s Post (photos) by Holysuck(m): 2:14pm On Jan 23, 2019
Too much bah

1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Disgraces Non-Fan Who Insulted Him Over Lizzy Anjorin’s Post (photos) by Princeboca12(m): 2:15pm On Jan 23, 2019
emeijeh:
APC broom.
Oshiomo-ole, you see your life?!
Chai..... See finishing! grin The non-fan right now..
Oshiomole, see your life.
Re: Bobrisky Disgraces Non-Fan Who Insulted Him Over Lizzy Anjorin’s Post (photos) by neighbourhud: 2:20pm On Jan 23, 2019
APC broom... grin grin

And later APC zomb...

Re: Bobrisky Disgraces Non-Fan Who Insulted Him Over Lizzy Anjorin’s Post (photos) by tfash96(m): 2:46pm On Jan 23, 2019
APC broom grin grin bob risky is nothing but crazy bitch.haaahaa grin grin
Re: Bobrisky Disgraces Non-Fan Who Insulted Him Over Lizzy Anjorin’s Post (photos) by Semiheart(f): 2:51pm On Jan 23, 2019
grin
Re: Bobrisky Disgraces Non-Fan Who Insulted Him Over Lizzy Anjorin’s Post (photos) by Escobar7(m): 3:45pm On Jan 23, 2019
Hahahahaha APC broom really got me there....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Ice Princess" - Toke Makinwa Stuns In Pink Outfit (photos) / Kanayo O Kanayo Welcomes Son, Clinton, To Film Production Team (video) / Stella Damasus: “Why I’ll Never Put Condoms In My Man’s Suitcase”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.