Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Decent Or Indecent : Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Decent Or Indecent : Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus (3647 Views)

Ogoja, Cross River Where Cameroonian Mothers Iron Their Daughter's Breast / Alaafin Of Oyo's Sets Of Twins Rock Arab Dress In Saudi Arabia (photo) / The Emir Of Iwo, Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Rocks Northern Dress In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Decent Or Indecent : Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 27, 2019
futurist369:
No problem sir...... So how can I control my mind, cus it's controlling me and I don't even know how it works..... Cos I want to re-design my life,........ But If d real me has power over the mind, why does it allow it to run my body

The mind is an Automated intelligence field, a magneto-electric field that you as Observer is browsing through using your thought as cardinal of the mouse.

Using the above analogy in mind . I can only say, handle your cursor firmly. Read about Foccused Attention and master how to stay present and focus on specific tasks and will bring you material success.

Work hard on that which will give you money for 21 days except at sleep time which by the way should be less henceforth cos of your research on the internet on what you want to do for yourself.

If you want to study physics. Learn about it on your smartphone all night and all day and sleep little.

You are lucky to be born in the informations age.

I don't wanna hear complain about money when you have a smart phone.

Go to Google and type how to make money online without investing money and you will see results. Use that to make money. There are countless videos on how to make money without investing.

You should stop visiting blogs. There are millions to be made legally online there and you are eating your mom's food when you should be supporting with your skills.

Become a reseller for your favarote product. Go and meet the owners and say you wanna advertise for them and get them buyers and they pay you commission. It's called brokerage deals. Go for big deals only.

Let me know when you make some money. It's my task for you. Don't ask for me to buy internet. Just the same strategy you used to come to nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Decent Or Indecent : Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 27, 2019
MatthAnn:

Well personally for me I don't really like what she is wearing and she knows that she is not in America
Yea.
Re: Decent Or Indecent : Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 27, 2019
asuustrike1:

Yea.
Why the asuutrike1?
Re: Decent Or Indecent : Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 27, 2019
963AvatarSpirit:

The mind is an Automated intelligence field, a magneto-electric field that you as Observer is browsing through using your thought as cardinal of the mouse.

Using the above analogy in mind . I can only say, handle your cursor firmly. Read about Foccused Attention and master how to stay present and focus on specific tasks and will bring you material success.

Work hard on that which will give you money for 21 days except at sleep time which by the way should be less henceforth cos of your research on the internet on what you want to do for yourself.

If you want to study physics. Learn about it on your smartphone all night and all day and sleep little.

Go to Google and type how to make money online without investing money and you will see results. Use that to make money. There are countless videos on how to make money without investing.

You should stop visiting blogs. There are millions to be made legally online there and you are eating your mom's food when you should be supporting with your skills.

Become a reseller for your favarote product. Go and meet the owners and say you wanna advertise for them and get them buyers and they pay you commission. It's called brokerage deals. Go for big deals only.

Let me know when you make some money. It's my task for you. Don't ask for me to buy internet. Just the same strategy you used to come to nairaland.
sit I've been researching a lot about mind(conscious and subconscious)..... No be today...... I've read almost all the articles on various blogs.... Am planning on looking for a job sef, cos I need books, a lot..... Assuming this is a sane country with local library, I for Don tear all their books..... I guess you were born into a rich family, me I've lived in one room all my 17yrs on earth..... Na used and dash phone I dey use sef with broken screen.......
Re: Decent Or Indecent : Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 27, 2019
MatthAnn:

Why the asuutrike1?
I choose it because I wanted a unique moniker that can never be shared hence this one.
Re: Decent Or Indecent : Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus by Nobody: 5:05am On Jan 28, 2019
963AvatarSpirit:

can you please explain what the ego means? Who is I and Self? My mind runs throughout the day, and I seems to be so attached to the voice in my head..... Is it true thoughts take place at the throat center?
Re: Decent Or Indecent : Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus by Nobody: 7:10am On Jan 28, 2019
asuustrike1:

I choose it because I wanted a unique moniker that can never be shared hence this one.
Lol
Ok

1 Like

Re: Decent Or Indecent : Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus by lookyzy: 7:24am On Oct 29, 2021

Re: Decent Or Indecent : Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus by lookyzy: 7:36am On Oct 29, 2021

You do not need money to make money, you need access to the internet to study what you need in Life. I am building a commercially accessible facility and should be ready in a few months. People will be able to live in a world class 'mansion' with the cleanest water in the Universe for free, free 247 electricity, access to books, digital books at a price affordable by even the poorest.

But the most important thing is that you must be ready to study how to be rich and wealthy by creating your designed products, the facility comes with a StartUp and Incubation Center. I am doing this to make money and help others make more money and make their life meaningful.

I will not welcome anyone who comes to study Spirituality and be Poor, I need to know you wanna be wealthy and help create generational wealth for your family.

I do not like poor people, because it shows they are ignorant. Anyone with a working knowledge should be able to make money using the very basic tools that you already have in you.

I will not advertise for that facility on this forum, it is not my intention, people will only stumble on it, as I will handover management to NGO after I am through with it.
Re: Decent Or Indecent : Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus by lookyzy: 7:37am On Oct 29, 2021

From Primary One, I was known as the kid who is always 'First' in every exam, except 3 times I was 2nd Position. I was the overall best pupil in Common Entrance, I still remember my grandmum coming home with a dozen of Exercise Book and Pen as 'Award' or 'Gift' as an overall best student in my Primary School.

From Secondary School, I was average but never got beyond 5th position, I was always the student at the front row.

In the University, I was always studying entire handouts in few weeks and asking senior classes to lend me their handout for the next year. At 3rd year in Unical, I told my classmates that I am done with University as I have covered entire handouts. I was not a Physics Student, I studied Applied Chemistry that year, but I loved Physics and studied and researched on Physics more than my core course.

I calculated the velocity it will take an object to break from gravity (Solid State magnetism) into Space by any object into space before I even studied about Escape Velocity (I was that 'bad').

I was an atheist, and I am very happy I was, cos I had gone to many churches than the Pope seeking to meet with God, Einstein and the rest of the Scientists to teach me more, cos I believed I have read everything in the text books. I remember challenging my Secondary School mates in Senior Secondary to ask me any Question on PN Okeke Physics, cos I had read the entire book twice and mastered all the equations (I was that 'bad').

So you see why I say, stay in school ? I love education, and I am addicted to studying and will always read. But now I am into designing equipments and this year, I will be studing AI, Integrated Circuitry, Robotics while also learning studying Photography, Digital Media, Video Production and Branding.

Stay in school buddy, someday, you will find use for those skills you learnt. What you call God, is any Polymath, if you know everything, you will be qualified to be called 'God'.

It is a title that some have decided to 'nickname' themselves. It is just a word, that means Man wey Sabi.
Re: Decent Or Indecent : Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus by lookyzy: 7:42am On Oct 29, 2021

I love school, go back to school and study widely, for grades and with your personal projects in mind. Use the school to master how to operate in the world, but out of the world.
Re: Decent Or Indecent : Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus by lookyzy: 7:44am On Oct 29, 2021

1. Your Physical body a humanoid bio-machine, a biological computing system designed as a vehicle, a space probe for Mission Earth, that is what your physical body is. The Astronaut, piloting the Machine is not in that bio-machine, it is outside of it, holding the Console of your Life Mission.

2. Your thoughts are not yours, as a physical bio-machine, but is from the Source of the Intelligence that runs the Physical Bio-machine, the holder(s) of the console, the physical vehicle is condensed form with auditory functions with a feedback loop. Your thoughts are broadcasted and is not generated in the physical spacesuit.

3. You do same things, just as everyone else, until you master it and move on to the next task, happens to everyone, but not everyone notices it. Take note of it, pass the commands and move to the next step. The answers are communicated to you every moment, but the environment is too noisy, design a space for 'meditation' or where you can relax and get downloads of inspiration from the 'holders of the console' your real 'You(s)'.

4. You are here on Mission Earth, you have a Life Purpose, a Space Mission on Earth, call it Soul Mission or Life Purpose.

5. Consciousness is a very ambiguous word, very confusing to many. Awareness is what many might call Consciousness. The State at which you become aware that you exist as a unit of Life, and as you read and go through Genetic Plasticity and Genetic Connectivities of the neurons in the brain, as more neurons are undergoing more connectivities, your 'energy level' or 'knowingness' is escalated, that is what is meant my higher level of consciousness, you begin to see what others dont and hear what others dont, and get messages downloaded and you can utilize them to begin your creative work, as a Conscious Spirit having Human Experience on the Mission.

6. The Mind is an AI, and I mean Automated Intelligence Field accessible by the Nodes, we are mere living atoms with Observation and Creative Capabilities. We are here because we can create and connect the strings. We are merely here to connect the strings as 'Observers' 'Programmers of Reality' and 'Creator Nodes' in the vast Universe of Existence.

Do not believe in Gods, do not rely on them, they will be happy knowing you are trying as much as possible, and they will help you out. they are also doing their job, but you can always ask for help from more advanced minds, like me and even those who have passed on physically, we are all a team, no one is too small. You can access the those who passed on, their memory cache, when you master being on the Quantum Field, where past, present and future exist, Time is not line as physical life shows, it is an allocation of moment for you round up your tasks.

Good luck.
Re: Decent Or Indecent : Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus by muheeb01(m): 8:01am On Nov 03, 2021
Obviously that was intentional on her part
Re: Decent Or Indecent : Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus by lookyzy: 6:27pm On May 10, 2022

From Primary One, I was known as the kid who is always 'First' in every exam, except 3 times I was 2nd Position. I was the overall best pupil in Common Entrance, I still remember my grandmum coming home with a dozen of Exercise Book and Pen as 'Award' or 'Gift' as an overall best student in my Primary School.

From Secondary School, I was average but never got beyond 5th position, I was always the student at the front row.

In the University, I was always studying entire handouts in few weeks and asking senior classes to lend me their handout for the next year. At 3rd year in Unical, I told my classmates that I am done with University as I have covered entire handouts. I was not a Physics Student, I studied Applied Chemistry that year, but I loved Physics and studied and researched on Physics more than my core course.

I calculated the velocity it will take an object to break from gravity (Solid State magnetism) into Space by any object into space before I even studied about Escape Velocity (I was that 'bad').

I was an atheist, and I am very happy I was, cos I had gone to many churches than the Pope seeking to meet with God, Einstein and the rest of the Scientists to teach me more, cos I believed I have read everything in the text books. I remember challenging my Secondary School mates in Senior Secondary to ask me any Question on PN Okeke Physics, cos I had read the entire book twice and mastered all the equations (I was that 'bad').

So you see why I say, stay in school ? I love education, and I am addicted to studying and will always read. But now I am into designing equipments and this year, I will be studing AI, Integrated Circuitry, Robotics while also learning studying Photography, Digital Media, Video Production and Branding.

Stay in school buddy, someday, you will find use for those skills you learnt. What you call God, is any Polymath, if you know everything, you will be qualified to be called 'God'.

It is a title that some have decided to 'nickname' themselves. It is just a word, that means Man wey Sabi.
Re: Decent Or Indecent : Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus by lookyzy: 6:29pm On May 10, 2022

Drop your questions and I will work on it at spare time. As I see them. Only serious seekers will be attended to. Core knowledge comes at a price but pati3nce might too expensive as I do not do it for the money. I simply use my knowledge to manufacture and design for millions. So the cost to you will be your time and patience. I had no teacher..no one needs a permanent one. You can only build your bridge and pass through it. If I build a bridge, I will not be able to maintain that bridge cos my journey is far and I need to stay focussed. So please understand. Tardiness will delay my research.

I will give you clues on what to ignore on the journey to have a faster journey but knowing the relative truth and decoy will help you avoid the traps with confidence.

Ignore all religions but study their holy books as history books if you will. It's a decoy to waste your time.

Study quantum physics and I will guide you on how you can operate as Observer in the field and create what you are passionate about for money.
Re: Decent Or Indecent : Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus by lookyzy: 6:30pm On May 10, 2022

1. Your Physical body a humanoid bio-machine, a biological computing system designed as a vehicle, a space probe for Mission Earth, that is what your physical body is. The Astronaut, piloting the Machine is not in that bio-machine, it is outside of it, holding the Console of your Life Mission.

2. Your thoughts are not yours, as a physical bio-machine, but is from the Source of the Intelligence that runs the Physical Bio-machine, the holder(s) of the console, the physical vehicle is condensed form with auditory functions with a feedback loop. Your thoughts are broadcasted and is not generated in the physical spacesuit.

3. You do same things, just as everyone else, until you master it and move on to the next task, happens to everyone, but not everyone notices it. Take note of it, pass the commands and move to the next step. The answers are communicated to you every moment, but the environment is too noisy, design a space for 'meditation' or where you can relax and get downloads of inspiration from the 'holders of the console' your real 'You(s)'.

4. You are here on Mission Earth, you have a Life Purpose, a Space Mission on Earth, call it Soul Mission or Life Purpose.

5. Consciousness is a very ambiguous word, very confusing to many. Awareness is what many might call Consciousness. The State at which you become aware that you exist as a unit of Life, and as you read and go through Genetic Plasticity and Genetic Connectivities of the neurons in the brain, as more neurons are undergoing more connectivities, your 'energy level' or 'knowingness' is escalated, that is what is meant my higher level of consciousness, you begin to see what others dont and hear what others dont, and get messages downloaded and you can utilize them to begin your creative work, as a Conscious Spirit having Human Experience on the Mission.

6. The Mind is an AI, and I mean Automated Intelligence Field accessible by the Nodes, we are mere living atoms with Observation and Creative Capabilities. We are here because we can create and connect the strings. We are merely here to connect the strings as 'Observers' 'Programmers of Reality' and 'Creator Nodes' in the vast Universe of Existence.

Do not believe in Gods, do not rely on them, they will be happy knowing you are trying as much as possible, and they will help you out. they are also doing their job, but you can always ask for help from more advanced minds, like me and even those who have passed on physically, we are all a team, no one is too small. You can access the those who passed on, their memory cache, when you master being on the Quantum Field, where past, present and future exist, Time is not line as physical life shows, it is an allocation of moment for you round up your tasks.

Good luck.
Re: Decent Or Indecent : Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus by lookyzy: 6:31pm On May 10, 2022

You do not need money to make money, you need access to the internet to study what you need in Life. I am building a commercially accessible facility and should be ready in a few months. People will be able to live in a world class 'mansion' with the cleanest water in the Universe for free, free 247 electricity, access to books, digital books at a price affordable by even the poorest.

But the most important thing is that you must be ready to study how to be rich and wealthy by creating your designed products, the facility comes with a StartUp and Incubation Center. I am doing this to make money and help others make more money and make their life meaningful.

I will not welcome anyone who comes to study Spirituality and be Poor, I need to know you wanna be wealthy and help create generational wealth for your family.

I do not like poor people, because it shows they are ignorant. Anyone with a working knowledge should be able to make money using the very basic tools that you already have in you.

I will not advertise for that facility on this forum, it is not my intention, people will only stumble on it, as I will handover management to NGO after I am through with it.
Re: Decent Or Indecent : Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus by lookyzy: 6:32pm On May 10, 2022

Re: Decent Or Indecent : Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus by lookyzy: 6:33pm On May 10, 2022

Re: Decent Or Indecent : Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus by lookyzy: 6:36pm On May 10, 2022

Good luck.

(1) (2) (Reply)

___ / Ago-Are Community Gets New Monarch (Photo) / Hausa Greetings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.